Status: Mature Crime Thriller

Prisoner of His Mind

Harry

Prisoner of His Mind

Harry

Twenty-five year old Harry Styles, given the title “Prisoner 77” is little more than a lunatic. Beginning his career as a cold-blooded hunter, Harry killed his parents when he was just 16 years old. Investigation concluded no visible motive as to why he brutally slaughtered his family. Harry Styles soon became the newest, yet most intelligent member of The Stokes, a sick gang of pricks whose motive for their sadistic crimes was pure enjoyment. However, the gang quickly fell apart due to the resignation of their leader, for reasons unknown to them. Harry then took his one man show on the road, sadistically hunting and slaughtering helpless victims. He was finally caught and imprisoned when he suffered a gun-shot wound and was rendered unconscious.

Harry has been at HSP for three years now on countless acts of murder, rape, embezzlement, grand theft, and arsen. None of the inmates talk to Harry, but they respect him out of fear. He is extremely intelligent and his mind is his most powerful weapon. It’s how he lured in so many victims. Charming and easy on the eyes, Harry would be quite the catch if not for his ‘troubled’ state of mind. Though he’s facing a life sentence, Harry is far too clever to stay in HSP for long. He’s already got a ticket of out there, and there’s something, or someone, he wants to take with him.

~.~

“The work of a procrastinator is never done, Kat.” Lena said to her co-worker, complaining over the endless amount of paperwork scattered upon her desk.

“Well maybe if you would spend your time getting some of that done instead of chugging coffee in the lounge you wouldn’t have that problem. I swear you drink that stuff like there’s no tomorrow.” Kat retorted.

“Well maybe I wouldn’t drink so much coffee if I didn’t run such a late shift.” Lena spat.

“Hey now it’s not my fault you’re jealous that I get off before you do. That’s why I wake up at six in the morning to come down here. So I can have my evenings off.”

“I guess you’ve got a point.” Lena sighed.

“I know I do. I’m gonna head off now. See you tomorrow Le.” Kat replied, throwing her scarf on and heading out the door.

“See ya.” Lena sighed, laying her head down on her desk.

~four hours later~

Lena groggily woke from her dream and slowly opened her eyes, taking in her surroundings. ‘Shit’ she thought ‘I’m still at work.’ Slowly she raised her arms above her head and stretched, yawning in the process.

“Mhmm, it’s absolutely breathtaking watching you sleep.” A husky voice murmured.

Lena shot up, looking around. “Who said that?”

“That was me, princess.” Came a voice from the cellblocks.

Lena turned her head in the direction of the voice and her eyes came into contact with the emerald orbs of none other than Harry Styles.

“And all the more beautiful awake.” Harry smirked.

Lena didn’t know what to think. First of all, Lena never got hit on. Like ever. Let alone by a six-foot-four hunky psychotic killer. This was a first. Secondly, what the hell was she supposed to say to that? 'You’re not bad yourself. Come here often?'

Anything she said would come out weak and timid and she certainly didn’t want to give off the impression of fear, so she remained silent, choosing to ignore his comments.

“Quiet, huh? I like that.”

Lena shivered at the sound of his voice and the words he was saying to her. But not out of fear. Oddly enough, she found herself strangely attracted to him.

‘No Lena! You are not attracted to a psychopath! Snap out of it and don’t listen to him!’ cried her better judgment.

‘Come on Lena, baby. Since when has a member of the male species every shown any interest in you at all? Sure he’s insane, but people can change, right?’ argued the devil on her shoulder.

Lena decided to listen to her better instinct and walked out of the psych ward and into the lounge for her fifth cup of coffee.

~.~

‘Precious, precious Lena. So easy to intimidate.’ Thought Harry to himself.

Lena was an innocent lamb in this pack of wolves, so easily swayed by charm. She may not have given in to Harry tonight, but she would, in time. That’s how he lured all his victims. Charm them, make them feel like the only girl in the world, blow their mind with your lovemaking prowess, then kill them. It was a simple process that gave Harry just the high he needed to get through life. Life wasn’t exactly rainbows and gumdrops for Harry.

When Harry was young, he had it great. Wonderful parents and a beautiful home. He had the world at his feet and was loved and adored by everyone. Harry made phenomenal grades, had a great voice, and the prettiest green eyes you’ve ever seen. He was the whole package. His life was perfect. Until his dad left.

Harry’s father abandoned his family to live with some sleazebag he’d been hooking up with every weekend for three years. His mother was heartbroken beyond repair. She did what she promised herself she would never do. She turned to drugs. Of course drugs are certain to disagree with one sooner or later and the after effects were taken out on Harry because he reminded her of her husband. She then had the common sense to marry a scumbag drug dealer who also saw no problem in beating children.

Harry took this abuse until the morning of his sixteenth birthday when he finally fought back and sent both his guardians to their graves. Doing this gave him release and from then on, he sought it out wherever he could find it.

This led him to The Stokes. He impressed them with his intelligence and his criminal record, so they let him join. Because of this, he worked his way up to second in command. Things were great until their leader up and left with no information as to why he resigned. Harry was supposed to take over, but he didn’t want to be responsible for saving anyone else’s ass besides his own, so he disbanded the gang.

While on a solo job in Dallas, Harry underestimated his victim and was shot in the chest, resulting in his unconscious arrest. He was sent to HSP to serve a life sentence in the psych ward. There he met the next victim of his psychotic mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's Harry! thanks for reading