Status: Very Active!

The Light in the Dark

Imagine

(Please read the authors note at the end of the chapter, It's important.)

I awoke in the morning to my mom shouting my name and telling me to wake up, or I would be late. I stayed on my bed for a couple minutes, just trying to wake up, when I saw I was still in my clothes from yesterday I stood up and stretched, then walked to my boxes of unpacked clothes and rummaged through them trying to find a nice outfit. I settled on a white dress that reached just right above my knees, with my old black combat boots. I walked to the bathroom, to see that everything there was unpacked. I walked in, and shut the door behind me. I grabbed a wash cloth and towel from the small closet behind the door. I pulled off my dirty clothes and threw them in the hamper by the sink, then wrapped the towel around my body and turned the shower on, letting the water warm up. I pulled my towel off and placed it on the sink.

Once I was done in the bathroom I walked towards my bedroom with my towel wrapped around me, When I got to my bedroom I shut the door and dropped my towel and walked towards my dresser, I opened the top drawer. and picked out my underwear and bra then pulled them on. I walked towards my bed, where my clothes were laid out and put my dress on and pulled my boots on. I decided to leave my hair natural, and some mascara. I grabbed my bag from beside my door and pulled my black cardigan off it's hook on the back of the door, then turned my light off and shut my door behind me. I rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen, my mom was sitting at the kitchen table, still in her sleeping clothes. I guessed that she went shopping while was unpacking and sleeping yesterday. I grabbed an apple from the counter and sat across from her.

"Did you get everything worked out at the hospital?" I asked as I took a big bite from my apple.

"Yeah, they let me know since we got here early that I could start any day before Monday, or just wait until Monday."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I think I'll finish unpacking everything then start work tomorrow." She shrugged as she took a sip of her coffee. "Now you better get going if you don't want to be late, and don't forget your inhaler."

I've never had asthma, I have to have an inhaler with me if I were to have an anxiety attack.

I knew I got my anxiety from my father, he always had really bad anxiety.

"You know I won't. I always have it in my bag." I stated as I gestured to my bag that hung over my shoulder.

She nodded at me as she placed her now empty mug in the empty sink. I grabbed my keys from my bag and hurried outside to the car. I backed out of the drive way and made my way to Beacon Hills High School. The soft sound of John Lennon - Imagine, was playing through the speakers, it was a song that would always calm me down. I pulled into the large student parking lot, there were only a few spots left I found one close to the doors and pulled in, soon after I parked a silver Porsche pulled up in the spot next me. A tall guy with short dirty blonde hair stepped out of the car and slammed the door behind him. I saw him look over at me and I looked away quickly, as I felt the anxiety rising.

I grabbed my bag from the passenger seat, and pulled my black cardigan on, then slung my bag over my shoulder and put my keys in it then got out of the car, closing and locking the door behind me. Walking towards the main office, a few people stared at me, as I mad my way into the office I saw the same lady sitting behind the reception desk that was here yesterday. As I walked up to the desk, the lady looked up from what she was typing.

"Ah, hello dear how can I help you?"

"I'm new h-here, t-they told me to get my schedule from here."

"What's your name?"

"Lexa Hororwits."

"Oh, here you are." She said as she handed me a time table as well as a paper for my teachers to sign.

"T-thank you." I looked over the time table and saw my locker number and combination, walked out to the hallway I looked over the lockers and tried to find locker 313, looking down at my papers I didn't notice the two people walking in front of me and I bumped into one of them, my papers feel out of my hand and I feel on my butt. I looked up and saw a girl with long curly blonde hair, wearing a black tank top with a black leather jacket over it, a pair of skinny jeans and black high heels. Standing beside her was a tall guy with curly sandy blonde hair and a strong jaw line, he wore a grey t-shirt and a black leather jacket, with a pair of jeans and black boots.

The blonde girl stared down at me as I picked my papers up, then stood up, both the girl and guy were taller than me. Which wasn't very shocking seeing as I was only 4'11.

"Watch were you're going next time." The blonde girl hissed at me.

"I'm s-so-sorry." I stuffed my papers and rushed past them, and looked for my locker. I turned down another hallway and found my locker at the end of the hall, I pulled my papers out of my bag and put the combination in the lock and pulled my locker open. I saw the text books I would need, looking at my schedule I saw I had chemistry first. I grabbed the books I would need and shut my locker, I hurried down the hallways, trying to find the chemistry class. Once I found the class room, the hallways were mostly empty, meaning I was late. I lightly pushed the door open and stepped in. When the door shut, whom I'm guessing was the teacher looked up at me.

"You're late."

"I kn-know, I'm new here."

"Well you can take a seat with Mr. Lahey. Lahey raise your hand."

The guy I had saw in the hallway, with the blonde girl, raised his hand. I rushed to sit down in the empty seat beside him, trying to avoid the looks everyone was giving me. After I sat down the teacher handed out worksheets to each table and said they were to be completed by the end of class.

At my old school, chemistry was one of the easiest classes for me, the worksheet took me only half the class.

"Done already Ms. Horowitz?" I heard the teacher, who I learned was named Mr. Harris.

"Ah, yes sir."

He snatched my paper from in front of me and took it back to his desk. He sat at his desk for awhile before he looked up at me, then walked back to the table and placed my paper in front of me.

"Well done, Ms. Horowitz." Mr. Harris said as he walked back to the front of the class.

"Everyone should take notes from Ms. Horowitz, it's her first day, and she understands everything better than any of you."

"You may be the only student of his, he doesn't hate." I heard the guy beside me whisper to me.

I nodded in response, not really knowing what else to do, and started picking at my nails.

"I'm Isaac by the way. I know Erica was a little harsh to you in hallway, she just has a short temper so don't take it personally."

"O-oh, no, I-it was fine, I should have been paying attention. An I'm, uh Lexa."
♠ ♠ ♠
Lexas Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_107/set?id=91224060

They finally met, yay. I'm leaving for vacation on Friday so I won't be able to update until maybe the fifth or really late on the fourth, I'm start school back on the 7th of August, so I won't be able to update as much, mostly on the weekends probably.