Do You Fear Me?

eight

I didn’t mean it, it slipped out
He’s gonna be a little cautious for a bit. Give him some time
I just wanna apologize
Stiles is someone you should let go when you make him mad

I looked at my phone. Maybe Scott was right. But I can’t take Stiles being mad at me. He’s really the only person I have in Beacon Hills.
I tiptoed, to no real need, to Stiles’s room.
“I shouldn’t be this mad, Lydia…” I leaned against the door, listening. “She’s my little sister! I can’t be mad! She just lost her family.”
“That doesn’t mean I just stay mad at her.”
I knocked.
“I-I’ll talk to you later.” Stiles came to the door.
“Rosie…”
“Stiles, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. I was mad and just…yelled it.” I began spitting out words until Stiles took my shoulders in his hands. I stopped and looked up at him.
“I understand, Rosie.”
“Please don’t be mad at me.” I hugged his waist. I felt him chuckle, and he put his arms around me.
“I’m not mad at you, Rosie. I can’t be mad at you.” Stiles said.
“I’ll stop hanging around Isaac.” I was destined to do anything I could to be able to rid my brother of anger.
“Rosie,” Stiles chuckled. “I shouldn’t tell you who you should and shouldn’t hang out with. It’s not my place.”
“Neither you or Scott like Isaac.”
“Yea, but if you do, you should be friends with him.”
“Stiles, I don’t know how I feel about him.” He gave me a crooked smile.
“Wanna talk about it?”
“With you?” I gave him a funny face.
“I’ll have you know that I am awesome for gossiping.”
“Tell me, Stiles, do you really wanna hear about your little sister’s crush?”
“Nope. But I’m here to listen.”
“Maybe next time.” He smiled, kissing my head and letting me go. I went back to my room, picking up my phone and shooting Scott a text telling him that Stiles wasn’t even mad.

♒♋♊

Scott
I slammed Isaac into the wall.
“Stay away from Rosie!”
“You’re not her brother!” I growled and pulled him from the wall only to slam him into the ground. He gasped, groaning and rolled on his side.
“I know what happened and it will never happen again!”
“What!? Are you gonna kill me over it!?”
“No! I-…no…” He slowly rose, checking wounds I’d just given him. “Stay away from her.”
“It’s her choice who she hangs out with. Not yours.”
“It is now. If I ever hear of you kissing her again, I’ll rip your throat out.”
“I bet Derek’ll love that.”
“Do you think I care what Derek thinks!?”
“I think you care what Rosie thinks and I’m pretty sure you’d hate to see her cry because you won’t let her near a boy!
“You almost killed her and you think this is my fault?”
“I-I never said that-did Derek-?”
“Yeah. Derek told me. Derek called me. To keep Rosie safe. So next time you think about coming near her, think about how your alpha feels the same way that I do.”

♒♋♊

Rosemary
I scribbled onto my homework. There was numbers and letters but it looked like I knew what I was doing so I just kept writing.
My phone pinged beside me and I rolled my eyes, picking it up.
I expected it to be Stiles, Scott, Lydia, maybe even Derek or Isaac.
I’m coming for you, little girl. Be prepared.
“Oh my god…” I dropped my phone.
I felt like the text stared at me. I have to tell Stiles-
I can’t. They already tried to kill Isaac. I can’t have them trying to kill Stiles too.
Who are you?
You’ll find out soon enough.

I began crying.

♒♋♊

I brushed my hair back and focused my eyes on the history book in front of me.
“Hey, Rosie-” I jumped and screamed, but stared up at Isaac. “Rosie?”
“I-I didn’t hear you.”
“Oh…I wanted to talk to you, about the formal.” He sat in front of me.
“Shouldn’t you be in class?” I asked, pushing my hair back again.
“I finished my test early.” He rushed out. “What’s wrong?”
“N-nothing…I just didn’t sleep well-um-last night. Um-what’d you wanna talk about?”
“I was thinking that I’d pick you up, from your house, you know…And maybe I’d go with you to find a dress.” He teased, his voice light. I gave an airy chuckle.
“Did Lydia talk to you?” I peaked a small smile at him. It was the least I could do. And plus, the idea of it made me smile.
“Allison and her might have slipped something to me in chemistry.”
“I could use your help.” I confessed. “I don’t think I look good in any of the dresses I tried on.” I blushed.
“Personally, I think you’d look beautiful in anything,” He crossed his arms in front of him and laid his head on them. “But it’s up to you.”
“Then, I think you should pick it out. I’m not good for picking out clothes.”
“I think you pick them out well. You always look cute.” My phone pinged. My body went rigid and I looked down at it slowly.
Are you staying for the game tonight?
I sighed out.
“Rosie…?”
“I-what?”
“Why are you so jumpy?”
“I’m…not.” My phone pinged again. I tried not to jump and looked at it.
I’m coming for you little girl. And the wolf too.
Rosie.
What?” I gasped.
“Rosie, what is-?” I snatched my phone from the table before his hand could grab it and shoved it in my bag. “Rosie, what was on your phone?” He pulled back his hand and looked at me, tilting his head like a dog.
“Nothing.”
“Stop lying to me. Tell me. You can trust me.”
“Isaac, I need to go.”
“Rosie!” The bell rang. I flipped my book shut and ran out of the school. “Rosie, stop!
I took off running towards my house.
At home, I fumbled with my keys and shoved the door open. It hit the wall behind it. But then I fell flat on my face. I began crying.
Nothing was turning out right.
I struggled to gather my things and push them inside so that I could close the door. But the door stopped before I could close it.
I feared to look up but it was only Derek who stood in the way.
“Rosie, what is wrong?” His voice was tense, like he didn’t want to be here or he knew something that I didn’t. Or both.
“I-It’s nothing.” I scooted back from the door and Derek stepped in. “W-what are you doing here?”
“Isaac called. Now stop lying to me and tell me what is wrong.” He held out his hand, either offering me the help, or asking for my phone.
“I-I can’t tell you, Derek.”
“Rosie, you either tell me, or I’ll take your phone and figure it out myself.”
“Derek, please!” He stepped back. “I can handle this!”
“You’re sitting on your living room floor crying over a possible text on your phone. You don’t look like you can handle this.” He flattened his hand more and forced it closer to me.
“Some of us aren’t perfect!” I screamed. Derek sighed.
“I’m far from it, trust me.” Derek pulled his hand back and simply reaching down to pick me up. I fought off his hands but he’s stronger than me.
“That’s the thing! I don’t trust any of you! I don’t trust you! I don’t trust Isaac! I barely trust Scott! The only one I do trust is Stiles!” I was forced to lean against the wall.
“Then learn to trust us, Rosie.”
“Stop talking like you’re my friend! Since the day I moved here nothing in my life has been the way it was! I’ve been attacked and nearly killed and everything I do is analyzed by someone! I just want to go back to my old life! I wish they’d killed me too!”
Derek froze. He stood up straight, nearly glaring me in the eyes.
“Fine. You want it like that. Fine.” He stepped back and left, slamming the door behind him. I collapsed to the side and began to cry.
My phone rang.
You should have said that a while ago.
Oh my god. They know where I live.
And they’re following me.

♒♋♊

Isaac
“So?” Stiles was bouncing on the balls of his feet and it was getting on my nerves.
We were standing in the locker room, just the three of us, waiting for Derek to tell us what had happened when he went to find Rosie. Thankfully, she hadn’t gone farther than her house.
“She’s sitting at home, what did you want me to do?” Derek asked Stiles.
You left her alone!?
“I’m not going to stalk your house like a fucking creep.”
“She could get hurt! That thing tried to kill her once, no twice, and you’re just going to leave her alone!?”
“She doesn’t trust me anyway, Stiles! She barely trusts Scott!” Derek yelled at him. All of us stood there, frozen for a second.
“What?” Scott looked at Derek.
“She said the only one she trusts is Stiles. Sorry.” But all I could focus on was Stiles pacing back and forth.
“Go back and watch over her!” He screamed.
“You do not tell me what to do.” Derek pointed at Stiles. “She doesn’t want my help. I won’t give it to her.”
“Say it goes to the house. She’s alone. What’s it gonna do, take her and kill her, that’s what it’s gonna do. Derek, you can’t just let her die like that.” I said.
All three turned to look at me.
“Fine. But I just want you all to know that the second she sees me, she’s going to call you, or your dad.” Derek shoved his finger into Stiles’s chest but turned and walked off.
“Ow…” Stiles rubbed his chest.
“Let’s go.” I picked up my helmet and pushed the two out to the field.

♒♋♊

Rosemary
My phone had been going off every five minutes since Derek left. I’d turned the sound off but the way my phone lit up whenever a text came in was eerie. Almost like it didn’t want me to forget.
I won’t be forgetting anytime soon.
So the homework I’m currently doing isn’t going over well.
In fact, I’ve read this same sentence, ten times. Probably more, but I’m not keeping tally.
I let my eyes close and my head rest on the book. I could see the light of my phone but I tried my best to ignore it.
So I began dreaming

The moss was cold, wet, but it was soft. As I laid on it, my hands tangled in it and pulled it from the ground. It left a wet, muddy piece of earth behind but the moss was quick to grow back.
In the distance, I could hear howling, like wolves, but it didn’t bother me now. It wouldn’t, even if it tried.
I felt safe. I was safe.
Isaac was sitting above me, on a rock no taller than my own desk, but he was watching me peacefully. He would move, looking at me different ways, but he never came close to me. Maybe he was afraid of breaking the tranquility.
There were no words spoken between us, just simple sounds and sighs to keep our minds occupied.
We were calm.
My eyes closed, but when they opened, Isaac’s stared back at me. A shiver fell down my spine and made every hair on my body stand at edge.
He grinned.
His lips rose in almost a smirk, as if he could feel my heart pounding against my chest in anticipation of what he might do.
I’d barely realized the fact that he was hovering over me, using one hand.
Retracting his other, he put a rose in front of me. Then spoke.
“A rose for a rose.”
I willed myself to sit up and crossed my legs in front of me. I took the rose from his hands, the steam nothing but smooth, no thorns at all, and brought it to my nose.
It smelled of perfect mornings. Dew on the ground and a crisp smell to the air.
“A gift from a god.” He chuckled.
“A god I am not.” Then licked his lips. “A goddess, I see.”
I blushed.
But before I could speak back, he captured my lips with his. My eyes fell close but I could still see everything around me.
As he pulled back, I gasped at the feeling of his hand on my stomach. It was cold and wet, he’d be playing with the moss too.
“Doth my goddess protest?” He chuckled, catching my lips again before I could speak. I gasped again as his other hand lightly touched my thigh. “Me thinks the goddess doth protest too much.”
“That’s not how it goes.” I gasped out, feeling his hands slip all over my body.
It took me then to realize why he had dubbed me a goddess.
I was dressed like one.
Cloth barely covering my top, and bottoms made of sheer material that only covered what needed be.
I shivered, feeling his hands slip around my waist and pulling me up to his chest. It was bare.
His right hand climbed up my back, pulling my torso up with it and soon, we were face to face, and nose to nose.
“Goddess…”


I gasped. Sucking in a breath and sat upright.
“Oh my god…”
I picked up my phone.
There were three hundred and five messages. All said the same thing.
I’ll get you my pretty.
♠ ♠ ♠
And the pure drama sets in. How'd you like that little daydream of Rosie's? I liked writing it...very nice and vivid.
But! Who do you think this Alpha is that's trying to kill her? Comment to me who you think and how you feel!
please and thank you.xx
-Galaxy.