Status: whenever i can, comments welcomed!

Charm

filming day

It was the morning of day one of shooting Thor the Dark World. Tom was so excited it was adorable. Even though a lot of it is being filmed in London I won’t be seeing him for at least 3 weeks then he has a 2 weeks off and then continues filming right the way till the end.
I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains of the bedroom window. I was still getting used to living in Tom’s house. He was still asleep and I decided to go downstairs and make us some tea. When I came back up he was still asleep and I placed the tea on his bedside cabinet and poked him nose making him stir.
“time to get up Loki” I said making him chuckle “I made you some tea” I said getting back under the covers.
“thank you love” he said taking a sip and then rolling over to face me.
He pulled me closer to him and burying his head into the crook of my neck and yawned. I stroked the back of his hair. I felt him mumble something and laughed and said “sorry I didn’t quite catch that”.
He looked back up at me and said “I’m going to miss you”.
I stroked the side of his cheek “I’m going to miss you too but the world is waiting to kneel for Loki” I said making him do his adorable ’ehehehe’ laugh.
I moved closer and gave him a kiss which he happily returned. I rested my forehead against him and said “hey at least you get to see Chris for ages now”.
Tom’s face lit up “ahh I have missed Chris”.
“me too he is awesome, last time I saw him was at your birthday and I surprised you. He nearly squeezed me to death in a hug” I said laughing “and you also get to work with Christopher Eccleston the one and only 9th doctor which isn’t fair at all” I said pouting.
Tom chuckled and pulled me even closer to him and whispered “do you want his autograph” he said in a mocking tone and I pulled a shocked face and pushed his chest away from me.
“uh uh uh. No autographs for you if you behave like that” he said patronising me and I couldn’t keep up the act and smiled at him.
Suddenly a thought came to mind “hey you know you get those 2 weeks off from filming”. He nodded and I continued “well my mum and dad are having my family all stay in their massive new farm house in the country and invited us to stay for the first week.” I said looking up at him.
“sure that sounds amazing” he said. His voice was still croaky and slightly deeper from waking up making his voice sound even more amazing that it already is.
“good” I said leaning up to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around my waste and pulled me on top of him smirking as he did so.
“you are so beautiful” he said playing with my hair in one hand whilst his other hand sat on my lower back.
I blushed and he smiled at me like he did every time he made me blush.
“well I guess you aren’t too shabby yourself” I said pinching one of his cheeks like you would to a child.
I quickly jumped up and grabbed his hand and sat him up “come on you need to get ready”. He stood up and I started to walk out the room but he suddenly picked me up and walked me to the bathroom.
“you can get ready with me” he said as he turned on the shower.