Do You Fear Me?

fourteen

I sat at the end of my bed and looked down at her.
She’d taken a picture from my dad’s study and had laid it on my old desk. I remember taking the picture. Or rather, having it taken. Another tourist took the picture while we were in New York one time…right before Camden left. Right before everything went wrong.
I didn’t know whether to touch her, talk to her, or let her wake up.
Maybe kiss her.
No, she’d try to kill me. Like she could.
“Oh my god.” I looked up and she was cowering in the corner.
Here we go.
“Rosie, I just want to talk to you.”
“Get away from me.” She begged, trying to move farther away from me. Her heart was pounding and her back was pressed against the wall.
“Rosie, please. I’m not gonna hurt you.” I moved onto the bed and Rosie kicked her feet at me.
“But what if you do?”
“I won’t.” I knelt at the end of my bed.
“You could kill me.”
“I’m not going to hurt you, Rosie.”
“You could hurt me.”
“I’m not going to, Rosie, believe me.” I caught her foot, still trying to kick me, and held it against the bed.
“No.”
“Rosie, I don’t ever want to do a thing to make you think that I would ever hurt you. But you remember, at the school? That was an alpha. They’re the highest ranking werewolf that sometimes will stop at nothing to finish what they started.” I touched her leg, causing her to jerk her leg, but I held it still.
“Meaning what?” She’d let me move closer to her, as she asked me, and soon I was holding her down, against the bed.
“He didn’t get to kill you when he killed your family. He’s not going to stop until he has you dead. Or until we kill him. Rosie, you need to trust us to keep you safe.” I moved my hand, from her arm to her face, and brushed her hair away from her face. But she turned her head away from me, trying to get away from my hand.
“I can’t-” She began shaking her head.
“You have to. You don’t have to trust us not to hurt you, just that we will do everything in our power to keep you safe until that alpha is dead.” I moved my other hand and pressed all my weight on my hands and knees.
“Are you an alpha?”
“No. I’m a beta. I’m part of Derek’s pack.”
“Is Scott?” Her voice shook, as did her body.
“No. He’s an omega, a lone wolf. But he agreed to help our pack find the Kanima. And now this alpha.”
“You can still hurt me.”
“I won’t ever, ever hurt you intentionally.”
“You will.”
“Not intentionally, you have to believe me, Rosie.”
I don’t, Isaac!
“I need you to, Rosie. Please.” Her heartbeat was rapid, almost too rapid for me to hear, like hummingbird’s wings.
“Isaac, you scare me so much.”
“I don’t want to.” I captured her lips with mine and Rosie’s hands gripped my shirt.
I slipped a hand under her back and pulled her against my chest, rolling onto my back. Rosie’s hands tangled into my hair and pulled me closer to her, if possible.
Her heart had slowed down, but not enough for me to think she was okay. She’s on edge right now, terrified that I’m going to hurt her.
“I’m going to prove you wrong.”
I slipped my hands under her shirt and gripped her hips, pulling her hips against mine.
“Isaac…” Rosie pulled her head back, panting. Her neck was exposed to the elements and I pressed my lips to her pulse, feeling it pound in her excited fear. She gasped and ducked her head into my neck.
“Rosie,” I lifted her shirt and over her head. Her hands landed beside my head and her hair fell in a veil over us.
“Isaac, I-”
“Shh…” I kissed her again and slipped my hands down her back, pulling her closer to me. She let out a moan and ground her hips on mine, feeling my own arousal.
Part of me worried that I would begin to wolf out and possibly hurt her. The other part of me knew I wouldn’t let that happen to her.
“Isaac.” Rosie whined, pulling at the hem of my shirt. I pushed myself up and let her pull my shirt over my head and throw it behind us.
Her hands dropped to my jeans and, kissing me, she struggled to get my jeans undone. I chuckled against her lips, kissing her hard once, and helped her undo my belt and throw it behind us. I slipped my hands up to her shorts and unbuttoned them with ease.
Rosie sat up on her knees and with a wiggle of her hips, the shorts were being thrown with the rest of our discarded clothes.
I slid my hands, slowly, down over her hips and butt. I yanked her down against me and she let out a giggle and kissed me again.
She began pushing my jeans down, trying to get them off. It was cute. I smiled and pushed her on her back. I shoved my jeans down, throwing them towards the pile, and she grabbed for my face and kissed me.
Her lips trailed down my jaw line, down my neck, and to the hollow of my neck. I felt her mouth open and she sank her teeth into my skin. I let out a groan and yanked her against me, loving the feeling of her lips on my neck.
“I’m sorry.” She rasped out. Not that I know what she’s sorry for.
“Don’t be.” A hand under her hips pulled her against me and she moaned into my neck.
“Isaac-” Her hands grasped my face and forced me to look at her. “I-I’ve never-”
“I won’t hurt you, I promise.” I kissed her once more, slipping a hand behind her back and easily undoing her bra. Rosie gasped, trying to cover herself.
“Stop, Rosie, stop. You’re so gorgeous. So pretty.” Her body went rigid for a moment, but relaxed in my hands. I kissed from her lips to her chest. Her head fell back, her letting out a groan of pleasure.
My hands slid down her back to the hem of her panties. She gasped, trying to back away. I had to let her; she’s scared enough of me as it is. She pressed her back against the wall, covering herself.
“I-”
“I’m not gonna hurt you, Rosie. I promise.” She let me move towards her again and I lightly touched her side, pulling her towards me by her thighs. “I’m never going to hurt you. Ever.” I kissed her again, pulling her hands from her body, but this time she didn’t fight me.
“Isaac, please don’t hurt me.” She whispered, holding my neck close.
“I won’t.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is.
We always see Isaac and Rosie || this close to getting it on, but they always get interrupted. But you can't very well get interrupted in an abandoned house!
So here it is!
But how was that conversation? Very short and kind of one sided. And no bad guys in this chapter! Yey!
Thank you to
VixonJade11
so delicately.
vasilisadragomir
crimmy

and
otpcallscott for your lovely comments.
I'm sorry for the space between each chapter, my home life and person life is a little stretched right now and getting to the computer is harder than it was before, but don't fear, this story will keep going strong.
On that note, I would love to have four comments before I post 14 and the aftermath of this fun-differous chapter.
please and thank you.xx
-Galaxy.