Status: Comment ideas I should update the story with cx

Drug Dealer Girl

Chapter 2

And they had more than enough money to buy them. But we were sworn enemies. We hated each other. So most of our deals consisted of them trying to steal our drugs and kill us, while we tried to steal their money and kill them.

There was no winning for either side.

"There's a new dealer," Aron mentioned out of the blue.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"It's not a guy," he smirked at me.

"There's another girl dealer? That means I'm not the only one!" I exclaimed rather happily, if you can be happy there is going to be a new member in your gang that's the same gender as you.

"No shit," he replied in a sarcastic voice.

"What's her name?" I questioned, hoping to learn more about her or meet her.

"Brianna Schwartz," Aron stated.

"What's everyone gonna call her?" I asked. We all had gang names to hide out real identities. Aron's was Deuce, and mine was Scottie because my dad was originally from Scotland. There was also Truth, Veze Skante (who we usually just called Veze), and Gadjet.

"She wants to go by Angel," Aaron stated.

"Great. So when do I get to meet her?" I asked, somehow excited by the concept of having another girl in our groups

"Why the hell do you think we're going down some random ass street?" Aron asked in a duh tone of voice.

"Right. Well then," I rolled my eyes.

He turned suddenly and walked into an apartment building. I followed after him into the stairwell. Six flights of stairs later we were knocking at an apartment door.

"Go away!" A voice called from inside.

"It's Deuce," Aron called. I heard a few swear words from inside before a brunette head peered out the door.

"What do you want?" She asked in a snippy tone. I could tell I'd like her already.

"I'm taking you to meet the rest of the gang," Aron said.

"Literally," I mumbled under my breath.

"I'm busy at the moment. Give me five." She didn't wait for a reply before slamming the door in our faces. I grinned up at Aron who was over a foot taller than me.

"I like her already," I decided. Before he could reply, a shirtless guy stumbled out of the apartment, cursing rather loudly. I rolled my eyes. She had been busy.