Status: Feedback will make me happy (:

They Don't Know About Us...

Your Forever Is All That I Need

I got in my car and started to drive back to my flat which was only about 10 minutes away from the studio, thankfully. As i drove, i caught sight of a black Range Rover behind me--Niall. I pulled into the parking lot of my building and parked. Niall parked next to me and rolled down his window.

"I'll wait here for you, then we can head out to meet the others," Niall said from inside his car.

"You can come inside if you want to," I said.

"Okay," he said cheerfully. He got out of his car and started following me up to my flat. I unlocked the door and flipped on the lights. Jesus, I wish i had straightened up around here this morning.

"Welcome to La Casa de Jane, i said as I swung the door open. I walked over to Lily's tank and opened up a box of crickets.

"This is Lily, my gecko," I fed Lily a few crickets and she ate them quickly.
Niall was too busy looking over all of my pictures on my fireplace mantle. He was going from picture to picture, analyzing everyone. He came across a picture of me and my dad sitting in his old blue car. I was about 16 in the photo.

"This is your father? You two look so much alike," he said, picking up the frame to view it closer. I walked over towards him.

"Yeah, we do. That was the first time he let me drive his car. I had just gotten my license that afternoon."

"You two look so happy," he observed.

"Yeah, we are super close, probably because we got along so well," I smiled, remembering my family back home. Niall put the picture down. Then he just looked at me, his blue eye felt like they were looking into my soul. I blushed and looked at the ground.

"Your a real cool girl, Jane," he admitted. His sudden compliment made me smile at him. He smiled at me in return.

"Look, I know you don't know me that well...but would you maybe..want to um, hangout sometime?" He forced out, rubbing the back of his head.

Without thinking, I accepted his offer.

"Sure, that's be fun," I smiled. His face immediately lit up, but I could tell he tried to shake it off.

"Cool," was all he said before he headed towards the door.

"We better get going, I think Eleanor might eat Louis if we don't hurry."

I laughed and grabbed my coat.

When I woke up this morning, I would have never thought that I would be riding in a car with Niall Horan, on our way to meet the rest of One Direction for dinner. It was kind of crazy I thought.

Niall and I chatted causally throughout the car ride.

"So how does it feel being a mega-famous popstar?" I asked jokingly.

"Well, sometimes it's feels really amazing. And it's so cool to have so many opportunities to do so many things as meet so many people. But sometimes...it can be a hassle," he admitted.

"How so?" I asked.

"Well like when I can't even go to the gym without having my picture taken, or when my friends and family are constantly questioned, and even bullied by fans. It can get to be a bit much. Somedays I just want to take a nice walk around the park, but I will probably never be able to do that." I could tell he didnt like talking about the tough side of his fame.

"Well, at least there are 4 other guys that know exactly what you're going through," I tried to smile a friendly smile.

"Yeah, those guys are really my best friends. We all help each other out when everything gets to be too crazy. Us and the girls are a little family. I love them all," he gushed out.

It was silent for a few more minutes, but not an awkward silence. I was okay with this one. I looked over Niall's face as he was driving. I hate to say it, but he was very attractive. His bright blue eyes sparkled against the dark sky. His smile was nearly perfect too. Everything about him made me feel a little bit more attracted to him. He caught me staring at him, I instantly looked forward.

"Its okay, I like looking at you too," he caught me off guard. I blushed.

"So is this place any good?" i asked, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, its one of my favorites," he smiled as we pulled into the parking lot.

He parked the car and we got out. But before i could open my door, he was running around the car to open it for me.

We walked into the restaurant and saw everyone sitting in the corner at a huge huge table. Every boy was sat next to his girlfriend and Sydney was sitting between Louis and Harry. I didnt know them for very long, but I knew Harry had a thing for Syd. And I was starting think Niall had a thing for me, mainly because when everyone saw us together, Louis shouted, "There's the two lovebirds!" And Niall just smiled at all of them. We sat down at the table next to Liam and Danielle.

"How're you doing Jane?" Danielle asked me.

"I'm very well," I answered, and smiled.

Throughout the whole night, we all just talked and laughed, and me and Syd really got to know the lads and their lovely girlfriends. It was weird, because we all just got along so well, like we've been friends for ages. Soon, we all stood up and walked outside. Since Niall drove me, he insisted on taking me home, eventhough Syd offered to drive me. The entire ride home we just exchanged looks and smiles. It felt really good. I was starting to really like Niall. I mean, was it crazy that i might possibly start to like him. I literally had just met him a few hours ago, but being with him felt so right.
♠ ♠ ♠
I suck so much at writing. Goshhhhh. Tell me what you guys think, please! And any ideas would be awesome too! Is this even any good? Am I being too detailed? Am i not giving enough detail? Thanks for reading it though! Y'all are awesome XXXO