Status: Active, but not sure when updates will happen

Our Rebel Love

Chapter 7: Drunk Chuppy's and Blindfolds

Andy's POV

"I-I li-....I like you!" Ashley said really fast. I just sat there shocked for a minute, until he got up. "Sorry...I'll go now..." he said sadly, but I grabbed his arm before he could walk off. "I like you too Ash. I have for a long time!" I said, a sudden burst of confedince flowing through me. So, I did something bold, I pulled him down to me and connected our lips. Our first kiss... It was amazing! Our mouths moved in perfect harmony, as if they were made for each other! We kissed until we were both out of breath, each of us smiling widely when we broke apart. "Ashley Purdy, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked, grabbing his hand. He grabbed mine back, and almost cried right then. "Yes!!" He said, before hugging me and giggling. Yes, he giggled. Damn, it was hot too!

We sat on the couch for about another 15 minutes cudling until C.C. came butsting through the door completely wasted. Jake and Jinxx followed closely behind, both seemed sober. "Hey, how come Chuppy is wasted and you guys aren't?" I said, laughing. "We couldn't drink, we were busy looking after him. He almost streaked down a random road. How come you are in Ashley's lap?" Jake said, smiling at us. I blushed really hard, thinking about Ashley and mine's relationship. "Well, Andy here is offically mine." Ash said, kissing my cheek and smiling. I just smiled back and snuggled up to him. "You guys are cute together! Now, do you want to help us calm down C.C.?" Jinxx said, coming out from the back.

"Sure, where is he?" I asked, and Jinxx made a confused face. "Didn't he just come through here?" he asked, before anyone of us could answer, we heard a loud scream from the kitchen. "Shit! C.C. what happened!?" Jake said, running to the kitchen. All of us followed behind. When we made it to the kitchen, we all saw Chuppy on the ground crying and saying Mr.Glassy is dead, Mr.Glassy being a glass cup we had. "Aww, it is okay C.C., let's get you to bed, okay?" Jake said, holding in his laughter. To bad no-one else could, and it only made Chuppy more upset.

Ashley's POV

After we got C.C. to finally go to sleep, we hung out watching batman, Andy's choice of course. His love for batman was so cute, and it made me think of my love for Hello Kitty. "So," Jinxx started, "who asked who?" Andy, who is the only one wide awake, jumped out of my lap. "It was the Batman!" Andy said, raising a fist in the air and then flopping down on me. "Andy, how do you have so much energy?" I asked, shaking my head. He shurged and said it was because he is always like this watching batman. "You and your addiction. I am going to check on C and then going to bed, night." Jake said, walking towards the bunks. "So, who do you think is going to say it first out of them two?" Jinxx said, playing on his phone.

"I bet it will be C.C., he has gotten a lot bolder around him with flirting!" I said, and they both shook their heads. "Defenitly Jake. He will tell it to him when he thinks he is drunk or asleep and that is how it will be for them." Andy said, and Jinxx agreed. "I smell a bet coming on. If C.C. ask, then you both owe me a dare or favor. If you guys win, same thing for you guys, I will do something for each of you." I said, shaking hands with them both on the bet. After another hour, we all headed to bed. "Which bunk?" I asked Andy, "Your bunk, I like it best." He said, walking over and getting into my bunk. "Why would you like it the best?" I asked, "Because it smells like you." He said, looking at me with the most serious face ever. I chuckled and he hit me playfully, "Ash, it isn't funny."

"Sorry bright-eyes!" I said, kissing him softly. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours, really just 10 minutes. "Night Outlaw, love you." Andy said, cuddling up to me. I blushed, "Night bright-eyes, love you too!" I said, right as he dirfted off to sleep. We had just said that we loved each other, I was so happy. I stayed up all night planning tomorrow. We would have the day off and would be stopped in Arizona, so I decided it would be good to have our first date then. I was thinking about how we were going to tell the fans when I finally drifted off into the sweet slumber.

No-ones POV

Andy woke up to a lovely smell and warmth that he wasn't used to. He opened his eyes to see the man who is his sleeping and cuddling with him. "Aww, you are so cute when you sleep." he said, quietly so he wouldn't wake him up, but Ashley was already awake. "Thanks, how do I look when I act like I am asleep?" Ashley said, smirking at Andy's shocked face. "Dude! I thought you were asleep, I got alittle scared!" he admited. "So, where are we today?" Andy asked, he never payed attention to where they were going, just to where they were at. "Somewhere in Arizona." Ash said, getting up to go get ready. "Hey! Where are you going?" Andy pouted. "haha, come on and get dressed. I have something special planned for you!"

Andy's POV

Ashy said that he had something planned for me today, then went of to get ready. When I walked to the living area, Jake and C.C. were sitting next to each other, practically in each others lap, and Jinxx wasn't in there. "Hey, we are close now aren't we~" I said, winking at both of them, earning a blush from each. "Shut up Andy, go cuddle with Ash!" Jake said, only being half mad. Chuppy looked confused. "Why would they cuddle? Are you two going out?" he asked me, I guess he didn't remember seeing us last night. Then again, he stayed in the room for like a second. "Yes, you would have known last night if you didn't get so wasted." I said, earning the bird from him. "Sorry I know how to have fun!" He said.

"Hey, so are you going to tell the fans at tomorrows show?" Jake asked suddenly. I haven't even thought of that yet. "We don't have to if you don't want Andy." Ash said, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me in close. "I want to, I just wasn't sure if you did." "Of course," he said, "they all know I am bi and don't care." I smiled, everything just seemed so perfect. And to think, none of this would have happened if me and Ashley didn't sit next to each other that one day in class. "So, where are we going today Ash?" I asked him, and he smiled, kissed my check and walked off. Damn, he isn't going to tell me.

Ashley's POV

I got everything ready for the date while I was getting ready myself. Andy was in there messing with Jake and C.C., so I went to see if Jinxx was up. "Hey, Jinxxy poo, are you up~" I said, earning a groan from him. He hated when I woke him up, even more when I woke him up like that. "What Purdy?" he asked annoyed. "Good morning to you too. Look I need your help." I told him my plan for today. After him agreeing, he told me to leave and went back to sleep. I walked into the living room and heard them talking about telling the fans, and Andy looked nervous about it. "We don't have to if you don't want Andy." I said, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him close to me. He smelt so good. "I want to, I just wasn't sure if you did." He told me, making me smile.

"Of course, they all know I am bi and don't care." I said, I couldn't wait to tell the audiance. They already shipped us apparently, because there was this thing called 'Andley'. It is mine and Andy's names together showing that we were together ourselves. All the guys new about it, we also know about Cake, jake and C.C., Candy, Andy and C.C., and other ones. They really like putting us in relationships with each other. Me and Andy eat breakfest, then we set off. "Okay, put on this blindfold." I told him. "Why?" he looked at me weirdly. "So you won't see the suprise until you are there." I said, and he put it on.

*~Skipping to them getting there~*

Andy's POV

When we finally arrived, Ash helped out because I was still blindfolded. I could hear water running and it smells nice out here. Okay, this is stop one of the date day! Take off your blindfold!" Ash said, giggling. Damn, he had such a sexy giggle. I took a breath and took off the blindfold.

"OMG ASHLEY!" I screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, so guess what? Cliff hanger for the date. Don't worry, it will be next chapter. Hopefully, you guys will like it. Btw, comment and tell me if you like this chapter!
Thanks to those who have commented, suscribed, and recomended this story! Love you guys!