Status: Will Updated Frequently.

The Real Monsters Live Inside Us.

Never Take Friendhip Personal

When I woke up in the morning, I knew exactly what I had to do to help Darcy. I had to tell Chris to back off of her, but in order to get him to listen, I would have to threaten him, which meant blackmail. I knew that if I got Chris to give up, that the others would follow suit. God, I hope this will work.

I got up and got dressed. I then walked out of my room, about to begin the search for Chris, when I almost ran straight into him. Funny how when you're looking for someone, they find you first.

"Hey man." He said with a nonchalant tone.

"Hey Chris. What's up, dude?"

"Nothing too much. Just going to hang see if Ghost wanted to go see the Tower of London with me." Of course they would want to go see the most haunted site in London. I internally rolled my eyes at how cliché the sight of two goth kids hanging around the site of numerous beheadings, then again, they were the kids who had to visit the sight of the Manson murders when we were in California last summer.

"Listen, Chris, I need to talk to you about something." I said, not wasting any more time on small talk.

"Okay?" He looked at me with an expression that can only be described as a cross between confusion and surprise. He was not expecting that I would change the subject, nor was he expecting that my tone would change from lighthearted to serious in the matter of seconds.

"Whatever you are planning to do to Darcy, just forget about it."

"Why should I ?"

"You'll do it because I am telling you to forget about it." He was about to piss me off and I knew it.

"And if I don't?" He asked in defiance.

"If you don't lay off of Darcy, I will tell everyone about that night at Angelo's when the girls made us play truth and dare." I said with a smirk. I had Chris right where I needed him to be.

"You wouldn't."

"Believe me, I would." I laughed. "You may be my friend, Chris, but you have no clue what that girl is going through or has gone through. She does not need you're bullshit in her life. So again, leave her alone."

"You like her. Don't you? That's why you're defending her. That's why you've always defended her. Am I right or Am I wrong?"

"You're right, I do like her. So leave her the fuck alone, or else I will start dropping secrets of yours left and right. And don't think I won't Chris."

He gave me a look of defeat. He knew I had way too much dirt on him to last a lifetime. He sighed and shook his head.

"Fine. I'll leave her alone."

"Thank you, Chris. Now get the others to do the same." I told him.

"I'll try, but I can't promise that Kuza will." He looked at his phone, checking the time. "I'll see you later, Balz." He began to walk away, until I called out behind him.

"One more thing, Chris."

"What?"

"Why do you dislike her so much?"

"Because, I know what happened to her." He said and then left. He already knew. How did he know? Did Darcy know that Chris knew? This was something I needed to talk to Chris about more, before talking to Darcy about. I guess the only reason he agreed to leave her alone, was because I admitted I liked her. This just might blow up in my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit:Anberlin

I don't know what to say about this chapter. The next chapter hasn't been written yet, but I already have it planned out. I'll probably update again tomorrow or tonight; no promises though.

As always,
comment&subscribe
-Sugarxskullxdaze.