Status: Active, but not sure when updates will happen

Our Rebel Love

Chapter Nine: The Concert

Andy's POV

After sound check, we had about fifteen minutes until the actual concert. Ashley walked up to me and kissed my cheeck, we heard a bunch of 'awwes' from the guys. "Shut up!" Ash yelled playfully while giving them the finger. I just giggled, and he turned back to me. "Hey, Andy.." he said nervously. Shit, what is wrong. "Yeah Ashy?" I asked, trying to not freak out already, which I had a habbit of doing. "Is it okay if I tell my parents and the fans tonight about us?" "Yes of course it is!!c: I am just glad you are okay with this! But, are you sure, no one knew you were bi." I told him, hoping he would still say he is ready, which he did. "So when are you going to do it?" I asked, not really knowing how this would work out.
"I was thinking telling my parents after the show and then posting a pic of us on twitter kissing or something and also anouncing it at the meet&great." He explained, and I smiled. This was going to be perfect!!

Ashley's POV

After talking to Andy about telling eveyone about us, I got an idea. "Hey, Jinxx, go get eveyone but Andy. I have and Idea." I said happily, looking over at the stage. It was already starting to fill up with all of our fans. Before Jinxx could come back with the guys, hands covered my eyes. Of course, I heard a bunch of giggles who could only belong to Ben and James. It was obveously Danny covering my eyes, but I thought I would mess with him a bit. "Hey! Ben what's up?" I asked innocently. "Not me mate!" "Okay, then James!" I heard a chuckle, "Nope, I am over here by my drooms (the way James says drums!!!!!!! It makes me melt!!!!!)"
"Well, I don't know who it could be then?" I said after naming everyone here, even from my own band except Danny. "I know I didn't forget anyone important." "gee, that makes me feel special Jackass!" I heard him say laughing. "Oh, right! It's that fat bastered Danny!" "And you are the jackass Ashley!" he said laughing. After we chatted and everyone (excluding Andy) had gathered around and I explained to them what I was going to do!

*~~~Le Skipping to the start of the concert because you don't get to know the plan just yet~~~*

Andy's POV

I ran out on stage with the rest of the band. "Hello Mutha'Fuckers!! We are the Black Veil Brides! This first song is Knives and Pens!"
I sang Knives and Pens, Perfect Weapon, and We Stitch These Wounds. I was about to start into our last song for the night when Ash walked up to my microphone and started talking. "What's up motherfuckers!! I have a really huge annocment for you tonight," Oh, no! OMG, is really about to tell them now! "you see, I have found someone I really and truly care for deeply! This person has always helped me through everything and this person is here tonight. Andy, come here please." I, numb with joy, walk up to Ash. He whispers I love you to me and then kisses me passionatly. It is the kind of kiss with no lust or sexuall desire at all. Just pure love and warmth. The feeling was great.
The audince went wild. Only one or two people tried hating on us for the kiss. I just flipped them off and started with my comments. "Thank all of you who support us, and to you two mother fuckers back there who are to scared to come up here and face me fuck you!!!!!!! Love is love and i am not about to let you stop that because you don't like it! So, go fuck yourself because i am a fag! That's right, I am a fag, a faggot and I am proud of it!" I said, flipping them off, and CC was playing random notes on his drums the whole time. "You want to come up here and fight? No, then this next song is Children Surrender!"

*~~~After Le Song~~~*

Ashley's POV

After Asking Alexandria went on stage, Andy came up to me and kissed me. He couldn't quit smiling, "That was perfect Outlaw! I love you so much!" he said just letting me hold him. "Anything for you BatmAndy!" We just chilled liked that for about ten minutes in silence. Not one of those akward, not knowing what to say silences, but one of those comfertable ones. That was until I saw my parents charging towards us looking highly upset.
I grabbed Andy and we walked outside. I knew what was about to happen and I didn't want eveyone to see that.

"Ashley Purdy!!! What the hell was that???" My dad said coming up to me with anger all in his eyes.

"Dad, let me explain something to you....."

*~~~~~~~~~~~~CLIFF HANGER MOTHA'EFFASSSSSSSSS~~~~~~~~~~~~*
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank all of you guys for reading this and sorry it took so long to update! I should be able to do it faster from now on!!!!!c: Love all you guys!