Status: Active, but not sure when updates will happen

Our Rebel Love

Chapter 8: Perfect Date<3

Andy's POV

"OMG ASHLEY!" I screamed.

We were at a theme park! "I am guessing that you like the first stop of our day already?" Ash asked me, smirking and grabbing my hand. "HELL YEAH!!! I have to ride everything!!!!" I screamed, grabbing his hand back and running to pay and go in. "So, what ride are we going on first?" Ash asked looking around at all the different rides. I think we should go on......that one. There was this one that was two seats per car, all the cars connected that went through a tunnal underground and shot up with a bunch of twist and turns. Looks interesting.

"I want to do the 'Twisted' first Ashy!" I said, overly excited. I can't help but be a little kid with these things since I never really got to enjoy them. "Okay, let's go get in line!" We walked up to the line just smiling and holding hands, no words were needed, it was just perfect. That is, until a small group of girls came and recognized us. I knew Ashes parents wouldn't want to find out that he is bi, and dating me, from twitter or something so we let go of each others hands.

His parents never really liked me and they don't even know he likes boys at all so, yeah. They were going to be at tonights concert, so maybe he could tell them then. We signed some stuff for the girls and took our seats on the ride. I was smiling ear to ear with Ash beside me doing the exact same thing. "Ready Babe?" Ash asked me while kissing my nose. "You bet! Let's go!"

Ashley's POV

I hated having to let go of Andy's hand in front of those fans, but I couldn't have them be the ones to tell my parents. I would have to tell them tonight myself, with Andy there of course. I asked him if he was ready and gave him a kiss on the nose, he giggled and told me "You bet! Let's go!" Just like that, we were off. Me and Andy both screamed our lungs off, but it was so much fun. In this rollercoaster, they take a picture near the end, so me and Andy kissed for ours.

After getting the picture printed, we headed for the next few rides we decided to go on. "Asheyyy! I am hungry, can we go to a food stand or something here?" Andy asked after our nineth ride, I smirked and held his hand. "I guess it is time for our second stop with that, so you have to put back on the blind fold in the truck!" I told him, earning a curious face from him. "How many stops are there today?" he asked, raising one of his eyebrows! OMG, is there anything he does that is not sexy as fuck? "Well, enough to last until sound check at 5." I said as we reached the car.

We both got in and I helped Andy with his blindfold. "Okay, I can't see anything, so we can go now." he said, I could tell he was itching to know where we were going next. "Then let us go, babe."

Andy's POV

We got back in the car at 12:30, so that left us four hours and thirty minutes to do everything Ash had planned today. I wonder what it all was. We did some small talk on the way there, but I was to excited and eager to hold a full conversation. "Okay Andy, we are here! I am going to get you out of the car and walk you to the place, then you can take your blindfold off!" "M'kay! Hurry Ashes! I want to see it!!!!" I said, holding no patience in me.

I heard him chuckle and it sent shivers down my back. I heard him open my door and felt him grab my arm to help me. After walking for a few more minutes that seemed like hours, we finally reached our destination and I was allowed to take off my blindfold. "Ashley.....wow!" I hugged and kissed him. He had set up a picnic on the side of a river. It was so fucking pretty, I wonder how he knew about this place? "It is beautiful huh? This is where me and my grandparents would come every month to go fishing or something." Ash said, smiling sadley.

I knew he missed them a lot. After every tour, that is the first place he goes to visit. He is as close to them as I was to my grandfather before he passed away(R.I.P. Grandpaw Biersack!). We both stood there in our silent and sad smiles just remembering things, until we heard a splash from the water. "Dude, did you see that fish?" I asked, it had just jumped out of the water. "Yep, anyway, shall we eat?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows and of course giving me front poop. (Lol, I just find that so funny.)

Thank goodness I wore pants that hid it or else I would be in trouble!

*~Le Time Skip Motha'Fucka'~*

After we got done, it was 3:00. We had one more stop and then we would go back and have sound check. Today has just been perfect, I can't imagine how any of this could get any better! I had the blindfold on and we had just stopped at our final destination. I took it off and hoped out of the truck, we were at a club or something called 'The MoshPit'. "Ashley, what is this?" I asked confused. Well, by the sounds from inside, it was fun whatever it was.

"A place for couples and such to come and do things together. Like have couple races and stuff. It is like a roller rink, bowling, ice skating and all mixed into one. Oh, but it only plays metal and such music." He explained going in, and he wasn't lying either. This place had everything, and it was dark with heavy music playing. I like it, how come I had never heard of it before?

*~'nother Time Skip. Sorry, I don't know what to put for that part just yet. I will go back and edit this part and put somthing else in if you want later.~*

Ashley's POV

We had just finished everything and were right outside soundcheck. Me and Andy was sharing a last kiss to this perfect date. Today went just as planned and everthing was perfect! Andy couldn't stop smiling and giggling, and I had to admit, I was turned on bad. When we finally broke for air, we just smiled and walked in. Nothing could ruin today, not even my parents!

I just hope they won't try to!
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait, and sorry it isn't as good as I was hoping! I will go back later and make it better, but for now, this is it! Thanks everyone for reading this and commenting! Also to all the subscriptions and recommendations!c: