The Dare

chapter 11

"What's wrong now?" I asked Vic, we were sitting cross legged under the tree at lunch. Vic had been acting weird all day, actually when I think about it, he's been acting pretty off for the last couple of days. Every time I tried to ask if everything was okay he would either get angry or just nod his head and go all quiet. Right now he was just picking at his food and had a blank expression on his face.

"Vic, talk to me. Please?" I begged, I was beginning I think that maybe he was getting bored of me and that soon he would break up with me. I could feel myself start to get scared, oh god what if he does want to break up? I don't think I'll be able to stand not being with him everyday. "Vic?"

He looked up from his salad that now looked like a two year old had played with it and looked at me. "Sorry, what?"

"What's up with you lately? You've been really weird" he sighed and closed his eyes for a second then opened them again. He shuffled closer to me and took my hands in his, I looked down at them and squeezed lightly. "Nothing. Nothing's wrong, sorry if I've been a bit off its just... jaime's going back to Mexico tomorrow and I guess I just really don't want him to go" he trailed off.

I frowned a little, is he for real? I mean I know he's really close to jaime and they've known each other since 'forever' or something but was he actually this upset about it? "He can always come back again you know, it's not like he's leaving forever"

"I know but I'm gonna miss him is all" he shrugged his shoulders. I pulled my hands away from him and folded them across my chest. He was starting to piss me off now, I don't know if it was because I was reading to much into it or because it actually bothered me on how he close they were.

"What's wrong?" Asked Vic

"Nothing" I looked away from him, I didn't want to see his eyes because if I did then I know that I won't be able to stay angry at him for long. "Oh, I get it" I could hear the smile in his voice as he trailed a hand up my arm "your jealous aren't you?" I turned my head to face him and shrugged his hand away. "No! I'm not jealous!"

"Yes you are!" he smiled, he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to him, wrapping me up in a hug. I struggled against him as I attempted to push him away, "your jealous because you love me" he sang. I laughed against his chest and pulled his Arms away from me. "Come on kells, me and jaime are just friends. I just liked having someone from back home you know, it reminded me of Mexico and I'll miss that"

I couldn't help but feel sorry for him, I know what it's like to move to a new place and miss everything you left behind. After my mum left my dad wanted to move and start a fresh, obviously I didn't want to leave but I had no choice. "I can't stay mad at you" I sighed, Vic smiled and I felt myself mirroring him. He took my hand and brought it up to his lips, "I do love you, you know that right?" He asked

"Of course" I smiled, his words making me go all warm and tingly inside "I love you too" I looked around quickly making sure that nobody was watching us then pulled Vic closer to me and kissed him.

??? POV

What the fuck?! How come he never kissed me like that? Ugh! Throwing my cigarette on the floor, I opened the door and got inside my car, slamming the door shut in the process. It seems like they both genuinely have feelings for each other but that was never supposed to happen. None of this ever meant happen, why couldn't I had just let her have her dare? I jumped a little as the phone next to me started ringing, looking at the name spelled out across the screen a smiled and answered it quickly. Lets see if those two lovebirds will still be kissing after I have my way with them.

KELLIN'S POV

I watched Vic drive away until I couldn't see him anymore, I always hated leaving him especially if I had go back to my drunken father. I opened the door and froze almost immediately, I could hear laughing which was strange since nobody ever laughed in this house. It sounded like a woman and my dad? I placed my bag on the floor the walked towards the kitchen where the sound was coming from. "I don't think your supposed to add that much sugar" said the woman. She was small and slim and had very dark hair that she had in a pile on top of her head.

"Oh, hello you must be Kellin" both pairs of eyes turned to look at me, I smiled at the woman giving her a slight nod. So this must be the guest dad was talking about. "Kellin this is Michelle, a friend from work, she'll be staying for dinner"

"It's very nice to meet you, you look nothing at all like your father" laughed Michelle. "Lucky him eh?" Said dad "No, this one got his mothers looks" my smile dropped and I stared at my dad. I hated talking about mum and he never ever mentioned anything about her in front of other people. "I'm sorry about your mother" Michelle was looking at me with sympathy in her eyes, I frowned, what was she talking about? "I can't imagine going through the things you must have had too, I mean who would sell their own child for drugs?"

"What?" I said, sell me for drugs? My mum? What the fuck! I glanced over at my dad who was just standing there with a blank expression on his face. He was obviously expecting me to just go along with this, well I wasn't going to.

"I don't mean this in a bad way or anything but I think she deserved to die after all the-"

"My mums not dead" I interrupted, I was angry now definitely, I've only known her for less than five minutes and already I hate her.

"Of course not, I mean she'll always live on in your hear-"

"No, I mean she's not dead as in she's alive!" What was she talking about? I looked at my dad who gave me a warning look and took a step towards me, making me take one back as a reflex. "Okay, Kellin, just watch yourself okay? Michelle is only being kind" he said sternly but I wasn't about to let this go, he was making the one person, apart from Vic, I cared about sound like some dead druggie.

"Oh really? What dictionary do you have?" I looked at Michelle, her mouth was open and her eyes wide. "Er... I was just saying that, you know if you ask me-"

"Well nobody fucking asked you!" I shouted, "You don't know anything!"

"Kellin!" My dad grabbed my by the arm and pulled me towards Michelle, I could feel his nail digging into my arm, threatening to break the skin. "Apologise to Michelle, now!"

"Sorry" I said and my he let go if arm, I rubbed it wincing at the marks I felt from under my jumper, "Sorry that your dumb bitch who'll believe anything this pathetic loser will tell you" I was still angry and sure as hell ain't going to stay here with this stupid cow. I turned and walked out of the kitchen, I ignored my dad shouting my Mae and walked out of the house me down the road. Who the fuck does she think she is?! She doesn't know me, se doesn't know anything about me and she certainly doesn't know my mum. I walked quickly with my hands curled up into fists, I felt like punching something or someone, most preferably my dad. Oh god, my dad, he is going to kill me when I go back. I sighed and relaxed a bit, maybe I could stay at Jesse's or Vic's for the night. I looked up and realised that I was almost at Vic's house, a smile came to my face as I thought of him, he could always cheer me up.

"Kellin! Err... hey" said Mike when he answered the door, I smiled at him and stepped inside. "Is Vic upstairs?" I asked, he was usually in his room every time I came here, Mike looked at the stairs and then back at me again, "Err, well yeah but ... do you wanna come and test this new game I got? It's fucking awesome but you need a second player for it"

"Well, I actually came here to see Vic but sure, If you really want to" Mike's face lit up with a big smile and he grabbed my hand and started pulling me up the stairs, I had to be careful that I didn't trip. We sat In his room in front of the TV playing games. It almost reminded me of the first time I was here and I was only playing with Mike hoping that Vic would walk past. "Okay Mikey, we've been playing for over an hour now,can I just go nod see Vic?" I asked setting my controller down and standing up.

"Err, one minute, just wait here for just a second" he kept up from the floor and ran out of the room, closing it behind him. What's up with him? I wondered, he was acting weird. I went to open the door but it opened before I could reach it, mike walked back in and flopped down on his bed. "You can go and see him now if you want" he said, yawning and closing his eyes. I just shrugged my shoulders and left, I felt bubbles of excitement rise in me as I opened the door. Vic was lying on the bed with his eyes closed, I smiled and shut the door quietly so as not to wake him. He looked so cute when he was sleeping, all I wanted to do was cuddle up next to him and hold him tight. I sat on the edge of his bed and smiled as an idea came into my head, I moved around so I was comfortably kneeling beside him then carefully and slowly I started to pull down the zipper on his jeans. I don't know what I was thinking, I mean I would never have even thought about doing this a few days ago. I pulled his jeans down a little which was quite hard since they were skinny jeans, then I pulled down his boxers a little too. I could feel my heart beating in my ears, what am I doing?!

I looked at him to make sure he wasn't awake yet then down at his limp member, I wrapped a hand around it and then slowly started moving my hand up and down. I kept my eyes on Vic's face watching for any change, his breathing started to get heavier so I ran my thumb over the tip and he let out a little moaning sound that was barely audible. I smiled and lowered my head to lick from his base to tip and swirled my tongue around him. He gasped quietly and I looked up to see his eyes start to flutter open, but before he could fully awake I took him in my mouth as far as I could. I heard him gasp loudly and moan, I looked up at him whilst continuing to bop my head. He looked like he was still have asleep and to be honest it was the cutest look ever. His breathing was getting shallow and I knew he wasn't going to last long, I stopped what I was doing to use my hand instead then leaned forward to kiss Vic on the lips. He tangled his hand through my hair and pulled at my shirt, I pulled away and moved my hand faster earning a moan from Vic which I silenced with my mouth.

"Don't stop" he whispered "S-so. C-close" he was breathing heavily now so I moved down again sucking and moving my head on him, going fast so he could finish quickly. I felt a hand rest in my head and push me down slightly so I can fit more of him in, I felt Vic's muscles tense as came inside my mouth. He moaned loudly and gripped the sheets under him, "Fuck!" He breathed, I smiled at him, happy with what I had done then wiped my mouth and lay down next to him.

"Fuck Kellin" he turned and faced me, a big smile on his face "what was that for?" I shrugged my shoulders and smiled back at him. "I was angry and seeing you happy always makes me happy so..."

Vic shook his head and pulled me close to him, I buried my head on his chest and held onto him tightly, "What were you angry about?" Asked Vic, I shrugged again not wanting to talk about it "Nothing, I'm okay now"

"Well if your like this every time your angry then you can take it out on me whenever you like" he laughed and I laughed too. I sighed and squeezed him lightly, Vic yawned and I glanced up and saw he had his eyes closed. How did I get so lucky? How on earth had this beautiful human being seen anything interesting in me?