Status: whenever i can, comments welcomed!

Charm

Rain

I was sitting in my flat on my sofa with my beagle Clark on my lap watching Friday night tv like usual when there was a banging at my door. I didn’t really have many friends so I had no idea who it would be. I looked through the peep hole to see my one and true best friend Mr Jeremy Renner. I opened the door to see him drench from the rain outside.
“Jeremy?” I said as I opened the door.
“hey Mia” he said with a smile.
“what are you doing here?” I mumbled as I let him in followed by the one and only gorgeous Tom Hiddleston following behind him. My mouth dropped in awe as we followed Jeremy and as I shut the door.
“well we were out down the pub just catching up whilst I was over and we tried to get a cab back to my hotel but everyone was packed and it started to rain. So I recognised the street name and thought I would pop over to see if you could let us stay here for the night?” he said holding my hands in his the way he always does when he wants me to do something for him.
I sighed “fine, you too can sleep on the sofa’s but im still watching TV I said pointing at him.”.
“I owe you one” he said kissing me on the cheek.
“yeah yeah” I mumbled.
I motioned for him to take off his wet coat and he did so and I did the same for Tom. Jeremy went into my kitchen on a hunt for food as Tom gave me his jacket.
“thank you darling its very sweet of you to let us stay here” he said making my heart melt.
“no problem, I’m Mia by the way” I said putting out my hand to shake.
“tom” he said as he grabbed my hand and kissed the top of it.
I felt my cheeks blush as he smiled at me and let go of my hand. Next thing I knew Jeremy was shouting from the kitchen
“MIA WHERE IS THE COFFEE?”
“top left cupboard, I don’t think you should be having coffee this late at night Jeremy” I shouted back and looked at Tom’s amused face.
“too late!” he replied.
I got some blankets and put them on the sofa and gave one to Tom who was sitting at the end of it.
“I swear he is a child” I said sitting down next to him.
Jeremy came into the living room with his coffee and perched next to me so I was in the middle of the two boys. I noticed that Jeremy was just wearing his normal jeans and top whilst Tom was wearing jeans and a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up half way showing his amazing long arms. The shirt in general was quite tight on him which wasn’t a bad sight.
Soon Jeremy was yawning and he fidgeted around and put his head on my lap like old times. Soon I had my head leaning on Tom’s shoulder still watching the TV with him as Jeremy started snoring. Soon enough Clark came and jumped up on Tom’s lap.
“Clark” I moaned as it caught Tom by surprise
“no its fine” he said stroking the dog as he laid down on his lap.
“he must like you, he never likes men apart from Jeremy” I said stroking him behind the ear.
He chuckled and I leaned back on his shoulder and I felt his head lean on top of mine. Clark started whining when Tom stopped stroking him.
I went and patted his head and said “sleepy time Clark”. I stroked him one more time and encouraged him to lay his head down which he did eventually. This was the most packed my sofa had ever been.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy this opening chapter :) x