Status: whenever i can, comments welcomed!

Charm

Bubbles

I woke up to Tom getting dressed in our room that we were in for the next week.
“morning” I mumbled whilst stretching under the covers “why are you up and dressed?”.
“apparently we are having a BBQ tonight so the boys have been sent shopping to get food, wood for a fire etc whilst the girls are apparently making a nice lunch” he said smiling.
“ahhh” I said standing up and going into the bathroom to tie my hair up and brush my teeth quickly.
We both went downstairs and soon the boys were off. But as Tom went to walk out the door I pulled his hand so he turned around and gave him a quick kiss. He smirked at me and went out to the cars to go shopping.
“Mia darling come help us in the kitchen” my mother shouted. The kitchen they had in here was like a dream kitchen. My aunts and cousins were in there prepping all the food.
“I will only help if we have some music or something we can sing terribly to whilst we work” I said smiling. I knew my mother was a sucker for musicals so she put on the playlist she had on her ipod.
We ended up all singing so loudly we didn’t even notice when the boys had returned until the music got turned off. They were all standing there laughing as we all blushed at them seeing us. Eventually they started bringing more food in and we forgot the matter.
“so you like musicals then?” Tom said as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me. He had put his head on my shoulder and was watching me wash up some plates and bowls.
“maybe...” I said smiling.
He laughed and kissed my neck lightly. I tilted my head to the side so it was resting against his. His eyes were closed for a brief minute so I seized the opportunity and put a load of bubbles on his nose. His eyes snapped open and he looked confused for a minute. He quickly got some bubbles and put them on my face as well making sure he rubbed them all over my face.
“ok! Ok we are even” I said surrendering.
“good” he said, he got his phone out and took a picture of me sarcastically smiling at him with all the bubbles on my face.
I watched him type away with a very concentrated face. Soon I got a notification on my phone that he had put it on twitter and tagged me along with it. He smiled sweetly at me before putting his phone back in his pocket and getting a towel and wiping my face free of bubbles.
“Just for that you can wait till last to get your food” I said dragging him out to the living room as he groaned and I told everyone they can start getting food.
Eventually Tom got his food and he was contently eating away whilst sitting next to me on the sofa.
It was nice being surrounded by all the family as it doesn’t happen very often. When Tom finished he pulled me onto his lap so I was leaning against the arm of the sofa. I turned around and saw my brother smirking at me and making kissy face at me to tease me. I found a ball from one of my parents dogs and threw it at him so it got him in the stomach.
He shot me the evils and mouthed “I will get you for that”.
I stuck my tongue at him as I turned to Tom who had a smile on his face.
“weirdo” he mumbled before kissing me lightly