Status: My first fanfic : ) Hope you all like it!

Fighting for Her

Amazing

"Tell me every little detail." Anna sat across from Riley in their living room. She tapped her foot against the coffee table in anticipation.

"There's nothing really to tell." Riley laughed and sat back on the couch. She was lying of course. There was so much to tell but she just didn't want to say for fear it might have all just been a wonderful dream.

"Yeah, okay. You were over there for two days! Spill." Her best friend wasn't a fool. She knew something was up the minute Riley waltzed back in the apartment, glowing and smiling from ear to ear.

"So." Riley was being difficult and Anna hated it.

"Gah! Just tell me! Was there nakedness involved?" Anna stood up and paced in front of the TV.

"Oh my god Anna, you can't just ask people if there was nakedness involved!!" Riley laughed.

"Seriously? Don't try to get out of this by using lines from Mean Girls." Anna was clearly flustered. She slumped down on the couch and crossed her arms across her chest.

Riley hadn't stopped smiling since she left Tommy's house. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Her face flushed bright red and ears grew hot just thinking about it.

Tommy pressed his body against Riley, holding himself up with both arms. His muscles grew taught as he lowered his face to hers. His plump lips pushed against hers and she felt him smile as she slightly parted her lips.

He kissed her slowly, trying to take his time. Her smell was rousing and he wasn't sure how long he could fight off the frenzy building up inside of him.

Riley wasn't as patient.

She kissed him harder, biting his full bottom lip. Instantly, he slipped his hand behind her neck, causing her to arch her back. Riley pushed herself up so she was sitting in front of him. He brought his fingers to the hem of her shirt, and broke their kissing only to pull it off.

Tommy stopped for a moment and gazed at her topless body. She was breathtaking before him, her dark hair a strong contrast against her soft cream colored skin.

"What?" She breathed heavily, her chest moving up and down.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" Tommy shifted on the bed and pulled Riley close to him.

She pushed herself on top of him, his back colliding with the mattress and Riley in his arms. She nibbled on his ear and down to his neck, listening to the low growl he made every time her teeth tugged at his skin.

"Riley..." His voice resonated underneath her, low and slow. With one hand, she slid her sweatpants down, grinding him while she stripped down to her underwear.

When her last ankle was free, Tommy grabbed her hips and pushed her down. Riley let out a long breath and set her hands on his waist. She inched his shorts down a bit, bringing his boxers down with them.

He kissed her ravenously and with one loud grunt, ripped the white cotton panties right off of her. Riley gasped, stunned. He grabbed onto her thighs, lifted her up and slid her on top of him.

With her hands on his chest and her head thrown back, she wanted to scream. Riley trembled as Tommy rocked her up and down. She leaned down and kissed him roughly as he pushed harder. His breathing was louder, faster. He was about to lose control.

Tommy sat up quickly. Not missing a beat, Riley wrapped her legs around him and linked her ankles behind his back. He buried his face in her chest, kissing every inch of skin he could.

He kissed the dip between her collar bone.

"Mmm..."

He kissed under her neck.

"Tommy..."

He kissed the spot on her neck right behind her ear and felt her legs tense.

"Oh."

He found her spot.

Biting her softly, he felt her push herself harder onto him. Their breathing was impassioned, rhythmically in sync. He held her down for one last push. Her thighs squeezed tightly against his hips and she let out a cry. His eyes lit up as he tensed one last time and then he collapsed and pulled her beside him.

Riley laid her head against his chest, closed her eyes and sighed softly as he brushed his fingers through her hair.


"Earth to Riley." Anna nudged her best friend out of her daze.

Riley's eyes opened and stared smugly at Anna, who was clearly waiting to hear everything.

She decided to keep it to herself.

Riley stood up and headed for her room. Before she closed the door behind her, she looked back at Anna.

"It was... amazing."

_______________________________________________

The light from her phone snared Riley's attention as she was reading. She slid her bookmark into the curve of the page and slapped the book shut. The clock read 1:12 A.M.

Ugh.

She slid her thumb across the screen and smiled.

I can't sleep.

She typed quickly.

Neither can I...

Her phone buzzed instantaneously.

Look outside.

Riley hopped off her bed and drew back her curtain. Tommy was standing outside in the snow, a wide smile spread across his face. She pointed toward the door and ran out of her room once he nodded. Anna was in the living room, asleep on the couch with the TV on.

She tiptoed past the couch and opened the front door slowly, putting her finger on her smiling lips when she saw Tommy. She nodded her head over to a sleeping Anna and he nodded back in silence. Riley grabbed his cold hand and pulled him toward her room.

Anna poked her head up groggily and cleared her throat, stopping them both in their tracks. Riley glanced around Tommy's broad shoulders and smiled.

"Good night A."

Anna flopped back on the couch and laughed.

"Have an AMAZING night guys."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope that's better : )