Status: whenever i can, comments welcomed!

Charm

On Set

Tom had been away filming for the three weeks and I was walking through the set on a cold autumn morning. Once he had finished for the day we were heading to my parents new house for a week with all of my family. It was about 8am and he told me I was allowed to watch him film today. I was wrapped up in my coat, scarf and hat and my boots because of all the wet weather.
I was just about to enter and show my pass to the security when walked past and said “Hey are you Mia?”
I turned around and smiled saying “yeah I am”.
“I’m Zachary Levi”
“oh the famous Zachary Levi Tom goes on about” I said smiling making him chuckle back “nice to meet you” I said giving him a hug.
“well I could say the same. The oh so famous Mia that Tom doesn’t stop going on about” we both chuckled.
We started walking onto the set and we chatted and he was a lovely guy. It was his day of no filming so he promised to keep me company. Zach informed me Tom was filming right now but we could go find Chris.
Eventually we found him sitting in the makeup trailer. I went up behind him and covered his eyes saying “guess who?”
“mia?” he said not sounding sure. I removed my hands and sighed
“its no fun if you guess on the first time” I said smiling. He stood up and gave me a massive hug.
“Tom has been raving on about you the past 3 weeks” he said sitting back down.
I sat down on the counter facing him and Zach just chatting away.
“so how is all the filming going?” I asked.
“great. We get these 2 weeks off and then probably another couple of months then we are done” Chris said smiling. You could tell him and all the rest of the cast and crew were incredibly happy with how this film was turning out.
A lady opened the door and said “it’s Tom’s last scene now if you guys want to come and watch”.
We all stood up and I put my coat and everything back on excited to see Tom acting in the flesh.
We got to the set the minute the director called action. Tom was in full Loki mode but I only saw it for a little bit as it was only a small scene. The director called cut and everyone applauded as it was the last time they would see Tom for a while. He made his way over towards us as he could see Chris in his outfit amongst the crowd. However the minute he saw me he started jogging slightly and gave me his big full teeth smile. He grabbed me up in a hug and kissed me deeply but to my disappointment it was only brief.
“hey” he whispered holding my hand.
“hey, you got some good acting skills there” I said making him chuckle.
“let me go get changed out of all this and I will meet you back in my trailer yeah?” he said. I nodded and with that he jogged over to the team who led him to the costume department.