Status: Active, but not sure when updates will happen

Our Rebel Love

Chapter 4: Strong Bonds from Sad Days

Andy's POV

I woke up today rather shitty. My ribs hurt like fucking hell, and my cuts from last night didn't feel good either. I didn't really mind the cuts, I was used to that, but damn I really need to go get these checked out. I won't though, because all he will do is give me some medicine and ask questions. I sat up and hissed at the pain that came. I walked to my closet and got dressed. Thank the lord that it is Saturday and I don't have to go to school. I got dressed in black leather jeans with a GPS to my dick. I also wore a black and white KISS shirt and my combat boots. I went to turn on my straightner and do my make up.

After I finished getting ready, I went downstairs, carefully not to disturb my parents only to find a note.

'Freak,
Your mother and I have had enough of being around you so we are going to take a small vacation. We will be back in two months. In the time that we are gone, I expect you to clean the house and make it spotless, I also want to come home to an extravagent super and some good wine. If I come home and you didn't do that, you better have killed yourself. I don't care if you have every bone in your body broke, you still have to do it.
Bye, Us.'

Well, I guess I will clean later. I am just going to enjoy the fact that I get TWO MONTHS away from those monsters. Or atleast, I would get two months from them. The events from last night kept playing in my head and I have already decided that today was going to be my last day. I got up and went to go check my phone to see if I had any last messages before I went. There was one from each of the guys, Jake told me it was him and said hi. Jinxx told me the same stuff as Jake. C.C. told me how excited he was to have me in the band and that he wanted to hang out sometime. Ashley told me pretty much the same things and that we had practice today at 5. Shit.

I sent a text back to them all. They all had the same message, that I was sorry but I wasn't going to be alive much longer, let alone in a band. I really didn't care that they knew what was happening because none of them know where I live so they couldn't stop me. I immediatly got a text back from them.

C- Whatttttt! NO! Don't kill yourself please, I promise everything will get better! Do you want to talk?

Ash- Andy, tell me this is some king of joke! What is going one, do you want to come over and talk? Please don't do this!!

Ja- Hey! Call me, I know how it feels to be that way, but it gets better! I promise!

Ji- Where do u live? I am coming over, don't do anything rash.

I smiled down at the text, atleast they seemed to care alittle. Still, they wouldn't miss me long and would easily replace me in the band so I got up to do what I was planning. I had the pills ready and everything in place. I made my room look spottless, I dressed up nice and all I had to do was write my last words and then go to sleep. A painless, eternal sleep.

Ashley's POV

I just got a text from Andy tell me that he was going to kill himself! I started freaking out, and then the guys all texted me saying the same thing about him. I started freaking out when he didn't answer my text back, and when I realized that I didn't know where he lived. Damn it! C.C. ringtone started playing and brought me back out of my thoughts.

C- Ash!! Do you know where Andy lives?
"No. Do you really think he will do it?" I asked, already knowing the answer.
C- Yes. What about on his paper we made everyone fill out so before they tried out. Didn't we ask for the address?
"YES WE DID! You are a fucking genius! I will text you the address after I get it! bye"

I ran over to the trash and found the paper quickly and easily. I jumped into my car not even letting my parents know what was going on and speed off towards the address. On my way, I sent it to all the other guys who said that they would meet me there. I just hope and pray that he is still alive when I get there! I called the local police department just in case and explained the situation to them.

Not long after, I reached his house. Not even carring to knock, I turned the knob, which happened to be unlocked. "ANDY! ANDY ARE YOU THERE? ANDREW BIERSACK, ANSWER ME!" I called out a few times, checking around down stairs. "Ashley! Have you found him?" I heard Jinxx's voice call from the front door. "NO, can you finish checking down stairs! I am going up!" I called, not waiting for an answer before running up the steps and throwing up the first door that I saw. Thankfully it was his door. He was laying on his bed asleep, I sighed of relif until I noticed what was beside his bed.....he had drugged himself, now he was going to die.

*~Time laps because I feel like it bitch~*

C.C.'s POV

We stood outside of Andy's room. They said that they were going to pump his stomach and that he should be fine after that, and he could go home right after. They also said that he was going to have to be under careful watch and needed to stay with one of us. Apperently his parents will be gone for two months and he can't be left alone in fear he will try suicide again. We were all kind of silent, and alittle scared. "You guys can go in and see him now. Be careful, he is highly upset and distraught." Dr. Alle said, leaving the door open for us.

Andy was laying on the hospital bed looking down and to the side, "Why? How?" He asked. It took me a minute to realize he was asking why we saved him and how we found him. I spoke up first. "We saved you because no-one deserves to die. We all want to get to know you and would be upset if you died." I said, everyone else nodding in agreement. "We found your address on the paper for the auditions." Ashley said, sitting next to him and smiling slightly. Andy just glared and looked away. "You would be better off not getting to know me more than you already do. I am a freak. An ugly, stupid freak." He said, voice trembling. "No Andy. You are not ugly, you are actually very handsome." Jake said, walking towards Andy smiling. "You get some of the best grades without even trying. You defenitly ain't stupid." I told him, walking to the end of his bed. "And as for the freak, you are just like us so I guess that makes us all freaks right?" Jinxx said, smiling really big. "You want to know a secret. We are proud of that. We are proud to be defferent. So stand up and smile, because you are you." He finished.

We were all standing next to him now smiling. He looked star-struck, like as if this is the first time he had been accepted for being who he is. He gave a small smile before frowning again and saying bad things about himself again.

Jake's POV

"So. I am still a coward. I mean, I tried to kill myself just because I can't take a few hits or words." Andy said through cletched teeth. Before I could say anything Ashley spoke up, "Suicide isn't cowardly. I will tell you what is cowardly, pushing someone to the point of suicide!" He said, holding Andy's hand. "Yeah. Also, words can hurt just as much as knives if used right. Sometimes, you just can't take it." I said, showing him my wrist. I tried to take my life once, I cut really deep and had to have stitches, now I have the scar to remind myself that it does get better.

Andy starred at me in suprise before showing me all of his scars. I could see atleast ten of them that looked fresh, probably from last night.

Jinxx's POV

"Andy, there is no shame in cutting, but please find another way to stop. That song you wrote, wasn't it saying to do something else rather than cut?" I asked, patting his knee. "Yeah, but....I don't know. I just needed the relif." He said, looking upset. "Don't worry, we will help you next time so that you don't cut! Just call any of us and we will cheer you up!!!" C.C. said, alittle to excidetly. "Why do you care so much about a stranger?" He asked, looking really confused. "Well, to Jake and Jinxx, you are kind of a stranger, but to C.C. and me you are a friend." Ashley said firmly.

"Well, I might of just meet you but you already are a friend of mine." I said, reciving a nod from Jake.

Andy's POV

I couldn't believe that they all stayed at the hospital and said that they want to be my friend. It was all new to be to actually be liked by people. I started to cry, and I for once, I wasn't called a stupid babyfaggot. "It is okay Andy. It is all okay now! We will help you get through this!" I heard C.C. say, and similar things from the rest. The best part? Ashley was holding my hand! I know he only saw me as a friend but still! He is actually holding my hand and talking to me sweetly!

This day couldn't get any better!

*~Time Laps Again, MothaFucka's!~*

No-One's POV

It had been three days since the whole incident and Andy hasn't cut. It is a really big deal to him because this is the longest he has gone without it. He had been staying at C.C.'s house and would for the next four days. Then he would go to Jake's for a week, the next week with Jinxx, and finally a week with Ashley. By then, he should have new foster parents. His were found guilty just by all the bruises on him and will be arrested when they get back.

They had been practicing at Ashley's house sing school ended for the day and were having fun. This was Andy's first time actually hanging with people and feeling like he fit in. There band was sounding really good too! They couldn't wait until they made it big time!
♠ ♠ ♠
In the next chapter, Black Veil Brides are huge and famous. I don't really care to explain how they went through high school because I have no idea how to make that interesting now that the important part of it is over. BTW, if you ever feel like suicide, please talk to someone! Don't go through with it! Life gets better, I promise, so stop for a second and breath. I will talk to anyone if you want, because I know how it feels!<3
BTW, Thank you to those who have read, commented, and recomended my story! You guys rock!