The Fall

Iron

Loki stills. His hand curls against the grating wall and he feels the rough stone dig into the ridges of his knuckles. He knew that voice.

"Iron Man. It's been a while." He turns, smiling in what he hopes to be a patronising manner. The Man of Iron, currently without his metal wrappings bore a mixed expression of curiosity and coldness - eyebrows raised yet stance forcibly relaxed. Stark's 'bravery' was little more than arrogance, of course, as it was with these clever midgardian, and arrogance was enough to get one exiled in Asgard. Loki doubted the same was true for the human realm.

"What are you doing here?" Stark's gestured towards the tower and in the general area, his pose barely moving an inch of his body, aggression clearly cut into his words. Loki ignored the way The Man of Iron's voice seemed to change mid-way through the sentence, and how his brown eyes flashed to green and his height seemed to rise by a few inches. Though he could not ignore how Stark's face twisted into that of another, the one of his midgardian memories falsely placed, and he felt his sly smile slip from his features. They were persistent it seemed - warping the environment around him, even. Loki wondered after the fool who had placed this faulty magic upon him, and vowed that when his time was over and he was free to return, they would pay.

However, his fake father, Odin, has intended upon wiping Loki's memory and placing him forever, mortal, on this earth? Would he ever be free to return?

His head ached as the world changed again, dragging him to a foggy reality, Stark seemingly shrinking before him - eyes still green but voice back to normal. He heard his name - peculiar still on human tongue - and realised, briefly, that his hand was on his forehead and his legs no longer seemed capable of holding his weight, jelly like and battling against an impossible weight.

Darkness and it's sickening familiarity fell once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
loki is disorientated so im keeping the descriptions sort of jumpy and limited to reflect that idk