Status: Please be warned there maybe spelling errors. I will do my best to make them not be there.

Daughter of Thor

nearly trapped

My head was throbbing as i sat up. I was in a dark room. Unable to see much of the room. I was chained to the floor. I leaned on the closest wall.

"Were am i?"

There was a door that had light streaming threw its very small window."is the prisoner awake?"

"She has just awoken, sir."

There was a clank and then the door opened. Loki! What son of a bitch!

I glared at him as he walked toward me.

"Loki..."

"Mortal..."

"Asshole..."

"Do not speak to me as if i am lower then you! Your but a child still."

I growled, i wanted out of these chains! They stopped me from kicking his ass.

"Im Thor's daughter doesn't that make me half mortal?"

He paused, "so you actually are his?"

I saw it then a flicker if fear. And i smiled, "yes... Hope you truely didn't think i was some human who could run fast or something."

He smiled, "if thoughs chains can hold the strongest of people which it the hulk... Im sure they can hold you."

And with that he walked out. Leaving me alone in the dark. "Hey were are we!?"

"Some old prison on earth."

The slam of the door ended our conversation. At least I'm still on earth. Why did he take me though?

There was a crumbling sound, and then there was a hole in the wall next to me.

My dad stepped in and he looked at me with worry in his eyes.

The door swung open to the prison cell and he started fighting people.

I guess this is the time to try and break free. I pulled with all my strength but all i did was tire my self out.

Ironman shot in and tried to get me out but they were to strong of metal.

"Thor try breaking thoughs chains!" Thor switched with ironman.

"Did you try to break out of them?"

I nodded trying again but i couldn't. He leaned down and pulled the cuffs apart with ease.

I just stood there in wonder.... "Ummm...."

"I am a god, you are but half of what i am." And with that she grabbed me.

"Man of iron we must go!"

Man of iron? What the? Oh! Ironman!

We were of then, "how did you find me!?" I had to shout. The wind going past us was to loud.

"I put a tracking device on you when i picked you up yesterday."ironman said it giving me a thumbs up.

"Yesterday? I just woke up..."

"Your alright now." Thor said it holding me tighter.

"Thank you!"

"Do not thank me for finding you... You are my daughter."

Him saying daughter made me happy, and i liked it... The thought of having a dad.

We made it back to the brand new looking ship in no time.

When we got inside, ironman went to change i guess. And me and Thor went into the meeting room with the big table.

Ben and hawk eye and fury were in there.

"Rose!" They all raced over to me. I was still in my dads arms.

"Im okay..."

I couldn't help but glare at fury. I still cant believe he said that...

Fury shook his head, "see thats what i meant! Your not ready for any of this!"

"Fury will you shut up!? Shes a hero she saved the ship and did very little damage to the city. And the only reason she got kidnapped was because she was upset because of you!" Ben said it in the calmest voice he could.

Fury looked at me, " your still getting your self in danger-"

"Do not speak as if you are her father." Thor said it angry.

Fury put this hands up leaving.

My dad put me down and i sat on the table. "Ill never be any good... I cant even break out of simple chains."

Tony walked in, "i couldnt even break thoughs chains, and if im correct neither could the hulk."

My dad rested a hand on my shoulder, " you are a good hero... You are a hero... Your going to make a great odinson!"

I smiled up at my dad, "thanks... This is different... I mean mom loved me but she was so into her work... We barely talked."

Hawk eye nudged me, "if you want we can train you!"

I gasped, "you would do that!?"

They all nodded even my dad. I jumped on my dad hugging him.

"They will have to start this though... I have to go to asgard."

I frowned, "don't take 16 years."

A guilty look crossed his face, "it will be less then half a year."

I shook my head, "half a years long... Why do you need to go?"

"There is a war, Loki tried to escape to earth but he will go back to Asgard soon."

I nodded, "you came here to get him back?"

He nodded, "plus i have to tell my father of you."

I looked at tony, "at least i wont be alone."

Thor hugged me tight, "i am very happy to have you lady rose.... I should not have been able to have a child."

"Really?"

"Yes an immortal should not be able to have a child. At least not for a long time from now."

"Maybe it because my mom was human and not immortal."

He thought for a second, " maybe, i brings a thought to me... I wonder if you are immortal."