Status: Active

Homemade

Won't Stop Till Surrender

It was the only song that popped into his head in the shower after they spent their first night together. He kept singing the song over and over because it had made him just as happy as she did.

“Like no one’s watching you…..” He sang powerfully, almost screaming the lyrics. The adrenaline from the previous night’s activities was still giving him a great supply of energy. His energetic singing caused his girlfriend to wake up and walk into the bathroom Harry was occupying.

“Good morning, Harry,” Charlie almost sang, with a certain bounce in her voice. She picked off singing the song from where Harry left off, nearly shouting. “A moment, a love, a dream, a laugh, a kiss, a cry, our rights, our wrongs. A moment alone!”

Harry lightly chuckled as he shampooed his head full of curls and spoke softly, “Have you come to join me or sing along?” He heard Charlie mumble something as she brushed her teeth, but it was inaudible so he just continued to sing. “Just stay there ‘cause I’ll be coming over while our blood’s still young – so young it runs. Won’t stop till it’s over……….”

Just as he was about to finish the lyric, the shower curtain was drawn back, exposing him to Charlie. She slowly stepped in, letting the water dance through her hair and sang, “Won’t stop till surrender.”

At that moment, Harry was sure he was in love. That night she gave him a homemade stick ‘n poke tattoo of the lyric that caused Harry to fall in love with Charlie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe and stuff. Gosh these authors notes are so awkward to write.