Status: Active

Homemade

Star

They’d been drinking for a few hours and were beyond smashed at this point, incapable of making long-lasting decisions. The liquor burned the back of their throats but they didn’t care. They were having fun at the pub, talking and drinking. Without much warning, Harry proposes that they should do what no drunks should ever do – get tattoos.

“C’mon, Charlie, it’ll be fun,” Harry slurred in her ear and she couldn’t say no. Within minutes, they found a tattoo parlour and entered. The place looked incredibly sketchy, but through their blurry vision, the happy drunks couldn’t tell. Looking at the wall of tattoo ideas, a light went off in Harry’s head. “Hey, Charlie, let’s get matching tattoos.”

“As long as you are fine with getting the outline of a star, I’ll get the same tattoo as you,” she beamed, not knowing what possessed her to think of a star of all things to get tattooed. Harry agreed quickly, wanting their first tattoos to be identical.

“I’m thinking my left arm, maybe right…. here,” Harry said as he lifted his arm up and pointed to the upper region. “What about you, Charlie?”

“Behind my ear,” Charlie stated while the two tattoo artists of the shop placed the stencil on their tender skin. “Hold my hand, Harry?”

“Oh, you’re such a big wimp,” Harry teased as he stuck out his hand.

Both tattoos took less than 20 minutes to complete. Harry and Charlie were both in for a shock as the needles touched their skin; it was such a foreign feeling. It felt like getting little tiny bee stings from a relentless bee that just wouldn’t stop. The happy couple paid the artists for the tattoos and hurried home, eager from the adrenaline that came with getting a tattoo.

“Hey, Charlie?”

“Yeah, Harry?”

“I’m glad I got my first tattoo with you.”

“I’m glad, too, Harry. Now shut up and sleep. I’ve already got a raging hangover and I haven’t woken up yet.” With that, the two dosed off and that was that.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is just gonna be quick little chapters of the meanings behind Harry's tattoos. I hope you enjoy it! :~)