Do You Fear Me?

eleven

“We have to tell her.” Boyd said. “She almost got hurt tonight.”
“And at her own house.” Scott added.
“We’re not telling her. She-”
“Is going to get killed if we don’t tell her.” I cut off Stiles. Stiles stared at me.
“He’s got a point, Stiles…”
“I’m not telling my sister-!” He stopped and looked behind him. Rosie had been sitting in the passenger seat of the jeep, almost lifeless. Since Stiles and Scott showed up. “That werewolves killed her family.”
“Then at least tell her about us.”
“No!” Stiles yelled, practically whined. Scott rolled his eyes at him and Erica glared at him.
“Stiles?” He whipped around.
“Yeah, Rosie?”
“I-” She pushed open the door and came over to us, holding her phone out. “Here.” He took it and began scrolling through texts.
“R-Rosie-…why didn’t-…?” Scott barely caught the phone before Stiles grabbed Rosie and pulled her away. I looked over his shoulder at the phone.

I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’ll get you my pretty.
I’m coming for you little girl. And the wolf too.


I looked up at Scott.
“We have to tell her.”
“She’s going to freak out.”
“She deserves to know if this thing is going to try and kill her…and me…” I pulled my phone out and programmed the number into my phone.
“What’re you doing?” Scott asked, trying to stop me.
“Telling Derek. Can you forward all of those to me?” I ignored him and slipped my phone into my pocket again.
“I-yea…” Soon, my phone was vibrating, telling me I had a new message.
“Thanks.”
“Derek’s going to tell her if we don’t.”
“Maybe he’s right here.”

♒♋♊

Rosemary
I didn’t go to school the next day.
So, I was curled up in my room, my blankets thrown over me and creating a barrier that I never wanted to leave. Stiles called after every class, once during class.
Everything in the house was locked. I was literally locked up in my own house. On house arrest.
Before I knew it, Stiles was home and knocking on my door.
“What?”
“Can I come in?” But it wasn’t Stiles’s voice. “Rosie?” He asked after a moment of silence from me.
“Y-yeah.” I sat up, pushing the blankets off me for the first time today.
“I know I’m probably the last person you want to see.”
“No, it’s fine…” Derek sighed and looked around. “You can sit down if you want.” He nodded and sat in my desk chair.
“Rosie, I came to tell you something. You remember when I told you I have a story like yours too? I want to tell you my story.”
“Oh…kay.” I looked down at my lap.
“You want to know who killed your parents and siblings?” Derek asked. I looked up at him, closing the box in my lap.
“Kind of.” He chuckled.
“I felt the same way.” He confessed.
“What?”
“My family was killed in a fire when I was younger. The only ones who survived were me, my older sister Laura, and my uncle, Peter. But he was paralyzed.” He said. He was leaned over and his elbows were leaning on his knees. He looked like he was in pain.
“I’m sorry, Derek.”
“It’s okay. I’ve gotten over it.” He sat up now, trying to regain his power. “With time.”
“How long?”
“For me, it was four months before people couldn’t tell I was still grieving it. It was a year before I really got over it.” He said. “But it’ll be different for you. You seem to…hold things in.” He chuckled a bit.
“That’s a while…” I then smiled. “But you’re right.”
“Kind of…” We sat in silence.
“Isaac told me about the messages.” Derek spoke.
“I figured someone would.” I only shrugged at him. “I’m glad he did.”
“Why didn’t you tell us sooner?” He asked.
“Because I thought I could handle it. I-I thought I could make it stop.”
“You never responded to it.”
“I-I thought leaving it alone would make it stop…” Derek shook his head at me. “I know it was stupid, but I-wanted to handle it myself.”
“I know you did, Rosie, and that’s good, but sometimes you can’t always handle things.”
“Then I want to tell you something else.”
“What’s that?”
“They’ve called me…and-and last night-I had a nightmare-”
“About it?” I nodded. Derek sighed, but moved from the chair to sit at the end of my bed. “You need to tell me, Rosie.”
“He-he called me…I thought I was lost…and there was a house, in the middle of the street. It looked like all the others, but-”
“Do you remember the house?” Derek asked, cutting me off from my dream. Nightmare.
I nodded.
“Okay…go on.”
“There was something about the house…that-I just appeared in front of the door. And the door opened and it grabbed me. And Isaac-he tried to tell me no.”
“Okay…if I were to drive by the house, would you remember it?”
“Yes.”
“I need you to show me the house, Rosie.”
“I-…just let me get some clothes on.” He nodded, standing, and left to wait outside my door.
After gathering a pair of shorts and the shirt I wore yesterday, I quickly slipped them on and pulled on my Nike slip ons. I opened my door, picking up my phone and following Derek to his Camero. Stiles told me to delete all the texts from it. Try to forget it completely. Fat chance.
We soon began a drive around town.
“Do you see it?”
“No…it was in the middle of the street…”
“Okay…” Derek turned down a street and slowly began driving down the road.
“Derek, what does this mean?”
“It means something a lot bigger than most people can handle. But I know you can.”
“There!” He slammed the breaks on and looked at the house. I could tell that his mouth was now dry and he looked from me to the house.
“What’s wrong?”
“That’s Isaac’s old house.” Derek threw the car into reverse and drove at top speed.
“Derek, what’s wrong?”
“It’s time you knew something, Rosie, and I’m going to be the one to tell you.”
“Tell me what?” He didn’t answer, just turned down roads and roads until we pulled up to a strange building. The same building Isaac brought me to.
“Come on.” I stared at him until he slammed his hands on the hood of the car and I jumped and quickly got out, following him.
Derek pushed open the large door and took my wrist to pull me inside the room.
“Derek, what’re you doing?” I looked up at Erica and another boy I’d seen at school.
“Rosie, Erica and Boyd. Where’s Isaac?” Derek demanded.
“His-”
“Rosie?” I looked over at him.
“I thought Scott and Stiles were supposed to be here!”
“They’re coming, what is Rosie doing here?” Isaac asked.
“I’m telling her. I don’t give a shit what any of you say.” Before Derek would speak again, the door opened and Stiles appeared.
“Rosie?” I ran up to him and grabbed him. He hugged me back and looked at Derek.
“What are you doing?”
“I don’t know what you guys consider as a problem, but there’s a large one right now. It’s getting inside her head and making her have nightmares about it.” Derek pointed at me.
“What?” Stiles, and everyone in the room, looked at me.
“I had a nightmare last night…when I…”
“What was it?” Stiles asked me, sounding scared.
“The…the thing called me. And…lured me to Isaac’s old house.” I glanced back at Isaac, but then turned back and buried my face in Stiles’s shirt.
“What?” I could hear Isaac, but I didn’t want to look at him.
“That’s why she screamed last night. And now I’m telling her because she deserves to know.”
“Derek, that’s not a huge problem.” Scott said.
“Yes it is!”
“Derek, please! Can you just bit your fucking tongue for more than a month!? You told me two months and it hasn’t been one!” My gaze snapped up to my brother.
“What?” Stiles looked down at me, a look of regret on his face.
“It’s-nothing, Rosie. Come on, we’re going home.” He forced me to turn towards the door and began pushing me towards it.
“Stiles, she’s gonna get hurt!” Isaac yelled. Stiles continued pushing me.
“I’m sure that my best friend can help with that!”
We’d left Scott there.
“Stiles, what is he talking about?”
“It-it’s not important, Rosie.”
“Stiles, am I in danger?”
“No. Not with Scott around.”
“Stiles-”
“You’re fine, Rosie!” I turned my head to look out the window. “Rosie, I’m sorry, it’s just-it’s a touchy subject.”
“It-it’s whatever.” He sighed but continued our drive home. When we got to the house, I quickly got out and began to the door.
“I’m sorry, Rosie.” He grabbed me before I could make it far and hugged me. “I’m just trying to keep you safe.”
“I know…”

I woke up to a thud.
“Shit…” I looked up, around my room to a dark figure standing in the widow.
“Oh my-”
“It’s me! It’s me, Rosie!” I reached over to turn on my light and Isaac stood there. “Thank god…”
“What are you doing?”
“I-I had to give you something.”
“What do you have that can’t wait for tomorrow?” He sighed and moved my desk chair to beside my bed. “Isaac.”
“Here,” I took the box from his hands.
“Isaac.”
“Please, Rosie.” I sighed and sat up. I curled my legs under me and looked at the box.
“You have terrible handwriting.”
“Open the damn box.” I giggled and opened it, dropping the lid. Inside was a silver chained necklace. On the end was three beads of two blue and one red and a San Jose Sharks logo pendant hanging from the end.
“Isaac…”
“I skipped today and drove up to San Jose to find it.”
“Oh,” I grabbed his neck in a hug and he smiled.
“Here.” He took the necklace from the box and easily hooked it around my neck. “It looks beautiful.”
“Thank you…”
“You’re welcome.” Our words went quiet and we were left, holding hands and staring into each other’s eyes.
Then I grabbed his neck and pulled him into kiss me. The box falls to the floor and Isaac stands up, pulling away to yank off his jacket and kick away the chair. He reached down to kiss me again and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down. He fell forward on my bed and kissed me deeper.
I pushed him, using all my weight, onto his back and straddled his hips, kicking away my blankets. He pulled back and slipped his hands up and under the Sharks jersey I was wearing. I gasped and my head fell back, feeling his hands slip under my bra as well.
But he freed one hand and it came up to pull me down to kiss him.
“Shh…” I moved my hand and pushed up his shirt, feeling his stomach and chest. His lips disconnected from mine and moved to my neck. I let out a moan that he silenced with his hand.
“You don’t know how to behave very well, Rosie.” He then pushed me onto my back and moved on top of me. I yanked his shirt up and over his head and he kissed me again, pressing me hard into the mattress.
“Isaac…” He reached for the hem of the jersey and began pulling it up.
But there was a noise in the hall. Then a voice. “Rosie? You okay?” My mouth dropped open.
Dad was outside.
Shit.
“The closet.” I shoved him off me and he grabbed his shirt before running into the closet, softly closing the door.
“Rose?” The door opened and Dad peaked his head in. “What’re you doing up?” He came into my room.
“I-uh-I had to finish reading for English and I forgot.” I was thanking god that I had my English book sitting beside my bed.
“Oh…go to bed, kido.” He kissed my head, standing, and left.
“Who’s jacket is that?” Isaac had begun to open the closet door, but quickly shut it.
“What?”
“This jacket?” He picked it up, showing me Isaac’s jacket.
“I think it’s Stiles’s…”
“Oh…I’ll just-”
“He told me I could wear it with my jersey tomorrow…cause the Sharks are playing.”
“Oh. Alright…” He laid it on the chair and left for the final time. Isaac waiting a minute before opening the door. I began giggling at him.
“Hush.” He pulled his shirt over his head and picked up his jacket.
“Leave that.”
“Why?”
“My father’s going to expect it home tomorrow.”
“You’re stealing my jacket? My favourite jacket?” He scoffed.
“Yes. You’ll get it back later.” I cooed to him, snatching it and rolling it up in my lap.
“When’s later?” He asked, leaning over me on my bed. I could feel his dominance radiating from him.
“I-…” I was speechless. He chuckled, kissing my lips again and pulling back.
“I have to go.”
“I-I’ll see you tomorrow?”
“You better be wearing that.” He poked me in the stomach.
“I will.”
“Good night, Rosemary.”
“Good night, Isaac.” He waved at me before dropping from the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh, you guys are awesome!
So, Derek nearly told Rosie and Isaac and Rosie nearly got caught.
What'd you think Sheriff would do if he'd caught Isaac and Rose, oh that'd be funny...
Not too much drama in this one, but trust me, next chapter you might all hate me for what I do to Rosie and Isaac, and Stiles. And everyone.
Thank you to
crimmy (I never get tired of writing that, her comments are the best ever!)
so delicately. (always giving me amazing comments as well!)
SeasCatchFire (a new commenter who will love where Erica and Rosie are going soon!)
and VixonJade11 (who I seemed to miss replying to; you'll learn where Isaac got that note from soon!)
I need four more comments before I post the intense 12th chapter!
please and thank you.xx
-Galaxy.