Status: My first fanfic : ) Hope you all like it!

Fighting for Her

Gorilla

Riley refused to let Valerie ruin her movie night so she set up The Dark Knight Rises on her laptop and sat on her bed with Tommy. He pulled her against his chest as he sat with his back to the headboard.

"Rough day?" He smirked as she took a swig straight from the wine bottle.

"Ugh. Just the past twenty minutes or so." She leaned her head back against his and let him kiss her hair.

Taking another swig, she went on. "I want to be Catwoman for Halloween."

"Ri, that's not for another year." He stuck his chin on her shoulder and smiled, amused by her wine-drunken stupor.

"You could be Bane." She spoke, never leaving her eyes from the screen.

"That means I'll be around for awhile then, huh?" Tommy put his hands on her tiny waist and pulled her closer. She whipped her head around and smiled wide.

"Mmhmm!" Riley nodded her head up and down. Taking yet another swig of wine, she dribbled a bit on her chin and laughed as she tried to wipe it before it dripped onto her shirt.

"Shit, Ri." He laughed, taking the bottle from her all too willing hands. "Done?" He shook his head, still laughing.

She nodded, her bottom lip sticking out in a pout.

"You're a mess. Covered in wine." He poked at the red spots that now stained her white tank top. His eyes trailed to her chin which was still wet from the wine. Cupping her face in his hands, he kissed her damp chin and let his lips drag up to her now parted mouth.

Riley ran her hands through his hair and tugged hard. A low growl rumbled in the back of Tommy's throat. He grabbed the bottom of Riley's shirt and yanked it up quickly. She lunged at him and wrapped her arms around his neck. They kissed furiously, Tommy's fingers knotted in her hair, pulling her harder against him.

He slid his hands against the backside of her pants and in one smooth move, he flipped her onto her back. Riley's fingers fumbled at Tommy's belt buckle, then at the button of his jeans. She managed to yank them down just enough before he tugged hers down to her knees.

They kept a quick and steady pace before Riley let out a loud moan. Tommy smashed his lips against hers, trying to keep her quiet knowing that Anna and her sister were in the other room.

Riley grabbed hold of his shirt and with every tug of his collar, Tommy pushed harder and harder until they heard a loud crack. The front of the bed frame splintered and broke, teetering the bed forward. Tommy tried to keep himself upright but Riley just pulled him down by the neck and sent him crashing into her.

She giggled and through her kisses she said, "You owe me a bed."

_________________________

Riley was about ready to jump out of the car as Valerie drove though the light traffic going about 60. They had spent the majority of the morning planning Anna's bridal shower. Valerie wrote lists while Riley just sat there, nodding and throwing in an occasional "oh yeah" and "sure".

Riley knew Anna didn't want anything over the top, but there was no stopping Valerie once she got started apparently. Now, they were driving around town, picking up items to make centerpieces and finding flowers in the perfect shade of purple.

"...and then we can just drape those tiny little pearls over the branches, but not too many. We don't want it to look gaudy. Oh but did you see those..." Valerie rambled as Riley contemplated wrapping the seat belt around her neck.

"...make sure we only have four large flowers per centerpiece and then have the rest be filler, that way..."

Riley rolled her eyes and then watched in horror as Valerie almost took out a man walking his dog.

"...lavender? What do you think?" The silence after Valerie's question was Riley's cue.

"Sure that sounds good." Riley watched as Valerie smiled in accordance. Riley sighed, thankful she had chosen the right response. Staring out of the window, she realised that they were coming up on the gym.

"Hey, pull over up here." Riley pointed ahead.

"Why? We still need to find some favors for the shower." Valerie kept her speed up.

"Uh... there's a little boutique there with really cute... uh... trinkets." Riley smiled showing a little too much teeth.

Just pull over before I jump out.

"Oh okay!" Valerie stuffed the brakes and made Riley slam her hands on the dashboard. She pulled into a parking spot with a screeching halt.

"Jesus christ." Riley let out the breath she was holding and finally jumped out of the car. She didn't wait for Valerie to follow her, she just walked right into Colt's.

"Hey Fen." Riley gave Fenroy a smile and tiny wave.

"Yo Riley. Tommy's on fire today." He stood up at the front desk, pointing behind him.

"Oh yeah?" She smiled. Sparta was less than a month away so Tommy was in high gear.

"This isn't a boutique!" Valerie stood in the doorway, looking even more out of place than Riley did the first day she was in the gym. Valerie wore her leopard print coat, black high heeled boots and her leopard print purse to match.

Riley rolled her eyes and walked past the black fencing and onto the gym floor. Tommy was leaning against the corner of the ring, getting his hands taped up by one of the trainers. There were a lot more people in the gym than usual. Men who wanted to train with Tommy and people that just wanted to watch.

"What is this?" Valerie's high pitched voice caused everyone around the ring to look over at them, including Tommy. He raised an eyebrow at Riley. She shrugged and rolled her eyes back.

Tommy smiled, showing his black mouth guard. He hopped out of the ring and walked over to Riley. Shirtless, his muscles tightened as he strode over. His tattoos standing out against his light skin.

"Oh." Riley heard Valerie say behind her. Before Riley could turn and give her a look, Tommy was already standing in front of her.

"Hi." He said lowly, just to her. Taking his mouth guard out, he kissed her softly on the lips.

"Hi back." She tugged at the waistband of his gym shorts. "Fenroy says you're on fire."

Tommy rubbed his hands through his hair. "All these guys are coming from Philly to fight me before Sparta. This is why I didn't do any press." He sighed, glancing over at the crowd of people by the ring.

"Well you didn't do anything but give your name and stats. You can thank Fen for putting up that video on YouTube." She stared behind him, the guy in the ring was big but not as big as Tommy. He had a tattoo scrolled across his chest that read "Bertha". She shuddered, knowing the Bertha was probably just as big as he was.

"What's with..." he leaned his head to the side, pointing toward Valerie.

"Ugh. I had to coax her into coming here. I'm so tired of flowers and glitter and hors d'oeuvres." Riley couldn't contain the whine in her voice.

"Oh you better make sure there are plenty of those little hot dogs wrapped in a blanket." Tommy laughed.

"You're not helping." She furrowed her brows at him.

"Hey, I'm waitin' supahstar," The guystanding in the ring yelled over to Tommy, "let's go."

Riley let out a loud laugh, making the guy in the ring drop his smirk. Tommy didn't even turn to look.

"Alright. Let me knock this fuck out so we can go eat." He kissed her and stuck his mouth guard back in.

My hero.

"Is he going to fight him?" Valerie walked up to Riley's side.

"Yes." Riley watched Valerie cover her mouth with her hand.

The same guy who taped up Tommy's hand helped him into his gloves and hastily hopped out of the ring. The crowd began to cheer and clap, knowing that the fight was going to be good.

"Kiss ya girl for luck?" The guy in the ring hopped around, slapping his chest like a gorilla.

Tommy said nothing, just glared right back.

"Woo! Go Tommy!" Valerie yelled out, pumping her fist in the air. Riley slowly turned and stared at Valerie.

"Is he going to win? Oh my god I'm so nervous." Valerie brought her hands down and covered her mouth again.

Riley shook her head in astonishment and reared her attention back to the fight.

"I hope she gave ya good luck because you're gonna need it boy." Gorilla man had done nothing yet but hop around and talk smack. Growing tired of him, Tommy took the first swing.

His fist collided with the gorilla man's head, dropping him to his knees instantly. He tried to get back up, slowly but Tommy kicked him over and straddling him, he swung his fists back and forth, right and left. The crowd cheered loud, Valerie was shrieking and Riley knew it was done.

One last blow to the head, and gorilla man was out. Poor guy didn't even stand a chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Tommy's back!