Status: whenever i can, comments welcomed!

Charm

Comicon

It had been 3 months since I had seen Tom due to him finishing Thor and going over to America for events like comic con. Whilst over there he got asked the usual questions and before he left the asked if it was ok if anyone mentioned to him about a girlfriend. I told him it was fine which he was over the moon about.
TOM POV
I was sitting infront of a panel like usual enjoying all the questions being asked and being on there with Zachary being a wonderful host.
I turned around to the next person in the audience waiting for them to ask their question
“so the Thor Dark World premier is in a couple of weeks and I was wondering who you will be taking down the red carpet with you?” a young girl said.
“well..” I said raising my eyebrows “there is a lovely lady called Mia that I will be taking with me” I said which sparked a small discussion between the crowds. “Mia is my girlfriend” I said smiling making the crowd awe at me.
“and I have met Mia and she is lovely and very beautiful you guys are going to love her” Zachary said winking at me.
“thanks man” I said to him and we continued with the rest of the panel.
MIA POV
I was standing at the side of Tom’s panel watching him in awe of all of his adoring fans. Watching Tom answer the questions from the fans was always nice and suddenly seeing him go a bit embarrassed about the girlfriend question was adorable. I must thanks Zachary for putting in his input later he had saw me at the side just after he answered the question and sent me a smile.
Soon the panel ended and I met Tom outside and he welcomed me in the hug I had been waiting for 3 months for. He gave me a light kiss and held my hand as we went into the other room for him to take photos with the fans. The fans were all lovely to me which was a nice way to start off this whole ‘public relationship’ thing.
I was standing over chatting with a fan when Zachary came over and said “so are you ladies stopping by the party for the fans tonight?”
The fan nodded excitedly and Zachary turned a raised eyebrow to me “I guess myself and Tom could possibly drop by” I said smiling to the girl who quickly said thank you before running back to her friends telling them.
“what have we started” Zachary said laughing
“Tom will kill them all of them if he breaks out into a dance” I said laughing along with Zachary.
“hey” I said poking his side “if he starts dancing you have to go and join him”.
“if you can’t beat them join them” Zachary said as he somewhat danced his way over to Tom.
I could see Zachary whispering to Tom about coming to the party and Tom looked over at me and smirked, those two were up to something and I’m not even sure if I want to know what.
Soon the photo op had finished and we made out way up to our rooms to get ready for this party.
“what are you and Zachary planning?” I said to Tom who was currently doing his shirt up as walking into the bathroom as I did my hair.
“spoilers darling” he said kissing me deeply before winking and going to put his shoes on. I sighed and mentally slapped myself for letting Zachary and Tom drag me into going to a party with them.