Status: DONE! Goose over!

Dakota's Love.

Le Uno.

Dakota was one of those girls who never really believed in love. She was sure it was out there for the lucky few. Like, when she would see her friend’s grandparents.

Sasha’s grandparents had been married for over forty years; they had three children, nearly a dozen grandchildren, and even a few great grandchildren. When they went places, they were always matching, and sat on the same side of the booth. They were the adorable kind of couple.

As everyone does, she wished she could have that, but didn’t believe it was out there for her.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^


One afternoon, she was flipping through the channels and found an old game show. She immediately noticed that one of the contestants was really attractive. And being her, she decided to look him up on CodPad.

After twenty minutes of searching, she found Peter’s pool. Of course she Coloured his Scale.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^


A couple days later, he accepted. She immediately sent him a bubble.

Hey, I saw you on Thanksgiving Throwdown. So, I decided to colour your scale.

Not my finest moments. But at least I have bragging rights about STUFF-THAT-TURKEY! I’m glad you did, always can use new flippers.

I love having new attractive flippers. (:

Oh, now I’m attractive? Not used to pretty flippers calling me attractive. Normally just complimenting my hair, or random tattooing videos

Now I’m pretty? And you tattoo? Or get tattooed?

Both.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^


They talked much over the next few months, and years. Then, almost two years later. It was her nineteenth birthday party. She decided to go to Nicauragua for a week for her birthday, she says for culture change. However, it was obviously so she could drink.

They were about to go down to the beach bar when there was a knock on the door.

“Please tell me it’s not a stripper…” Dakota whined.

“I didn’t get one. And I’m the dick gifter.” Her friend, Alexandria laughed. “Go, open it!”

Dakota slowly pulled the door open, there was a man hiding his face behind a bottle of Vodka. When he pulled the bottle down, she screamed.

“Happy Birthday, Dory.” Peter smiled at her.

“Ohmygod! Marlin!” She hugged him, softly laughing at their quirky nicknames. “What are you doing here?”

“Decided to surprise my odd little fishfriend for her birthday…. Am I interrupting anything?” He asked, looking into the room full of people.

“We were about to go down to the bar. Guys, this is Peter. Peter, this is Sasha, Alexandria, Marcus, Ashley, Joey, Patrick, Michael, Genna, Carrie, Mallory, and Andrew. My best of best friends.” She smiled up at him.

“Oh, well, hello to all of you. Now, let’s go down to the bar!” He set the vodka on a table by the door and ran out into the hallway.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^


It was five years after her birthday party. It was late autumn. Dakota was in a room, getting dressed, when Alexandria entered.

“Dak, ready? Music is about to start.”

“Yeah, help me with this?” She held up the headband.

“Of course.” Alex placed the headband in Kota’s short pink hair. “Come on.”

As they came down the stairs, the music started. Moments later, Dakota was looking down the aisle to Peter.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got goosed. and im not really happy with this story. but. here it is.