Status: ten chapters until the world ends

The End.

the end

“This is bloody mad, do you believe any of the shit they’re saying?”

Harry could only stare at the television in shock, unable to answer Louis. He’d barely heard him, actually. His ears had started ringing.

“You think it’s true?” Niall whispered, his blue eyes searching the faces of his best mates. Harry was in shock, Zayn was in denial, Liam was holding in his tears, and Louis refused to believe it. Niall himself didn’t know what to think, what exactly was one supposed to be thinking after hearing his entire world would cease to exist in just three weeks?

Three weeks. 21 days. 504 hours, and 30240 minutes was all they had left.

“So what are we supposed to do?” Zayn demanded, more to himself then anyone. “Are we supposed to continue with this bloody tour? Keep going as if it even matters?”

“We go home, I guess.” Liam said tearfully. “Spend our last days with our families. We’ve got to go.”

They all agreed; they’d have to catch a flight home. Their fans would understand, if they even cared at this point.

“Harry? Harry, say something.”

Blinking, the green eyed boy turned to his friend, and realized they’d all been staring at him. He hadn’t said a word the entire time.

“Yeah,” he said softly, nodding, “let’s go.”

Most of their things were already packed, and their security was more than happy to escort them home –it meant way home themselves. They loaded up the car and drove through the silent streets to the airport. Under the circumstances, the silence was surprisingly uncomforting. As if the world had already ended.

It was a different story once they arrived, chaos everywhere, people running back and forth, demands being shouted, employees running from their posts, things were broken and there was no order. The boys simply needed to reach the private plane they’d arrived on, but it seemed to be a free for all. If it flied hungry passengers were boarding, desperate to see their loved ones during their last three weeks, as the boys were.

It couldn’t have been worse, until it was. Demands weren’t being met, flights were filling up to quickly, people were confused and scared and angry, and a riot broke out. One by one the boys found themselves without their guards, trying to escape the madness to safety.

“Where do we go?” Louis shouted. Liam gestured to the exit, almost fifty yards away. A mob between them and freedom.

“Can we make it?” Harry questioned, fear in his voice and in the eyes of all of them. They’d have to make it, they decided, and on the count of three took off running.

“Niall!”

Harry swung his head back to see Liam rushing towards Niall, who was being grabbed by an older gentleman with rage in his eyes. Immediately he ran to them, helping Liam pull the man off of the blonde.

“We have to go!” Liam shouted.

“Where’s Zayn?” Niall demanded, looking around frantically. “Louis?”

Harry turned, his eyes scanning the chaos for his friends and finding nothing.

“Harry look out!”

He turned his head right on time to be met with something cold, and metal, and hard, on the left of his head. Down the boy went, crashing to the ground, unconscious the before he even hit the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate the beginning chapters, they're always a little rocky.
I'm not expecting much feedback just yet, it's not all that great so far. We'll see.
~Des