Status: Please be warned there maybe spelling errors. I will do my best to make them not be there.

Daughter of Thor

meeting

Fury wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "come with me."

I walked with him, "how do you know me!?"

He laughed, " I've been talking to your mother."

I raised my eyebrows. "Really?"

He nodded, we walked into a room with a big table. "Now most o the heroes are off doing jobs, but ironman, the hulk, hawk eye, and caption America are here."

There they were arguing, "wow... Ive only dreamed of this."

Fury nodded, "glad to make your dreams come true, look introduce your self to them i have togo." He was leaving then.

I just stood there looking at them, for a second.

Then as if out of no were everyone stopped arguing and looked at me.

I waved, "hi."

The hulk or i should just say been walked up to me. "Who are you?"

I gave him a thumbs up, "don't worry I'm not intruder! Im rose foster! Thor's daughter!"

Tony stark spit out the coffee getting it on the table. Everyone was on they're feet.

I froze, and they were all were surrounding me.

"Thor? Guy with the hammer?!" It was ben.

"Yeah... Im just as shocked as you." I laughed.

Hawk eye laughed, pinching my cheek.
"She sure has his eyes and hair... That stronger jaw to."

"She has his color hair but not his hair type, hers is more fine and straight." Tony said it ruffling my hair.

Great being inspected by super heroes.

"Shes cute." Hawk eye said it patting my head.

I rolled my eyes, " thanks?"

Tony pulled me down into his lap. "Lets see if she has a brain."

I was blushing he was handsome ya know...

He took my skate board and replaced it with a light metal glowing ball." What is this?"

"Well it seems to be a ball... Metal... And theres energy like locked into it. Is this a bomb?!"

I gasped giving it a closer look, feeling it.

"Shes not a brick like her father, she defiantly got that from jane." Ben saying it as he tool it out of my hands.

I guess third not a science guy.

I froze..." Whats that sound?"

It was a high pitch sound, everyone looked at me. Then there was a rumble and everyone jumped to they're feet.

" suit up everyone!" I was left standing alone a minute.

I shrugged taking my back pack off and my jacket.

I sat down, there was a sound... Metal like breaking or something and i was throw from the seat.

That fallowed with a siren. I groaned getting up. I held on to the table.

Who the hell is it this time? I cant just sit here! I got to the door opening it grabbing my board. I just road it down the shift halls , i would have fallen by now.

"If someone doesn't stop that little brat, we are going to hit the city!" Fury shouted it from the command room.

I skidded to a stop but ran into the railing next to fury. He looked at me. "You need to stay put your not prepared for anything like this.

There was a banging then there was a hole and a teen girl stepped threw. My jaw dropped, and then the anger inside of me swelled.

Jessy? Really? The bitch that totally called me a freak because of the storms i caused when i got angry?

I growled, the clouds around us started to blacken. Fury looked right at me. "Rose! Stop! Your not ready for her!"

Jessy looked right at me. She was in a black suit. She grinned landing on the surface. "Look here at like rose! Whats up freak?"

I jumped off my board. "You little bitch... You ruined my life because of my powers? And you were just like me!?"

lightening clashed outside. I cracked my neck, "i beat you before with no powers i can beat you now!" I moved with super speed and round house kicked her.

She went flying back slamming into the metal wall. She groaned, she looked at me shocked. "Speed and strength? I thought you were just a weather freak!"

She shot up in the air and shot beams at me. I dodged them. "To bad you cant fly!"

I laughed, i crouched on the ground at pressed up jumping high. I grabbed her and slammed her into the floor.

Fury was yelling, "rose! Be careful! You cant fly!"

She didn't move for a bit. I landed next to her. She acts like i just sat around with powers! Of course i tried to find out everything i could about them!

She got up shooting out from the ship hovering outside of it. "Cant get me now freak!"

I grinned, "i might not be able to fly but...."

I ran at her and jumped out of the ship, everyone screamed. I tackled her making us sink.

She looked freaked, "your crazy!!!"

I held her down, "no i cant die!"

We plummeted down to the city, we fell past the heroes. Who froze from fighting to watch us for a second. Thunder rumbled around us.

"Your going to kill me!"

I rolled my eyes, "you'll just have a few broken bones."

She gasped, kicking me off her but it was to late we hit the ground with a crack. I made a dent, the ground couldn't break me so i broke the ground.

Im going to tell the truth, it hurt for a moment. People started freaking out, and looking down in the holes. I groaned getting up and climbed out going over to Jessy.

She was out cold, but alive at least.

I sighed looking at the people who starred half scared, half amazed.

"Ummm go on this is just practice, she will be fine!"

They slowly but surely went on, i relaxed.

Ironman landed next to me, i jumped. "Scared me..."

He chuckled, "your a bad ass." He picked her up and was off.

I watched wondering how i was supposed to get back. Guess i should have thought of that before i jumped huh?

I rubbed my chin, then i heard a rumbling and was up in the air.

I was in iron mans arms! I relaxed holding on to him. We landed on the ship threw the hole.

He put me down, my arm was bleeding. Oh well.

Fury ran over to me, "what the hell were you thinking!?"

I rolled my eyes, "oh relax! I knew i couldn't die!"

He rubbed his temples, "thats not the point! You ignored my orders!"

Ironman laughed taking off. Hawk eye and ben ran in.

I crossed my arms, the thunder rumbled more.

"You have no control over your powers!"

I was rubbing my temples now.

"You are not them! Your just a kid! You are not a god or a hero! Your just a little kid."

I froze looking at fury, that hit me like a wall.

The thunder died down but it was pouring now... The rain was like a waterfall.

My stomach churned, ben and hawk eye looked at hawk eye angry.

Tears whelmed in my eyes.

I pushed past him, what a jerk! I dont need to hve his say if in a hero or not! I just save his sorry ass!

There was a whoosh, "lady rose! My daughter! You did a great job!"

I stopped looking at Thor, the tears were streaming down my face.

"Thor don't encourage her!" Fury poked at Thor.

I ran sadly when i was upset my powers didn't work. So i ran away at human speed.

"You have upset my daughter! Do not tell me such things mortal!"

I was to far to hear anything now. Then i ran into someone. I looked up and screamed. Loki!!!

He hit me with his staff and everything went black as i hit the floor.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey guys, author here! Vote, comment all the junk! Hope you like! Its not going to be perfect but ill try to make it the best!
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chap sorry!