Status: Active, but not sure when updates will happen

Our Rebel Love

Chapter 5: Finally Touring

Andy's POV

"Andy, have you packed yet?" I heard Ashley yell from downstairs. It had been a couple of years since we graduated and we were about to go on our first tour!! I was super excited, especially since I would be getting to spend a whole month with Ashley and the other guys! It was going to be like one big party and we were getting paid for it. Who wouldn't love that? "Yes, my stuff is already on the bus!" I shouted down the stairs before going back to my room to grab my phone and leather jacket.

"Andy, if you were already packed, then why were you taking so long to get ready?" he asked, smiling at me. They all knew I had a crush, and Ashley liked to tease me about it. I highly doubt he would be so smiley and sweet about it if he found out it was on him. Although, whenever I did mention it or someone else did, he would look upset for a mere second. I don't know why, and I would always have a small hope build inside me thinking it was because he liked me. I pushed that idea out my head quickly. No way this sexy beast liked me.

"ANDY! You there?" Ashley yelled in my face, I looked at him and blushed. "Sorry, I was thinking about things.." I said. He nodded and we walked off to the tour bus. At first I though we were the first one's there until I heard a loud yelp only to be one the ground in the next five seconds. I looked up to see C.C. really hyper, and the other three rolling on the ground laughing at me. "Chuppy, do you mind getting off me?" I asked, using the nickname he hated so much. He glared at me and stormed off. In about ten minutes he would come back and be normal again.

"Hey Andy. Sorry about C.C. and his hyperness. I let him drink a MonsterEngergy." Jake said, looking over to where C.C. stood with Jinxx. Everytime Jake looks at C.C. I see him perk up. I think he likes him, I really hope he does, because they would be so cute together! Turns out that Jinxx is the only one in the band that is 100% straight, and the rest of us are bi, and full gay in my case. "Hey, Jake. Do you like Chuppy perhaps?" I asked, grinning widely as he blushed. "Don't you dare say anything to anyone Andrew! I will kill you." He said, laughing at his empty threat. He knew as well as I did that the guys, minus Chuppy, would find out soon.

"Andy, do you like Ashley perhaps? You were just staring at him." Jake said, returning my smile from earlier, and it was my turn to blush now. "Yeah, even before we started senoir high in school. I have liked him for a long time now." I said, blushing even harder when Ashley looked over at me and gave a smile. He started walking over here.

Ashley's POV

I was standing by the bus, back leaned against it, thinking about Andy. For a few months now I haven't been able to stop thinking about him, and not even in my usual Purdy way! I wasn't thinking about all the stuff I could do with him, but instead all the dates and kisses we could share. After the first week I realized that I liked Andy. After the first two months I realized I LOVED Andy. But he was my best friend, I couldn't risk our friendship and ask in case he didn't like me back. I saw him stare at me out of the corner of my eyes, and I saw he blushed at me. He turned to Jake for minute before blushing harder, looking at me, and blushing even harder.

I smiled and started to walk towards him. "Hey Andy, hey Jake! What are you guys talking about?" I asked, Jake smiled and stared at Andy who blushed again. "Jake likes C.C." Andy said, smirking and then running off. Jake blushed and took off after him. I grabbed Jakes arm, and turned him to face me. "Jake, I have something to tell you." He thought for a moment about what it could be before giving me a corious glance. "Don't worry Jake. I don't like you like that." I said as he sighed with relif. "But I do like Andy" I said really fast. He smiled really big.

Before I could ask why, he ran off. I walked back to the tour bus. As soon as I got there, our manager arrived and we loaded onto the bus. I was so excited. This was our first tour as a band! We were even going to tour with Asking Alexandria, it was going to be awesome. Last time we all hung out was when we opened their concert when the other band cancelled. That is also when we meet them. But we all texted and skyped. Danny and Ben clearly liked each other but wouldn't admitt it. We all had made it our mission to get them together behind both of their backs.

I looked over at Andy, he was sitting on the couch writing some new lyrics. Our first album, We Stitch These Wounds, just came out and he already has an idea for a new album. The first song we wrote for it is called Set the World On Fire, so that is what we are going to call the album. "Hey Andy, hows the song going?" I said, mentally cursing at myself. I could have said something cute or flirtly, but instead I asked the most plain question ever. "Really good, but I am stuck at one part. I can't think of what to write. I am going to call it Fallen Angels." he sighed, frustrated. "Can I look. I might can come up with something." I asked, and he nodded. I looked over what he already had down.

"Scream, shout
Scream, shout,
We are the fallen angels
We are the in between, cast down as sons of war
Struck like lightning, on this world we're torn
We won't cause the pain, of living out their law
Take joy in who you are, we know our wings are flawed"

"Dang, these are good! You never fail at writing a kick ass song." I told him smiling. He gave a small smile back. "yeah, I guess. But I can't think of what else to write. I can't ever figure out a chorus." He said. I thought for a moment before writing down a chorus for the song. I started singing it to him.

"We're bored to death in Heaven, and all alone in Hell. We only want to be ourselves! We scream (We scream) We shout (We shout) We are the Fallen Angels! We scream (We scream) We shout (We shout) Whoa-oh! Whoa-oo-oh! To those who sing alone, no need to feel the sorrow! We Scream (We shout) We scream (We shout) Whoa-oh! We are the Fallen Angels!"

"Dang Ash! That is awesome! How did you think of that so fast?" He asked, grinning widely. He looked so beautiful. "Well, you already said the next song you write after Set theWorld on Fire was going to be called Fallen Angels. I had though of some of before, worndering how we were going to use it!" I explained. He hugged me tightly before going to show the other guys. I just stood there smiling like an idiot. I loved it when he hugged me.

No-one's POV

After a few more minutes, they were all set up and ready to leave. It had been really early when they had to get up, and then they were also so energetic, so they all went to bed right before they left off. Each of them were smiling and whispered to themselves the same thing before giving in to the sweet sleep which consumed them in wonderful dreams.

"After so long we are finally touring.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, how did you like it? Thanks to all of you who have been reading and commenting!c: You guys rock and I love you! If you want to go ahead and read part six then go to wattpad.com/KaDePurdyGirl!
c: Or you can go to wattpad.com and search with the title, Our Rebel Love.
Please comment and suscribe!c: