Status: Active

Homemade

Hi

He spent his day thus far watching her every move like a hawk watching its prey, studying her movements and studying the way her lips parted slightly when she spoke.

"Tell me the story of how we met again," Harry finally said. He obviously still remembered exactly how they met those many months ago and as he traced shapes into her shoulder, he smirked thinking about it. He just loved hearing Charlie speak about him; loved watching her eyes light up as she spoke of him.

"I'm exhausted, Harry. All I can tell you right now is that you looked hot," Charlie giggled lightly into his chest. She began tracing the star tattoo on Harry's bicep and Harry did the same with the star tattoo behind her ear.

Harry began thinking about the day they met and he could tell Charlie was taking a trip down memory lane as well.

He was already late for something irrelevant so he stopped at a neighbourhood café on his way. It wasn't too busy, but there were a few patrons in there and Harry silently judged them by the reading material in their hands. When his order was ready, the girl behind the counter handed it to him. The drink did not taste anything like coffee, rather some strongly brewed tea. As he walked back up to the counter, a girl with a worn out copy of The Catcher in the Rye in her hand spoke to him. "Hi."

"Hey! Would you like a photo?" Harry asked, assuming she was a fan.

"Oh no, I'm sorry. I was standing behind you in line and I got your drink instead of mine," she spoke slowly but surely.

And that was that. Ever since the awkward café experience, Harry'd been interested in Charlie.
"Hey, Charlie, could you write out the word 'hi' for me on a piece of paper. Doesn't have to be big or anything; just your regular handwriting," he asked, and Charlie agreed easily.

"Why?"

"I'm gonna go down to the tattoo parlour if you'd like to come," Harry said nonchalantly, causing Charlie to laugh.

"Of course I'll come with you, Mr. Hey."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the chapters are short but I just want to get the idea across without dragging it on like a full story, y'know?
Comment and subscribe, please. Don't be a ghost subscriber either, I'd love to have as much feedback as possible. :)