Status: Please be warned there maybe spelling errors. I will do my best to make them not be there.

Daughter of Thor

news

"Yes... Thor this is your daughter."

I screamed then tackled thor or i should say dad! I couldn't ask for a better dad!

He gasped letting me just hang there for a bit. Then hugged me back.

"This is a shock... Why did you not tell me of this jane?"

"You weren't exactly around, but thor... I need to talk to you in private."
She eyed me. I let go of him and raised my hands leaving the room.

I hoped up the steps then lay down in my bed. I looked at my posters. I liked music but i love super heroes.

Being a kid with powers people thought i was a freak. So i felt a connection.

I closed my eyes, thinking about how it felt to fly. It was amazing... I cant even think of how to explain it.

"Rose!" I shot up and was down the steps in no time.

"Yes mom?!"

Thor looked depressed as as hell.

I looked at my mom. She was pale again.

"Mom... You should go lay down."

I stepped toward her, she raised her hand. "No.. Im fine... But i need you to move to your dads... Im not sending you away because of you... Its me."

I nodded, i understand it was probably the money thing.

I looked at my father, "is this happening like right this second?"

He looked at my mom. "Tonight... I would like to spend time with jane."

I nodded, it is messed up but I've never grew a bond with my mom... She was always in her science studies and i was getting in fights....

"Ill go pack." Before anyone said something i went up stairs.

I sat on my bed for a second. My mom was dieing... She had cancer... I could feel it... She thinks i don't know but i do. Thats why i was agreeing so easily to go with Thor. I mean my dad.

I grabbed my jean back pack. I threw bras, underwear, a few shirts and pants and socks. I threw my comics in to and then my red connivers. I zipped it up and put it on my skate board.

I tossed my jacket on top. I didn't have much.

Well i mine as well get some sleep. I rested on my bed, and passed out.

--------

"Lady rose are you ready?"

I yawned sitting up, "what?"

"We need to leave." He watched me. I rolled out of bed. And slowly grabbed my jacket pulling its on sluggishly and then pulling my backpack on grabbing my bored. Then i stood there half asleep starring at him.

Jane walked in, "she will wake up soon."

Thor looked at me weird, " she is askeep?"

Jane laughed nervously, "no she just woke up."

I yawned again, "bye mom love ya." I hugged her then walked down the steps.

I went in the kitchen and started eating cereal. Then went out front.

I waited for dad, he hugged jane for a long time. Then wispered to her, "i will miss you jane foster." They kissed on last time and then he pulled away going to me.

He grabbed me with one arm and we were gone. Now that defiantly woke me up. I just starred at the city below.

"You must come to shield with me, and stay there as i take care of Loki then we will go to Asgard."

I smiled, shield and Asgard? I think my life just go rocking babe.

"Okay." I wanted to train to be a hero! That would be so cool!

With in minutes we landed on closed my eyes from the wind and Thor opened a door dropping me in. " shall be back lady rose."

And then i was standing there. People starred at me. I laughed nervously and waved.

Fury! I gasped, he came up to me.

"Hello rose foster." He shook my hand. "We have been waiting for this day."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a short one sorry just a bit tired.