Status: whenever i can, comments welcomed!

Charm

So Close

We got back after a nice evening meal out where we all had to dress up fancy and Tom and I kept sneaking glasses at each other and smirking. We were sitting opposite each other and whenever I was having a conversation with someone Tom put his knees in between mine as the table were really small and close together. I would look over and give him my trying to warn him face and he just smirked and looked away. Every time I pulled my legs away he hooked the back of his feet around mine and dragged them back. In the end I just caved in but he then got bored of me not playing with him anymore. Eventually the meal finished and we all parted ways about 11pm to our separate villas.
I went and flopped down on Tom’s bed under his air conditioning soon to be followed by him standing at the end of the bed smirking down at me.
“you look mischievous right now” I said sitting up and pressed my hands on his stomach.
“they don’t call me the god of mischief for nothing darling” he said winking making my eyes grow big and he smiled at me. He leaned down and kissed me and put his hands through my hair softly. We kissed softly and I couldn’t take it anymore and I pulled on his shirt making him lay down on me and his lips pressed harder onto mine. I let out a small moan at the contact and he smiled against my lips. He lightly pulled on the hem of my dress and I parted from his lips as he lifted it over the top of me and threw it across the room so I was just in my black bra and underwear on. He looked over me with a smile and I took my hair out of its bun so it waved down my shoulders. Tom came back up to my lips and I found the buttons on his shirt and I started un doing them as he kissed along my jawline and my neck making me moan. I lifted up his arms and pulled the shirt off and threw it on the end of the bed.
“Tom” I whispered as he continued kissing my jawline.
“mm” he said making me shiver at his deep tone.
“turn over” I said breathlessly.
His head shot up and smirked as he rolled me over so I was on top. I brought his lips back to mine as his hands held my head and I undid the belt of his trousers and started to pull them down slowly teasing him. He moaned into the side of my neck as I giggled into his hair. Eventually he kicked them off and he looked up at me and I saw the passion in his eyes and smiled. He moved some hair out of my face and cupped my cheek lovingly and kissed me gently and softly making me want more. Before I could press all my strength against his lips he flipped us over and hooked his fingers underneath the top of my underwear by my hips bones that were slightly sticking out. He rubbed his thumbs slowly in circles across my hip making me moan and bucking ever so slightly. He unhooked his fingers and I gave him a glare.
“oh don’t give me that” he said raising his eyebrow enjoying the teasing he was doing driving me nuts. He leant down again and kissed me passionately and I wrapped my legs around his waist and I felt him hiss as his growing bulge in his underwear got pressed against my stomach and I just smiled against his lips.
Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I sighed and went to get up but Tom flopped down onto me and looked me in the eyes filled with lust and disappointment. I was about to pull him down to continue but the knock returned.
“Mia come quick its Jake” I heard my dad say. My brother. What had happened?
Tom jumped up pulling me up and he shoved me his shirt to wear as it was oversized on me so would make up as a dress thing and I shoved my shorts on which wouldn’t be seen from the top anyway. Tom shoved his trousers on and that was it and we both shoved our flip flops on and ran to the door and followed my father outside to where an ambulance was parked. Tom never let go of my hand once. Oh shit.