Do You Fear Me?

thirteen

I screamed as he pinned me against the wall. My wrists were tight in his hands and he was growling at me.
“Isaac? Isaac please!” His growl grew deeper and his grip tightened to a nearly breaking my wrists tightness.
My screams intensified and I tried ducking under him, but he only put my wrists into one hand and watched me as I tried sinking to the floor, his growls growing louder.
“Isaac! Stop! Let me go!”
I screamed bloody murder as I heard a crack and my wrists were broken.
Isaac knelt in front of me, my wrists still in his grasp; but over both of our heads; and pushed my head aside like a doll's. I was still crying but he ignored it as he ducked his head into my neck.
Sniffing and nudging like a dog, I heard a growl before pure pain and terror took over my body. My screams were that of a soon-to-be-dead victim.


Rosie! Wake Up, Please, Rosie!” My eyes shot open and my body lurched forward.
Stiles grabbed me and forced me to look at him.
“Christ, Rosie, Jesus.” He hugged me to his chest. “Oh my god...”
“Stiles-don’t let him hurt me, please don’t let him hurt me.” I drew my arms around him and gripped the back of his shirt.
“I won’t...I promise I won’t.”
“I-I don’t wanna go to school.”
“You don’t have to. I promise. Just go back to sleep. It’s gonna be fine.”

Stiles told me everything. They’re all werewolves, Allisons hunts them, Derek thinks Lydia is that lizard thing called a Kanima but Scott thinks it might be someone else. Lydia is something but no one knows what.

For the next five days, I had nightmares and didn’t leave my bed more than twice a day. Stiles was the only person who came into my room and I didn’t even want to look at him anymore.

I had become friends with the same kind of monster that tried to kill me.

♒♋♊

I shifted my books in my hands. I was back at school, but I hadn’t spoken a word the entire day.
It’s only first period.
The bell rang and I was quickly off to second period.
Rosie!” My head shot around to Allison but I was quick to walk faster, away from her.

♒♋♊

Allison
“Why did she just ignore me?” I looked at Scott.
“She found out a week ago. That’s why she hasn’t been in school.” He said, pulling me along to our second class.
“How?”
“She begged Stiles to bring her along…the Kanima attacked her and she ran into the school. It was an alpha who killed her family and he was there too. She saw Isaac, Derek, and I wolfed out.” Scott explained, sighing.
“Oh my god.” I gasped, covering my mouth.
“Then she called Isaac a monster after they found her.”
“Poor Rosie…”
“Isaac’s not too happy about it either.”
“Screw if Isaac is unhappy. She just learned the kid she likes is the same thing that killed her family.” I said.
“I know…”

♒♋♊

Rosemary
I fret when the bell rings and I have to figure out what I’m supposed to do for lunch. I am not sitting anywhere near my brother. I might as well just not go to lunch.
Then the bell rang. My body went cold and I watched my class, empty.
“Ms. Stilinski? Leaving for lunch?”
“Um-can I go to the library for lunch?”
“Yes.” I nodded, standing up and gathering my things. I quickly left and moved towards the library.
“Rosie! Rosie, stop!” I didn’t need to look behind me to know that voice. I moved faster, trying to get to the stairs before he could get to me.
Rosie!” I froze at the top of the stairs. “Look at me.”
“I don’t want to. Please leave me alone.”
“Look at me, Rosie.”
“Stop.” I begged him.
“Look at me and I will.”
“No.”
“Rosie.” I gasped, felling his hands touch my shoulders.
“Stay away from me.” I ran up the rest of the stairs.
I spent lunch, crying in the bathroom near the library. All I could see was Isaac, staring at that thing like a wolf did its prey. But then he was a wolf. I cried harder.
I was still allowed to sit out gym; I would be for another two weeks. I spent my time now stretching, trying to prepare myself for when I would be able to run again. Or at least do more than sit here.
And then my free period came. It was my last period, so I just left. I began wandering around the town, finding my way to places, but then I had an idea.
Isaac’s house.
I wandered down the street, remembering driving with Derek to find it. I had been sitting in a car, a small car, with a werewolf who could have easily killed me.
And there was his house.

♒♋♊

Isaac
“Follow her, Erica.”
“Isaac, she’s going to find out.”
“Follow her! She’s going to get herself killed and it’ll be my fault!”
“Isaac you saw those messages she got! That thing wants you just as bad as he wants Rosie.”
“But why!?” I screamed. Erica had both of my hands in hers, simply to ensure I wasn’t going to break anything or wolf out in the middle of school. But I was getting mad and getting mad real fast.
“I don’t know, Isaac, but you have to calm down.”
“Calm down!? You want me to calm down! Erica, she’s probably wandering the streets right now, making herself vulnerable to-”
Isaac…oh Isaac…I know you can hear me, Isaac.
My head snapped up. I jerked around, looking around me, but the only person I should be able to hear is Erica.
Isaac, I have your goddess here…she came to see me. How nice of her.
“What? Rosie didn’t-she wouldn’t-” My head was still snapping around, trying to find this voice.
“Isaac,” Erica tried shaking my hands.
Do you know what she told me, Isaac? She told me, that she doesn’t want to live in a world, where she’s scared of her friends…
It began laughing.
Who are you!?
Oh, Isaac, that’s not important. What is, is that now that I have Rosie, I’m going to get you too. And when I do. I’m going to make you watch her die. And it will be slow. And painful. You see-
Stop! Stop talking! Where the fuck is Rosie!?
Isaac, Isaac, Isaac… it scolded me. Isaac, that kind of talk makes me want to kill her faster. I wouldn’t want you to miss her transformation. Or her demise. Good bye, Isaac…good bye…

“Isaac! Where are you going!?” I could only just register Erica’s voice and my head snapped up to look at her. I froze in place, in the middle of the hall. Erica suddenly shoved me into the lockers beside me, a single hand against my chest to keep me there.
“No, no. I’m calling Derek.” She whipped her phone out and tried to keep a strong grip on me.
“I have to go get Rosie, Erica.”
“Isaac, I’m calling Derek.”
No! He’ll ruin it!” I screamed. “He’ll let her die!”
“Derek’s not gonna let her die, Isaac. She’s too important to you.”
“So I have to go find her! Let me find her!”

♒♋♊

b[]Rosemary
There were stacks of papers on the desk. I almost feared sitting down in the chair, that Isaac’s father would find me and maybe throw me into a freezer, but no one lives here. It’d been practically abandoned.
Looking through them, it was obvious that Isaac’s father had been the gravedigger at the graveyard. I wondered if Isaac had helped his dad, but then knowing how cruel his father was to him, he was probably forced to help him.
But I wondered why his father had been like that towards him.
And then I saw it. A picture of a family.
A father, mother, big brother, and little brother.
But in full reality, all but one of those people seemed to be gone. But then again, Isaac seemed so close to being gone himself.
I slipped the picture from the frame and looked at the back.
It had been dated 2001.
Taking it with me, I wandered from the study, to a closed door. I pushed it open slowly and gasped. It was Isaac’s room.
The room was perfect. Beige walls. A small full bed in the corner with posters of bands hanging on the walls. There was even a wolf picture. Ironically. The room was clean, nearly spotless. Something I’d always imagined Isaac to be.
There was a desk in the other corner, behind the door. There was nothing on it. No books, pictures, nothing. Like he never wanted to show a single piece of himself on it. I set the picture down on it and turned back to his room.
I don’t know why, but I wanted to lie on his bed. Maybe it would make me think of a time when Isaac wasn’t a monster.
So I did.
In fact, I curled up on it. And fell asleep.

♒♋♊

Isaac
“I’m not fucking crazy, Derek. It was talking to me. In my head, the alpha was really talking to me.” I was on the verge of tears.
Since Derek had gotten to the school, he’d tried to tell me that there was no way a wolf could have gotten into my mind like that; that only wolf’s bane could do that to a person or wolf. He’d even called me insane.
“Then what did it say?”
“It told me that Rosie had come to visit him. That she didn’t want to live in a world where her so called friends were monsters. Derek, it told me it was coming for me.” I cried out, the full extent of the conversation, as one sided as it was, hitting me. She was practically committing suicide according to the alpha; tears leaked down my face.
“What?” He twisted his face in confusion.
“It said that it was going to make me watch it bite her, turn her, and then kill her.” I was crying harder now, thinking about it.
“Did he say he was going to kill you?” Boyd asked.
“N-no.” I wiped my eyes, ridding my face of tears. “Just that I would have to watch her die.”
“Where do you think it is?” Derek asked.
“My house, where else? That’s where her dream took her; that must be where it is.”
“Not always.” He said. “But we’ll check there first.”
“You-you’re going to look for her?” I looked up at him, tears still welling in my eyes.
“Isaac, she means a lot more than some crush to you.” Erica and Boyd helped me up. “Call Scott and tell him we’re going to find her.”
“We have practice.” I said.
“Well, you’re skipping today.” Derek growled.
“Alright.”

Derek pulled into the driveway and Stiles pull in behind us.
“Be ready.” Derek warned.
“For what?” Stiles asked, tightening his grip on a bat, as if it were going to help him if an alpha attacked.
“Anything.” Scott muttered. I was already at the door, pushing it open and looking around.
It didn’t look like-
“Doesn’t look like an alpha lair.” I glared back at Stiles. “What?”
“Come on. I can hear her heartbeat.” I looked at Scott and followed him upstairs, tuning into the same sound he was. I could smell her too. But no alpha. Scott moved into my father’s study, a place I’d never actually been before, but I kept walking.
My door was open. And Rosie’s scent got stronger. While the others were preoccupied in my dad’s study, I wandered into my room.
And there she was.
Curled up in my bed, dreaming.
You’re a gullible one, Isaac Lahey.
My head snapped up. It’s happening again.
You really thought I had her. Too bad. She’d never find me in the first place. What a trick, your own house. Where you killed your father.
“I didn’t kill him. The Kanima did.” I growled.
You sure? You left him alone that night. Makes you responsible for him dying because…you weren’t there to stop him.
“I-I wouldn’t have-”
You love your father, Isaac. I know you do. But you loved your brother too…and you mother…yet, you let them die as well.
“I never let them die! You’re a fucking liar!”
Isaac!” A roar ripped through the air and I stared in the face of my alpha. I looked down at my hands, claws driven into the sheets of drywall painted white.
“He-he was talking to me-he-he said it was my fault-I-I kill him-I did kill him.” I stuttered out, nearly crying again.
“You didn’t kill your father, Isaac, the Kanima did.” Derek said, pressing me back against the wall of my house.
“But-but I left him-”
“He was going to kill you one day, Isaac.” I looked at Scott. Derek stepped back and I slumped against the wall.
“I-I need to talk to her. Alone.”
“She’s still asleep,” Stiles said. “Just…just don’t hurt her.” I could see the tears in his eyes.
“She had a nightmare about you, ya know,” Stiles continued. “You were holding her against a wall and you broke her wrists and bit her. And killed her…she’s terrified of you.”
“I-I know…and I messed up today. So I’m gonna fix it.” I looked inside my room, a goddess laying on my bed. “I’m gonna fix it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The Alpha is getting to Isaac now! Not just Rosie. How do you think Isaac can handle this? Do you think he'll handle it?
What do you think's gonna happen next chapter!? Will Isaac get a chance to actually talk to Rosie or do you think she'll just freak out?
Thank you for the comments last chapter, they get better every time!
Thank you to
vasilisadragomir
VixonJade11
Live.Love.Laugh.
crimmy

and
so delicately. (whom I didn't get to reply to, this is how she reacts to him)
I'm gonna need four comment before I post 14 and tell you what went down, but I warn you now it's a short chapter.
please and thank you.xx
-Galaxy.
(ps, sorry for the long wait, I've been in pain for the past couple days and I finally got back to the computer today)