The Dare

chapter 17

"There's a thing called air, I'm pretty sure you need it"

Me and Vic broke apart and looked up at Mason who was standing in front of us, I felt myself blush and looked away.

"I'm glad your back together, I could tell you two were in love" said Mason sitting down next to me, Vic raised his eyebrows at me and I sighed. "Vic this is Mason, mason, Vic" I said and stood up, both of them copying my actions.

"Mason just moved here today, my dad is dating his mum so ..." I picked up my bag and pulled my jumper on happy that my little problem had gone away. They both said hi to each other then mason turned and started walking away.

"Where are you going?" I shouted after him, he stopped walking and turned back to us smiling. "Back to your place"

"Why?"

"Because you two obviously have a lot to talk about" he said and then carried on walking.

"Kids pretty smart" commented Vic, I smiled and followed mason out if the school gates "Don't tell me".

VIC'S POV

"I'll meet you at your house okay?" I told Kellin, he nodded his head and I leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. I had missed him and his perfect lips, I turned away from him and walked back into school to collect my phone which I had left in my locker. Why I put it there in the first place I have no idea, a few people called me names on my way to my locker but I ignored them, they must have seen me kiss Kellin outside.

After I got my phone I went to the music room to put back the guitar I borrowed, who knew that writing him a song was the thing that would finally make him take me back? I would have done it earlier, to be honest though I wasn't actually expecting him to take me back, I just wanted to show him how I felt and that I was truly sorry and that I still loved him. I placed the guitar back on the wall where I had found it and gotten the idea of writing a song for Kellin and walked out.

Okay, now it's time for the serious talk. I know it's probably going to take some time for Kellin to fully trust me again but right now I'm just happy he's mine again. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and sent Mike a text telling him I was going to Kellin's to sort things out. Just as I was putting my phone back I bumped into someone.

"Woah, sorry" I looked up and smiled as I faced Myca, she smiled and picked up my phone that had fallen on the ground. "That's okay, here you go" she held out my phone but pulled it away when I reached for it, she smirked and shook her head.

"Can you help me with something first?" She asked stepping closer to me and sticking her chest out. I stepped back a little uncomfortable that she was flirting with me, she does know I'm gay right?

"Sure, but your gonna have to give me my phone first" I said reaching for it again, she hid it behind her back and I sighed impatiently, "Myca I have some place to be, just give me my phone" I said, she tilted he head to the side and bit her lip, her eyes scanning my body. "If I give you your phone will you help me with my car?" She asked

"Yeah okay" I reached behind her but she took a step back and shook her head, I frowned. Can't this bitch take a hint and just give me phone so I can go? "Uh uh, help me first and then you can have your phone" she started walking away from me and towards the school gates, I hesitated for a moment before following her. This had to be quick, Kellin is probably waiting for me right now and I would rather not keep him waiting.

"I don't know what's wrong with it, it's just... acting funny" she said when we reached her car, she unlocked it and then opened the door for me to hurt inside. I quickly checked all the main things over. The car seemed to be perfectly fine, I frowned and stepped out if the car. Myca smiled at me and batted her eyelashes, I almost gagged at how she was flirting with me. "The cars fine" I told her

"Well could you check the engine? At the front?" She moved to the front if the car and opened it up. I sighed and followed her, peering indeed and checking around for anything out of the ordinary. "It makes a weird noise when I'm driving sometimes like a cow giving birth" I laughed at her silly metaphor.

"Your really something you know Myca?" I said, "I don't see anything wrong, what exactly does it sound like?" I waited for her to reply but she never did, after a while of messing around with engine I finally gave up. I didn't even know what I was doing anyway, why I agreed to help her is beyond me.

"Hello Vic" I turned around to face the voice behind me but before I could even catch who it was I felt a sharp pain in the side of my head and that's when everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry??