Do You Fear Me?

twenty

“Allison…please tell her I’m sorry…” Derek ran into the room. Victoria was nowhere in sight, but she hit Derek across the back of the head, hidden behind the door.
They began to fight, hand to hand combat, but Victoria let out a scream and rushed from the room.
Derek began coughing, but picked up Scott and carried him from the room.
“Rosie, meet me at Deaton’s.” Stiles demanded into his phone.
“Stiles-”
“Do it, Rosie!”


♒♋♊

Rosemary
“Stiles, is he gonna die?”
“No. He’ll be fine.”
“But Stiles, he’s not healing! What if-!?”
Rosie, come here.” Isaac took my arm, pulling me away; out of the vet’s office.
“Isaac, he’s gonna die. Isaac, I’m gonna lose my brother.” Tears were falling down my face at the idea.
“You’re not going to lose Scott, okay? He is healing. He’s going to be fine.”
“What if he’s not!? You don’t know if he’s actually healing! You’re just telling me that so I’ll feel better!” Isaac took my hands, lowering them and pressing them against his chest.
“I’m not lying to you. Can you feel my heart beating?” I nodded. “You feel how steady it is?” I nodded again. “That means I’m not lying. That’s how I can tell if you’re lying.”
“I can’t even feel my heart right now.” I let out an airy, nervous chuckle.
“I know, I can barely hear it.” Isaac’s voice drew me in and I rested my head against his chest.
“Hey-Lahey-you wanna stop wooing my sister so she can see Scott? Cause he’s awake.” I looked up, my head shooting up, and ran from Isaac and past Stiles.
“Scott!” He groaned as I grabbed him.
“Too hard-too much.” I slowly sunk back and stared at him.
“What hurts, Scott?” Deaton asked.
“Everything…but I’m healing.” My heart rate began to slow and I felt a hand slip into my fist, unraveling it.
“Stiles, you and Rosie can go home now.” Deaton said, looking up at us. “Rosie needs to calm down.”
“She is.” Isaac spoke up.
“She also needs to get some sleep. Her side is still not healed.”
“I’ll get her home.”
“No. I’ll get her home. Like a brother is supposed to.” I let Stiles pull me away and I slipped into the passenger side of his jeep.
“Did Dad let you out?”
“He was so mad, he didn’t even realize.”
“It’s all my fault.”
“Stiles, you’re trying to protect your friends, accidents happen.”
“He got suspended, Rosie! Because of me!”
“Well, your friends are family too! So I’m pretty sure he understands! Yeah, he might be mad, but he can’t stay mad at you! You’re his son! He loves you!” Stiles sighed and threw his jeep into reverse, then drive.
“Do you wanna know how else I know he’ll forgive you?”
“Sure, why not.” Stiles nearly growled at me.
“He ungrounded me. He told me that he couldn’t stay angry at me. And since I’m not his actually daughter, I can’t believe how he feels about you.” Stiles didn’t speak, just keep his head forward.
He pulled into the driveway and I quickly got from his jeep and into the house. Dad was sitting on the couch, watching some show.
“Hey, kid.”
“Hi, Dad. I’m gonna go finish homework.” I quickly jogged upstairs, leaving Stiles and Dad to their own devices.
I quickly put in earbuds in order to block out any possible arguments between my brother and father.
Halfway into my homework, I felt hands on my shoulders, pushing down on them. They didn’t speak, just bent down and pressed their lips against my neck.
My head fell to the side and I dropped the pen in my hand.
“You look really stressed out.”
“I am.” I sighed, feeling Isaac nuzzle my neck.
“I could help.”
“Isaac, my brother and father are downstairs.” He chuckled.
“I know. I meant, do you want me to help you with your homework or maybe we could just lay down.” I blushed. “You have a dirty, little mind, don’t you?”
“I-I just thought-”
“It’s alright.” He laughed.
“I would love your help, though. If you understand calculus.”
“That I do not understand.” I looked back at him. “Shall we relax?” I giggled, closing my math book, and got up, following him to my bed. I laid beside him, trying to relax.
“Why’re you so tense?”
“Because. There’s a lot happening and I don’t know what to do about it…I want it all over. I don’t want some alpha werewolf coming after me, I don’t want to be scared of you, I want to be with you, and I just don’t know what to do about it.”
“I can help fix one of those.”
“I don’t know if you understood the one before it, then.” He gave me a sheepish smile.
“Rosie, why?”
“Because, if one of them could rip my family apart, what says you won’t hurt me if you get mad at me? Because I seem to have a knack of making people I love mad at me.” I mumbled the last part, meaning it to myself.
“Why is Stiles mad at you?”
“Because of you.”
“So…I’m a problem?”
“Isaac no!” I looked up at him. “He-he just doesn’t-really like you.”
“Neither does Scott, but he seems to put up with me.”
“Stiles has a better reason to not like you. You like me.”
“I love you.”
“That too.” He smiled, the smile meeting his eyes. He leaned down and kissed me.
“Yeah. That too. Why don’t you get your homework, I bet I could help you a bit.” I smiled at him, leaning over to grab my books and papers.
“Why the hell is there an x there?” I laughed.
“It’s called algebra for a reason, Isaac.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, it's quite short, but there wasn't much else to add to it so that all the chapter are back to normal.

Quite frankly, you guys used to comment a lot and I'm a little scared that this story isn't going where you all wanted it to go. Talk to me here, it's been pretty hard with school starting just this past Tuesday and my class that got fucked up and my three hour practices. I love coming home from practice to see you guys commented on the story. I mean, there's like 342 readers in total and at least ninety per chapter, you guys can comment. I don't want to be or sound rude, but I'm a little sad and (I hate to write this) disappointed.

But anyway!
Thank you to the few who commented
vasilisadragomir
CrazyPebbles21
so delicately.
(who is the fantastic reason I posted this chapter, thank you so, so much lovely.xx)
and cookiebear
They are always loved and very much appreciated.
On that note, I challenge you all to give me seven comments before I post 21. I know you can do that for me, you've done it before.
bitte und danke.xx (practicing my German for my class!)
-Galaxy