Do You Fear Me?

twenty-three

“I’m just confused as to why you were acting so badly.”
“Well, Isaac said something funny.”
“Wait-you saw Isaac during the full moon?” Stiles looked down at me.
“Yeah-he found me…after I had a hallucination…”
“Oh…well, what did he say?” Stiles looked down, gripping the straps of his backpack.
“That the full moon makes all of us crazy.” We were walking down the hall, towards the only class we had together. B days were never that fun.
“You mean you think you’re a werewolf.” Scott said, jumping into our conversation.
“No! I’m just saying. It’s weird that the night of the full moon, I snapped out of it.”
“You’re thinking way too far into this.” Stiles said. “It’s just a coincidence.”
“Coincidence my ass.” I sat at my desk.
“You’re weird.”
Ugh.” I turned to the front, looking down at my phone. Isaac had texted me.
Wait for me in Finstock’s office
I gave my phone a weird look but the bell rang, so I slipped it away.
It was my last class before practice and we had the championship game coming up in a few days, as well as the formal in two days. Maybe it had to do with the formal.
History passed, quickly, and I was soon in Finstock’s office, sitting on his desk waiting for Isaac.
As the clock struck two thirty, I slipped off the desk, only to have the door open and Isaac shut it, locking it as well.
“Isaac, what’re you doing?” He didn’t answer, just grabbed me and kissed me hard. I dropped the notebook and wrapped my arms around his neck. He brought an arm under my butt and hoisted me onto his hips.
I let out a moan and he hooked his hands together under me, kissing me harder. His kisses then trailed down my neck, letting me take a deep breath as he kissed down my neck. A small prick made me gasp and try and push his head away.
“What?” He panted.
“Your teeth.” He gave me a frown and set me on Finstock’s desk, touching his teeth. His canines were indeed sharp and long.
“Shit…Rosie, I’m sorry.”
“Don’t be…” I fanned myself, feeling heat rush to me. “That was really hot.” He chuckled.
“I just didn’t really see you yesterday because the full moon was going to get to me before you could have stopped me.” He explained, kissing my forehead.
“What?”
“We probably would have had sex in the library.” I laughed, throwing my head back.
“I’m sure that I’m nowhere near quiet enough for that. I’m kind of new to this whole…thing.” I whispered, hooking my arms around his neck and pulling him closer to me. Our foreheads rested against each other.
“So am I, but we almost just had sex on Finstock’s desk.”
“I don’t know if I could have looked at him again if I did.” I said. “All I would have seen was you-”
“Okay, stop before you get me wound up again.” He mumbled, kissing me again, hard.
“Me get you?” I panted. “You came in here like a rabid animal kissing me.”
“By the way, I’m picking you up in the Camaro for the formal…and we’re taking pictures at your place.” I blushed.
That’s what you talked to my dad about.” He smiled.
“Yeah. And I asked him for his approval to take you. He said yes.”
“You’re such a gentlemen…except when you are kissing me. You’re like a-”
“Wolf?” He smirked at me, licking his lips and pulling me closer to him, kissing the corners of my mouth. “Yeah.” He kissed me again.
“Isaac, Finstock’s gonna catch us.”
Just then, I heard the locker room door open and Isaac rushed to unlock the door.
“Lahey, Rosie, what’re you doing?” He asked, pushing the door open and looking at us.
“Uh-I can’t find the notebook, Coach.” I kicked it under his desk.
“And you needed his help to find it? Uht-it’s under the desk.” Finstock pointed to it, almost exhausted with the work. I knelt down to get it.
“He was just there. I’ll be out in a minute.”
“Fine…Lahey, go.” Isaac smirked at me before quickly rushing out towards the field. I gathered myself before following Finstock out to the field, waiting for practice to start.

♒♋♊

Rosie! Isaac is here!” I touched my hair, but Lydia slapped my hand away.
“You look beautiful. Isaac is not going to know what to do.”
“Oh, I hope so.” I stood up, pulling my heels on and standing up. “I am still nowhere near his height.
“You’re going to be fine. Come on.” Lydia took my hand and pulled me after her, Allison following me.
So far, the day had been supernatural free and I was hoping it would stay that way.
Stiles was staring at Lydia but when I saw Isaac, his mouth froze and he stared at me. I stood beside Lydia, trying my best not to touch my eyes because of the makeup on them. Lydia was basking in the adoration and Allison was talking quietly to Scott. But I was frozen. I didn’t know what to do.
“I have never seen a more beautiful creature in my life.” My snapped up at Isaac’s voice. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me to his chest. I felt the barrier around me begin to fall.
“I’m not that pretty.” I said, playing with a button on his shirt.
“No. You’re something so much better than pretty.” He pulled back, looking down at me. “Jesus, you’re gorgeous.”
“Pictures!” I heard Melissa call. Isaac chuckled and let me step back.
There were an array of pictures taken, so many I couldn’t even keep count.
“Dad, I think we should go now.” Stiles said.
“Alright, alright. Have fun.” I hugged Dad and Melissa before taking Isaac’s hand. I followed him out to Derek’s Camaro and he opened me door, grinning at me. I kissed him before sliding into the seat.
“Last time I was in this car, I had no idea how much my life was about to change.” I confessed once Isaac got in.
“Well…you do now.” Isaac started the car and pulled out of the driveway. “We’re going to have fun.”
“Is it that obvious?”
“Well, take your rapid heartbeat and the nervousness radiating from you, yeah. It’s a little obvious.” I blushed.
“I’ve just never been before.”
“I know.” He took my hand. “I’m right here with you.” Isaac parked in the school’s parking lot and quickly got out, coming to my side to open the door.
“I love you, remember.”

“Where’s Lahey?” I rolled my eyes at Jackson.
“Dancing with Erica.” I told him. It was the truth. I was watching them. They were laughing and having fun, just like Isaac and I had been before.
“You know, it’s not the first time they’ve danced together.” I rolled my eyes. “At the rave. They were dancing.” I dropped my gaze. “Yeah. They were dancing alright…”
“You know that kind of dance, where they’re so close, chest against her back, and they’re kissing…” Jackson’s chest pressed against my back. “Oh, they were kissing.” I swallowed hard, nearly sinking into Jackson’s chest.
“Just like this.” I gasped and grabbed his wrists as he pressed his lips against my neck. I was breathing hard, nearly panting and he twisted his wrists to grasp mine, holding me in place.
“Oh, you should have seen him, Rosie…are you sure he really loves you…?” I tried to pull my wrist from his hand, but I wasn’t strong enough. I ended up stumbling back, his lips still attached to my neck, until Jackson was against the wall.
“Maybe you’re just a little game for him, Rosie…I could treat you right. Treat you so much better than he does.” Jackson whispered into my ear, kissing it.
“You can’t even treat Lydia right.” I said, finding my voice and power. I jammed my heel into his foot and he snarled, throwing me forward. I nearly hit the ground but arms caught me.
“What the hell?” Isaac looked pissed. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” But he was mad at Jackson, not me.
“Treating her better than you are.”
“Is this a joke?” Isaac shoved Jackson back. “I love her.”
“Do you really?” I asked. Isaac snapped around to me.
“What?”
“He-he told me…about the rave…” I could feel my heart getting heavier. “And Erica.”
“Rosie, no. Rosie, I only did that to stop him. He’s the Kanima, you shouldn’t trust him-” I threw his hands away from me.
“Do you even know that I don’t trust you?” I said. “You probably don’t even care.” I felt tears in my eyes and I quickly turned to leave.
“Rosie, stop! Please!” I knew Isaac could catch up to me. But I also knew he wouldn’t.
I wandered to the library, sinking to the ground between the shelves. It was then that I began to cry. I pulled my knees against my chest, not caring that I was wearing a dress.
I knew it.
He didn’t even love me. My only fear of a relationship had come true. He didn’t really want me and he didn’t really care…he already had a muse.
Tk, tk, tk…what a stupid boy. They’re all like that.
My head whipped to the right.
They’re all liars.
My head whipped to the left.
They all want you to love them.
I let out a scream and threw myself forward, hearing the voice directly behind me.
Rosemary…Goddess…pretty, I can fix that. One little bite, one swing of a sword. It’ll all be over.
No more wolves…no more boys…no more lies. Sounds perfect, huh?

“I-I’m fine. It doesn’t matter.”
It does. I can see it on your face! Don’t lie to me Goddess. Because there’s no use to try and stop me anymore.
“I’m right here.”

I let out a blood curling scream and something plunged into the back of my neck. I barely caught the sight of the alpha’s smirk before I collapsed to the ground.

♒♋♊

Everything was white. But when I opened my eyes, I could see my legs. I lolled my head back and groaned when it hit the wooden back of a chair.
“You know, Rosemary, I didn’t think it would be this hard to kill you. Quite frankly, I thought it would be easy. But that-wolf-”
“Isaac. His name is Isaac.” I gasped out, feeling a hard ache in my side.
“I know his name. Trust me, I do. But I’d rather call him a wolf than give him a name. Since I’m going to let him go and live with the consequences of watching you die. I only care about the names of those I’m going to kill. Like Brenda Tulin…and Jackson Tulin, George and Macy Tulin. And now, Rosemary.”
“Please, please don’t do this.”
“I won’t, Rosemary. I will later. When Isaac is laying on the ground, watching me kill you.”
“He’ll kill you first.”
“And what, become an alpha himself. Become the exact same creature that you fear most? Tell me if he’d really do that to you. Because he supposedly loves you. Where is he now, then, Rosemary?” He reached over and brushed my hair back, smirking at me. “Still lying to you?” He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back.
“Your little adversary? Deaton? He didn’t tell you the whole truth, now did he?”
“What?”
“About these.” I let out a blood curling scream when I felt claws re-embed themselves into the healing marks. He ripped down my side, also ripping the dress. “He didn’t tell you what they’re really for.” I was whimpering, whining as he retracted his claws.
“Because those helped me track you everywhere you went, Goddess.”
He laughed.
“Now we wait. That wolf will be here any minute…then the real fun begins.” Something, again, was stabbed into my neck and everything fell dark again.
♠ ♠ ♠
The ALPHA! The damn ALPHA! He got her! And Jackson's being an asshole! So much drama!
Tell me what you guys liked or how you feel about that alpha! Thank you to VixonJade11, CrazyPebbles21, cbjfan40, and RomansRevenge;; for commenting! They're much appreciated!
I'd like five comments before I post 24
please and thank you.xx
-Galaxy.