Status: whenever i can, comments welcomed!

Charm

Morning's

I woke up to see Tom lying on his front next to me stretched out with the sheet just about covering his butt. I stretched and yawned looking at the time and it was 9am. I groaned knowing that at 11am we are all going to a magazine photo shoot that I would be dragged along too. Also afterwards Tom had an individual shoot for a different magazine.
I got up and put my pyjamas on and went to get a glass of apple juice. I was just about to sit down when there was a knocking at the door. I opened the door to a sleepy Chris Hemsworth and an over excited Jeremy. Jeremy just walked straight in and I stifled a yawn making Hemsworth yawn.
“morning” I mumbled as he walked past me messing up my hair. I shut the door and drank my small cup of juice and walked over to the bedroom where Jeremy just launched himself on top of Tom causing him to suddenly wake up. I couldn’t help but give a small laugh at Tom’s face when he turned his head to see Jeremy right up in his face. He sighed and put his head back in his pillow chuckling as Jeremy got up. Tom sat up and leaned against the headboard pulling the sheet over his stomach.
“we came to say that the minivan is all picking us up at 10:30 to make our way to the shoot” Hemsworth said.
“well he came to say that” Jeremy said smirking “but I came to see how last night went” he finished with a wink.
Tom’s face blushed slightly as he let out a nervous chuckle and Chris sighed rolling his eyes at Jeremy.
“oh god” I said walking into the kitchen and putting the kettle on to hear Jeremy running in after me and Chris saying bye as he left the room.
“So?” he whined getting the mugs out of the cupboard “did ya” he said before whispering “do the deed?”.
I stifled a laugh “Yes” I said turning around to him “now you know you can run off” I said turning him around and shoving him out the door.
He was about to turn around and say something but I slammed the door in his face and sighed and leaned my back against the door.
I walked back over to Tom who was playing on his phone still in the same position leaning against the headrest. I went and sat next to him resting my head on his shoulder.
“I apologize on behalf of Jeremy”
Tom chuckled and kissed the side of my head “well it was to be expected”.
I got up and grabbed my clothes and got changed in the bathroom and tried to sort out my hair. I looked over to see Tom in just his underwear leaning in the door frame. He watched me curiously and I turned on my heel to face him.
“I don’t know what to do with my hair” I said pouting my bottom lip out.
Tom tilted his head at me and grabbed some of my hair and played with it and pressed his other hand to his face making his thinking face.
He grabbed a bunch of hair from the front of my face and said “I dunno plait this and clip it to the side?”. I did so and looked in the mirror holding it in place smiling.
“very good Hiddleston” I said and he walked away with a smug look on his face.