Perfect Teeth

winston the pug.

Sticky Vicky @ickyvickiiii
@ezracallil how much money do you make just from having Harry in one of your videos? #sellout

Ezra Callil @ezracallil
@ickyvickiii none actually, all of the ad revenues for videos with Harry in them have been turned off. #benice

Maria @dearmariacountmeout
@ezracallil do you not vlog anymore because of Harry?

Ezra Callil @ezracallil
@dearmariacountmeout I haven’t been vlogging because of how busy I am, that’s all. Finals and all that!

Ziall Gives Me Life @zzzzzzzziall
@ezracallil LEAVE HARRY ALONE ALREADY YOU SLUT

Ezra Callil @ezracallil
@zzzzzzzziall hey could you maybe not? also here is a link to a really good article on why you shouldn’t call ppl sluts

Ezra Callil @ezracallil
The same Kodaline song has been playing in my house 4 like 3 days straight…make it stop

---


“Does this island actually exist?”

“Shhhh.”

“I feel like I would know if it actually exits – no one lives there—“

“Shhhhhh.”

“—maybe it would be a good vacation spot—“

“Dear god, Harry, shut up.

I’d been pointedly ignoring him throughout all of his incessant questioning and muttering, but we were thirty-three minutes into Moonrise Kingdom and he still wasn’t shutting up. I was all for side comments, chuckling, the occasional snide remark during a film – I was not all for his blathering while I tried to appreciate some traditional Wes Anderson cinematography.

We were sprawled out on my couch, Harry’s legs stretched out and propped up on the coffee table in front of us. My knees had been thrown over his lap, but I’d removed them ten minutes ago in exasperation, hoping that he would pick up on my subtle hints that I was a little displeased by his current behavior.

He didn’t.

We were both staring at the new television perched across from the couch, haphazardly stacked on a suitcase filled with miscellaneous books to keep it solid. Harry came in with the TV the first day of his being home, coming back from some lunchtime thing with a huge box and a grin on his face, dimples set deep into his cheeks.

I’d tried to make him take it back, but he insisted that it was for himself more than it was for me.

“Your laptop screen is too small.” He had insisted, shooting a look at my MacBook in the corner. “And you owe me at least five movie dates, so why not do them right?”

There was some more poking and prodding and then I finally conceded, reiterating that it was his TV and he could take it back any time, maybe put it in one of the rooms of his currently remodeled but still empty home. I was perfectly fine with downloading movies on my laptop. It was convenient.

I couldn’t deny that the TV was nice – it was super fancy and took Harry like two hours to figure out how to hook everything up – but it was unnecessary. The picture was so high definition it almost made my head hurt and I could scroll through my own Tumblr on it, but it was easily the most expensive thing in my entire apartment and looked a little strange next to my stack of textbooks and thrift store cross-stitch pictures. Still, I only argued so much, because the excitement behind Harry’s eyes was too bright to diminish.

Still, a new TV did not make up for appalling movie etiquette.

“I’m just asking!” He cried out in exasperation, grinning at me in a way that let me know he knew exactly what buttons to push to get on my nerves. “It might be a nice vacation spot!”

“Either shut up or I’m shutting off the movie.” I threatened. He was supposed to be basking in the glory – he’d never seen a Wes Anderson film before, to which I’d been horrified and demanded that we remedy the situation immediately – but instead he was distracted and antsy and kept grinning and talking. “Or maybe I’ll buy you a muzzle.”

“You into the kinky, Callil?” He leered his eyebrows at me, one hand reaching over to grab at my legs and throw them back over his lap, pulling me closer. “Because I could be into that, if you wanted—“

I took the remote by my hip and paused the movie before jabbing him with it in the ribs. He didn’t even yelp anymore, just kept grinning down at me. I needed to pick a new jabbing spot, his skin was getting too thick for it to be effective. I was losing my edge.

“What I want is for you to shut up.” I snapped, but I still allowed Harry to pull me closer, my irritation slowly fading away with every caress of his hands. “Or we can find something else to do because you’re obviously not in proper movie form right now.”

“I can think of something else we can do.” The suggestive smirk should’ve been enough to tell me, but I still (stupidly) raised my eyebrow in question. Because I was a fool. Or maybe because I just liked the sound of Harry talking, especially when we were tangled so closely together that his voice reverberated against my skin and sent little happy shocks across my body.

“Frick frack.” Harry supplied, and then his hands were moving my legs and grabbing at my waist so I was haphazardly straddled on his lap, resting back on my haunches and all properly nestled into his lower half and chest. “Still haven’t christened your couch and I really think that’s something that needs to happen.”

“I don’t know if I like you being on vacation.” I said (lied), squinting my eyes at him in concentration. “Because you’re irritating and insatiable.”

It had been three days since Harry’s work break had started and he’d only left my apartment once, for a few hours the first day. The rest of the time had been spent eating take out and having lots (and lots) of sex. Which, no, I wasn’t really complaining – homeboy knew what he was doing and I was never left unsatisfied, but I was left with a slight soreness between my legs and a strained muscle in my lower back. And at least twenty darkened spots made by Harry’s greedy mouth across my body, not all of which could be covered by clothing. Or make up.

He’d gotten his wish of marathon sex, which was nice and all, but after three days of only getting up to eat or maybe take a shower, I was stir crazy. There was a city out there and I needed to see it. And I needed to give my body a break.

“You love me being on vacation.” His fingers tucked under the hem of my t-shirt, large hands spanning the expanse of my torso and thumbs brushing against the sensitive underside of my breasts. “Don’t lie.”

I shook my head at him. “Negative.”

“Positive.” He contested, and then he leaned forward and kissed me as if to convince me. “I’m a thrill to have around.”

“You’re a pain to have around, that’s what you are.” I mumbled against his mouth.

“I’m starting to feel underappreciated,” he murmured and his hips moved underneath me just enough to make my breath hitch. “Don’t think you’re doing your job as my girlfriend.”

“Psh.” I sputtered. “I’m doing the best job ever. Have you met you? You’re a pain.”

“You’re not exactly a walk in the park either, Ez.”

“Exactly.” I grinned, pressing another long kiss to his lips. “So both of us have our work cut out.”

“I’d like to focus on a different type of work, thank you.” His hands glided higher up on my waist, one reaching around to stretch the length of my back, fingers tapping out a rhythm along my spine. “So let’s get to that, yes?”

I grabbed the hand under my shirt and brought it to my eyes, twisting his wrist around to glance at his watch face, before shaking my head. “I’m hungry. Lunchtime.”

It was steadily approaching three in the afternoon, I hadn’t been out of my apartment in three days, and I had a craving for a garlic bagel that, despite Harry’s best efforts, he really couldn’t fill.

Harry pouted, but obliged, slowly letting his hands drop from underneath my shirt and stopping his gyrating hips from underneath me.

“Do you want to order something in?” He asked.

“I can go pick something up,” I offered, leaning back so there was more distance between our faces and I could actually look at him. “I really need to get out of the house.”

“Do you want me to drive you?”

“I can take the Tube.”

“But I wanna come too.” He pursed his lips in thought. “Let’s just both go.”

“Can we do that?” I asked, hand reaching up to smooth the little divot between his eyebrows. “Lunch in public?”

“We’re going to.” Harry decided. “I just need to text Paul and then we can go. Are you going to get dressed? Or are we finally committing to the no bra look, because I could be down with that.”

I rolled my eyes at him. “I’m gonna put a bra on now just to spite you.”

He let out a deep, disappointed sigh, eyes cutting directly to my chest. “Ah, but the Little Boob That Could just wants to be free.”

“Don’t talk about my left breast like she’s not here. She takes offense.”

“Sorry.” And then in an unexpected move, my shirt was up and his mouth was on my nipple, pressing a kiss to The Little Boob That Could and letting his tongue roam a little longer than necessary. It sent jolts straight through me, eyes closing involuntarily as I pressed my bottom half closer to his bottom half. “All better.”

Harry was nothing if not persuasive, but bagels. Toasted garlic bagels. With cream cheese. And civilization.

I tried to swat Harry on the head (it ended up being more like an affectionate tap) before climbing off of him and going to put on a bra, giving him a pointed look as I went into the bathroom to change.

---


We were halfway to Marty’s Bagel Shop when Harry’s phone started buzzing from its spot in the center console, vibrating dramatically and disrupting our very intense jamming session to The Vaccines. Harry glanced at it quickly, before diverting his gaze back to the busy London road in front of him. Cars were weaving through lanes, no one was using their signals, and there was a large tour bus that wanted to get all the way over. It was December in central London and everyone was out, even on a Monday.

“Will you see who it is?” Harry asked.

I picked up his phone gingerly, looking at the screen. “It’s Nick.”

“Answer it, yeah?”

I swiped the answer button quickly, bringing it up to my ear. “Hello?”

“You are not Harry.” Nick greeted back.

“What gave it away? My high voice? Normally paced speech patterns?”

“Your brilliant sense of humor, obviously.”

Harry kept glancing over at me as I spoke, the volume on his phone almost loud enough that he could hear Nick through the speaker.

“I aim to please.” I smiled smugly. “Harry’s driving. Would you like me to have him call you back? Or I can put you on speaker?”

No, no, it’s fine.” Nick brushed my suggestion off. “Just tell him 4:30.”

“Four thirty as in what? Like time? Or a number? He might need something a little less vague than that.”

“He’ll understand. I’m off now – ta! And we’re going out Friday night, so start thinking of excuses now to get out of it even though I won’t let you.”

“Since when? I don’t—“ Nick had hung up the phone before I was able to get another word in edgewise, dropping the conversation the second he mentioned going out on Friday. He’d been trying to convince me to go out with everyone since before Harry had gone to New York, thinking that round two of Ezra vs. Harry’s Mates would go better. I was a little less sure.

“Nick said to tell you 4:30.” I informed Harry as I hit the lock button on his phone and dropped it back in the holder. “Whatever that means.”

Harry’s face brightened. “Really? Ace.”

“What’s going on?” I asked, interest piqued at Nick’s vague message and the way Harry’s entire back straightened up in delight.

He tried to reel in the smile on his face, but he wasn’t doing a very good job at it, lip only biting the edge of his smile. “Nothing super important.”

“Having an illicit affair?” I guessed, leaning forward to adjust the volume in his car and put the music back on. “Smuggling fruit? Pirating music? Other illegal activity?”

“Nothing that scandalous.” Harry laughed. “I just have to pick something up from Nick’s around 4:30.”

“I can take the bus back from the bagel shop.” I offered, because it was almost 3:30 in the afternoon now and I didn’t want him to be late if he had to drive me all the way back to my flat before heading over to Nick’s.

“What, why?” Harry didn’t like that suggestion.

“So you can go to Nick’s.”

“I figured you would just come with me?”

“I don’t want to get in the way of your super scandalous illicit picking up.” I told him. I was trying to figure out if he needed lad-time or just away-from-Ezra time but didn’t want to say that. “Is this a drug deal?”

“No it’s not a drug deal, I just left something at his house.” He replied, turning on his blinker and shifting around in his seat to check for cars before merging into a lane. “But I want you to come with.”

“You sure?” I checked. “It’s not that far.”

“Yes, I’m sure. Now bagels.”

---


I was pleased as punch, because my garlic bagel and green tea were delicious and also appreciated with minimal disruptions. Harry was only stopped by two people during the entire outing, including the time we spent inside eating our meal. His presence was known - the girl working the counter giving us both a knowing smile - but for a day in December, things were mildly calm. I didn’t mind fans – fans were cool, and the fans that somehow seemed to know both of us were generally a delight to talk to – but the paparazzi still made me feel anxious.

We made it to Nick’s a few minutes after 4:30, Harry still keeping suspiciously mum about the entire thing, and then he was using his key to open the door and there were two excited barks and tiny nails clipping against the hardwood floor of the living room.

Puppy, Nick’s dog, was a regular fixture in the house and we were pretty good pals, as I’d accompanied Nick to the dog park a few times after our lunches, but the second dog was new. And tiny. And a very small, very bright-eyed pug.

“Did Nick buy a second dog?” I asked Harry as he closed the door behind me, already crouched down to welcome the very excitable little pug into my arms, Puppy following close behind.

“He’s not Nick’s,” Harry clarified quickly, also leaning down to pat Puppy affectionately on the head. “Nick has a friend who has a friend who had pug puppies. You said you wanted a dog and I figured it was probably good if you spent some time with one first, yeah? So we’re dog sitting for a few hours.”

I looked up at Harry quickly, the shock and excitement bleeding into my voice. “You arranged dog sitting with a pug puppy for me?”

Once again, Harry tried not to let the smile take over his entire face, feigning nonchalance as he rubbed the back of his neck, even though he was practically bouncing on the balls of his feet. “Is that cool? If you don’t want to, I can do it, I just thought it would be cool.”

I was straightening up and kissing him before he could say anything else, stretching up on my toes and anchoring a hand on his shoulder to press my mouth into his. This was Harry at his simplest form, doing things for other people just because he wanted to make them happy. Because he wanted to be helpful and see people smile. This was the Harry that made me want to spend every second with him, that made my insides feel light and wonderful. He had a genuine kindness in him that shined out of his entire being and sometimes it was so apparent that it made me feel dizzy.

The pug puppy was named Winston, and Harry and I made Winston Churchill jokes (and one Ben Winston joke) the entire time we wrangled Winston into a striped sweater so we could go to the dog park. Neither of our jokes were very successful, but we tried. Nick appeared from upstairs once, handing us a list of Winston’s instructions, scooped Puppy into his arms for a nap, and disappeared back upstairs before we’d even left the house. We offered to take Puppy with us for a walk, but Nick seemed to think that we’d have our hands full enough with the rambunctious pug puppy that was circling the kitchen and chasing it’s own butt.

There was no puppy carrier supplied, so Winston was cradled against my chest in Harry’s car, nestled against my shoulder as Harry drove us to the dog park. He moved incessantly, squirming to get more comfortable, wiggling his dog butt around in the air and pressing his nose to my mouth. He was tiny, maybe three months old, and he was easily the most adorable dog I’d ever seen in my entire life. It was love at first sight.

Harry had texted the trailing security guard that we would find the closest available dog park in Primrose and take Winston around for a play there. I was still a little in awe that he would organize the entire thing for me, have a puppy dropped off for a few hours of puppy sitting just so I could get the feel of being a dog owner. I was also a little surprised that someone would trust Harry with their animals (not that he wasn’t good with animals – he was wonderful, he just wasn’t always attentive) and not be texting every four minutes to see if Winston was okay.

It was December in London and it was cold, the wind whipping at my face as I tried to pull my jacket closer to my body with one hand and keep Winston cradled to my chest with the other as we stepped closer into the dog park. There were a few other people out, but we found a patch of grass far enough removed from everyone else not to feel too worried.

I lowered Winston to the ground gingerly, Harry attaching the leash to his collar before loosening the reigns and letting the little puppy go wild. He was running in an instant, stopping to sniff at the grass and the trees before running back towards Harry and I, panting as he hopped around our feet.

We stayed at the dog park for a little over half an hour before Winston the Puppy was completely depleted of energy, panting at Harry’s feet before Harry scooped him up and cradled him against his chest. Winston’s little tiny pug tongue was lolling out of the side of his mouth, breathing heavy as his eyes closed and he relaxed against Harry’s chest.

Harry holding a pug easily topped every other visual I ever had of him, surpassing Harry Driving and even topping Harry in the Midst of an Orgasm. It was the cutest thing I’d ever seen in my entire life, so cute that I had to pull my phone out of my front pocket and document the moment, making Harry stop and smile before we made it back to the car.

“This is actually going to kill me,” I told him as I snapped a few more pictures, stepping closer to the both of them. Harry smiled widely, all teeth and dimples as the wind whipped his hair around his face. “I will look at this photo in times of despair and feel instantly comforted.”

“So it was a good idea then?” Harry asked, waiting for me to finish taking photos before he started to walk towards the car, nodding towards John, our security detail, who was finishing a cup of coffee just a few feet away.

“It was a wonderful idea. You are officially the best.” I complimented him, my grin matching his. I felt buzzed on positive energy – maybe from the bagel, maybe from the pug, a lot from Harry.

“Do you think you still want a dog?” We reached the car and Harry used his free hand to grab his keys from his pocket before leaning over and passing the now almost sleeping Winston from his arms to mine.

“Maybe in the New Year, yeah.” I said, sending Harry another smile and grateful glance as he unlocked his Range Rover and opened the passenger door for me. I waited for Harry to circle around the car before resuming the conversation. “I think I’m too busy to give one the attention it deserves for right now, but I think maybe in a few months I could handle one. I have to figure out all of the details for me staying in London.”

Harry’s looked over at me curiously. “Staying?”

“I’m technically on study abroad this year. It’s just a matter of paperwork, though.” I explained, moving Winston from my chest to my lap, where he curled up into a very small ball and snoozed away as Harry turned the engine over.

“I didn’t know that.” He said, and his voice dipped just slightly, before gaining full strength again. “You’re planning on staying, though? Transferring full time?”

“Mhm.” I pet the top of Winston’s head softly.

“That’s good.” Harry swallowed. “London’s glad to have you. Now do you want to go back to Nick’s or your flat?”

---


Winston was adorable, but he was also a handful. He wasn’t housetrained yet and the first thing he did upon Nick’s house was find an empty patch of tile in the kitchen and pee. It was the most convenient location for him to urinate, so I had to give him that, but by the time Winston’s owner (a lovely woman named Jen) picked him up from Nick’s house at half past eight, Harry and I were exhausted.

We barely survived the drive back to my apartment, lethargically dragging our bodies up the stairs and into my flat. I was slipping off my shoes and crawling onto my bed moments after crossing over the threshold. Harry was only seconds behind me, closing and locking the door behind us before toeing off his boots and shaking out his hair.

I was exhausted from the past three days and my eyes were closing and my body was relaxing before Harry had even made his way past the small living space in my studio. I wasn’t ready to go to sleep – our sleeping patterns were much too mucked up to allow sleep at nine at night – but I could get on board with doing nothing but laying around for a few hours.

I let my thoughts wander as I heard Harry go into the restroom, not even bothering to close the door behind him as he peed and washed his hands.

The right side of the bed was barely dipping under his weight when I asked, “When do they need me to sign the NDA?”

I’d been thinking about it since he’d brought it up, visualizing awkward appointments at his management’s office. Would I have to sign it in blood? Swear an oath? I’d meant to google what exactly it entailed, but never got that far.

I kept my eyes closed but could feel Harry’s readjustments on the mattress, shifting his body over to mine. “You still want to do that?”

I opened my eyes to shoot him a squinty look. “Yeah?”

One hand went up to rub at the back of his neck, eyes looking away from mine for a second before looking towards the ceiling. “I know things got weird—“

“We’re good now, right?” I cut him off. “Like you’re good with us?”

I was trying to anticipate where he was going with this, body already tensing at the strange look on his face. Not again, I was thinking. We’d established no outs, I was thinking.

He looked over at me, wide-eyed, and nodded enthusiastically. “Yeah, yeah, of course. We’re so good.”

I let out a little sigh of relief, curling up on my side to turn and face him. “Then yeah, I’ll sign the NDA.” I shrugged one shoulder, then extended the arm that wasn’t underneath my body to trail over his neck. “It’s not a big deal.”

“I’ll talk to someone to see when they want to get that done then.” Harry nodded again, and maybe it was my eyesight but he looked a bit like he relaxed more into the bed. His jaw nuzzled into my hand as my fingers traced the very distinct line there. “Sorted.”

I sent him a closed lipped smile and kept my fingers roaming.

“How badly did the crowd in New York freak you out?” He asked after a moment, words falling out of his mouth quietly.

I hesitated, fingers stopping for just a moment as they moved down his neck, drawing in a quick breath before letting it out slowly. “It – I would say that I was more overwhelmed than freaked? It was just – I wasn’t expecting it and then they were there and things got crazy.”

“I wasn’t thinking,” Harry berated himself instantly, practically cutting me off as he closed his eyes in exasperation, before opening them and looking at me earnestly. “I got distracted and didn’t think about it in time.”

“It’s not your fault.” It wasn’t – maybe it had felt a little bit like it was in the moment, but I knew that if Harry could control things, there wouldn’t be paparazzi crowds. He would line up every fan in the entire world that wanted to meet him, all organized and orderly, and he would give them all the time he could, but he wouldn’t do crazy crowds. I think the chaos – the danger of it all, sometimes – made him nervous. “It’s just – different. Like, fans coming up to you when we’re out to eat, paparazzi sometimes – it’s all part of your life and your job and I get it and I’m fine with it, it was just a crowd like that that kind of made me – overwhelmed.”

“I can’t say that a crowd isn’t going to happen again because it is.” He looked apologetic and that bothered me.

I didn’t want to make him feel like he had to apologize for things that were beyond his control. “I know that. I would never ask you to say that.”

Harry nodded and made a noise of understanding, but there was something in his face that still looked bothered, certain tightness around his eyes. I brought my hand up to smooth the skin on the side of his face, before leaning my torso over and kissing his forehead, then the bridge of his nose.

“I’m gonna be fine.” I promised him, whispering against his skin. “It’ll take a few moments of adjustment, but then we’re good. All good. Swell. Spectacular.”

The creases around his eyes relaxed. “Spectacular.” He repeated. “And I’ve got you for a few more days before you’re flying back to your parents?”

“I think so.” I shrugged and pursed my lips. “Haven’t really made any concrete plans yet.”

It was barely the 16th of December and I wasn’t feeling very rushed about making holiday plans yet. Maybe it was because I saw my parents in November or maybe it was because for the first time in four months, I wasn’t so busy I barely had time to sleep, but I felt better than I had in London in a while. Secure and stable and less like there was a pull to Connecticut drawing me home.

Maybe the pull was getting redirected elsewhere, but I didn’t want to spent too much time thinking about that.

“I’m thinking of maybe flying out the 22nd.” I told him, moving my neck back so our faces were almost touching, but not quite. “Or I’m trying to convince my parents to fly over here, but there’s the issue of Chunky Salsa.”

“She can’t come?” Harry teased. “Don’t think she could handle the flight?”

“She’d probably be better off at home.”

“It would be cool if your parents came over here though.” Harry commented, readjusting on the bed so one of his legs was draped over mine. “Be able to see more of your London life now that you’re settled.”

“It would be, yeah.” I nodded and our noses brushed together. “Like I can actually show them things. Not that I do much besides school and the studio, but I know my banana chocolate milkshake spots. And where the good bagels are.”

“I know places.” Harry offered. “Could have a proper sit down meal and all.”

“You want to willingly subject yourself to another Callil Family Dinner?”

“What do you mean subject?” Harry shook his head at me, scrunching up his nose as ours brushed together in a very cheesy Eskimo kiss. I stuck my tongue out at him. “I like your family. Your dad makes good jokes.”

“My dad makes awful jokes, which is why you like them.” I corrected.

Harry pouted. I trapped his prominent lower lip between my thumb and index finger, giggling as his pout became more pronounced and his eyes crossed dramatically.

“I think I might try and convince them then.” I concluded as I finally let go of his lip. “Have an English Christmas. You’re going home, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, Gemma and I are driving up on the 23rd.”

“Speaking of Gemma,” I brightened up as I remembered. “Do you mind if I have lunch with her on Thursday? She wants to be formally introduced.”

He looked confused for a second, face crumbling in as he thought. “You guys haven’t been formally introduced?”

I shook my head. “I’ve only ever talked to her on Twitter and that one time in Australia over Skype.”

His eyes widened a little, shoulders slumping. “’m sorry, things have been busy—“

“It’s fine.” I waved him off. “So it’s cool if I have lunch with her on Thursday then?”

“Am I invited? Can I come?”

“I dunno, ask her. She’s the one that made the plans.”

“I dunno if I want the two of you hanging out.” Harry brushed a piece of my bangs away from my eyes before one of his hands reached down to the waistband of my jeans, unbuttoning them. “You’ll band together and you’ll do nothing but take the piss out of me.”

“It’s gonna be a blast.”

“It’s gonna be dangerous, is what it is. You’ll try and take over the world for evil.”

“We’ll start planning our world domination at lunch.” I smirked at Harry just as he brought his face closer to mine.

“Thank you for Winston today,” I whispered as his lips loomed closer. “I keep telling you that you’re the best, but it’s because you really are.”

“I’m alright.” Harry’s hands dipped under the waistband of my jeans. “And you’re welcome. Now onto more important matters—“

He cut off his sentence against my lips.

---


www.tumblr.com/tagged/hezra

THEY ARE AT THE PARK? WITH A PUG? DID THEY GET A PUG????

HEZRA WITH A PUG AT THE PARK I CAN’T EVEN OH MY GOD OH MY GOD RED ALERT

of fucking course harry disappears for three days and then suddenly reappears with ezra callil and a fucking pug god they need to stop already

did anyone ever take the time to consider that maybe he actually likes her? Maybe he looked upset in new york because /she/ looked upset? Maybe he spends so much time with her because he’s finally happy in a relationship and wants it to work? Idk you all spend more time trying to find proof that this is a pr stunt rather than thinking that maybe Harry is finally happy why can’t he just have that?


www.tumblr.com/tagged/ezra-callil
Like to be honest, I used to love Ezra Callil. I thought she was funny and witty and she’s super upfront about feminism and stuff, but now that she’s like ~dating or whatever with Harry Styles, I feel like she’s totally sold out. She’s posting less videos – like maybe three a week, tops now, has stopped vlogging completely, and is tweeting less. It’s kind of seems like now that she’s got a famous boyfriend or whatever she thinks that she’s too good for the YouTube community.

I miss the old ezra who made lots of vlog videos and was just really cool and now she’s too involved with being around harry styles that she forgets about everyone else

She hasn’t posted a video in like 4 days yet she’s gallivanting around a park with Harry Styles like obviously we know where her priorities lie I’m unsubcribing
♠ ♠ ♠
It might not seem like a lot happened, but actually a lot happened!

Please do tell me what you think!

hezranonsense.tumblr.com