Status: Comment ideas I should update the story with cx

Drug Dealer Girl

Chapter 3

"This is Truth, you know Scottie, Veze, Gadjet, and you know me. Everyone, this is Angel. She's new here so don't be total dipshits," Aron introduced wonderfully. I applauded sarcastically when he finished.

"Lovely, lovely, beautiful speech and all, but I have some problems I need to take care of, so I'll see all of you idiots later," I smiled as I stood up and started walking out of Vardan's apartment (Truth's).

"What problems?" Veze asked.

"If I had wanted you to know, I would have shared," I snapped. I looked at Aron and he nodded at me so I knew I was good to leave. Right before I stepped out the door Deuce called after me.

"Scottie! Take Angel with you," he suggested.

"I would prefer to do this one on my own," I stated. I didn't need the new girl running her mouth about what I was up to.

"I don't fucking care," he growled. Usually I would have loved to stay and argue, but I didn't want to be suspicious.

"Fine. Come on," I grumbled. Angel stood up and followed after me.

"As you know, all those morons call me Scottie, but I prefer Rolinski," I started, trying to make small talk.

"I prefer Bri," she replied simply.

"Have you done anything like this before?" I asked.

"Yep. I used to do it on my own, but then I heard about you guys and thought why not? It's worked out well so far," she shrugged.

"You ever deal with gang rivals?" I inquired.

"Nope," she popped the p.

"Okay. I landed our gang rivals in jail. I'm going to trust you not to mention anything to any of the other guys no matter what they say. I am a horrible person and all, blah, blah, whatever. But just don't tell anyone about this at all and I'll cover your back. Otherwise they might find your body floating down the river one lovely day. Got it?" I explained. Bri nodded seriously and I smirked.

"What exactly are you doing?" she wondered.

"I'm bailing them out of jail," I stated as if it were completely normal for a member from a different gang to get their sworn enemy out of prison.

"Why?" she asked sounding shocked.

"You'll see," I answered before walking into the jail.

Thirty minutes later I headed out. Bri had stayed and I told her to wait outside for me.

"Just wait a couple minutes," I smirked at her.

"I won't tell anyone, but you better have good reasoning," she muttered. She was probably regretting making any promises to me.

"To prove you're trustworthy and to prove my loyalty," I told her. Just then the doors open and the 6 familiar figures swaggered out, heading toward me. As usual St.Claire was in the front.

"Hey babe," he smirked wrapping his arms around my waist and pressing his lips to mine. I tasted the familiar trace of alcohol and drugs on his lips, which I was almost positive were stained onto his lips. He slid his tongue in my mouth and I shivered.