Dark Blue

Morning after

I wasn't sure how much time passed when I woke up. I just knew I wasn't in my own bed, or house. And I was hungry. VERY hungry.

My whole body hurr too. It was weird, since my change, pain didn't last long, but right now I felt everything. Heard everything. Smelt every.

Damon.

"Well it's good to see you're alive," he started ,"well for lack there of."

I rolled my eyes,"what day is it?"

"Three days since the Lockwoods party, two since you tried to literally rip my throat out" he shrugged, "so Tuesday. "

"What makes you think i still won't " i turned to face him and he just glared.

"Who did this to you?" He watched me as with a stupis stern look.

"Does it matter?" I pushed hair out of my face. "I wouldn't be here right now."

"I swear-" he started as i glared at him.

"You swear what?" I snapped at him. "What's done is done. I didn't need you or anyone's permission to save my life."

"You're parents-:

"Oh save me the pity party" i rolled my eyes "I'm done with everyone thinking they know best."

Damon went to start again when a voice cleared at the door. Stefan stood at the door with a mug as he looked at us.

"Damon, why don't you go tell Elena and Caroline that Melinda is fine and will be back to coach soon."

Damon just smirked and walked out the door giving Stefan a look as he rolled his eyes
Stefan walked towards the bed and sat on the edge slowly handing me the cup

"He just cares about you, you know" Stefan watched me as I took a sip of his weird and unappealing warm liquid.

"What is this?" I choked on the liquid as he smirked.

"Cow."

"I'm starving and you give me this?" I gave him a look. "Reminds me of having to take medicine "

"It'll do for noe" he laughed as he watched me. "So how did-"

"I become one of the things I'm supposed to protect the town from?" I smirked at him as he nodded. "I died. My car is also no longer with us."

"Do you know who changed you?" Stefan looked serious.

"Very much so," i smiled as I played with the necklace.

"So he taught you everything?" Stefan questioned as I nodded.

"Everything that I should know i guess. It's why I stayed longer in Chicago," i smiled at the thought but then missed Elijah. "Hey, where's my phone?"

"Here" Stefan handed me my phone. "An Elijah with a heart next to it called a few times."

"Thanks" i smirked.

"Is he that guy you were telling Caroline about?" Stefan smirked as I blushed.

"Maybe."

"You should call him," he smiled back towards me and went to get up from the bed as i reached for his arm.

"I'm sorry" i looked at him

"For what?" He looked confused as i shrugged.

"For becoming well now," i looked down then up at him. "It wasn't my intention. "

"I know " he nodded. "Damon is just well Damon. And sure it's a change we'll have to get use but we will "

"Thanks" i smirked"now go so i can call Elijah. And don't listen in"

Stefan smirked then walked out of the room. I picked up my phone and called Elijah back. It rang three times before the phone finally connected on the other end.

"Where are you?" Elijah rushed out before I even said anything.

"Mystic falls."

"And why didn't you answer?" He questioned.

"Kinda hard to di when you're out because you're family put vervain in the champagne," i waited for him to yell but he was calm.

"Are you ok?" He spoke quietly.

"I mean I'm starving but ok, i guess." I sighed.

"Have you ate yet?"

"Some weird blood thing that tasted horrible so no " i rushed out. "I miss you"

"You should eat" Elijah mentioned as I rolled my eyes then heard a car horn.

"Wait, where are you?" I questioned.

"A town of from Mystic Falls. You didn't answer you're phine for three days" he mentioned as i smiled.

"So you did miss me?" I smirked then realized how close he was. "Wait, you were coming to find me?"

"You are important to me," he mentioned.

"I feel as if there's something else too" i glared at the phone.

"I'll send you the address to where i am," he chuckled slightly. "We'll catch up too. And I'll get you lunch"