Status: Active

Homemade

I Can't Change

They'd been on the road for a few hours driving to another venue location and Harry opted out of staying in the tour bus and sleeping in order to drive his new car to the next destination. His decision turned to be a good one because the couple got a chance to be alone for once. They spoke about books and argued over their opinion of certain characters, but the bickering wasn't hostile at all. They were having fun, listening to music and pretending they were just the average couple going on a road trip to nowhere.

They let the top of the car down, letting the wind flow freely. Harry's hair was flying in all directions, as was Charlie's, however it appeared much funnier when Harry's hair flapped in the wind. The couple stopped a few times for gas and found a quaint diner across the street from a gas station in which they stayed for over an hour, talking about nothing in specific.

When they were back on the road, Harry opened a brand new CD and played it.

"No change. I can't change. I can't change." The stereo in the car was loud as the couple made their way down the highway, just behind the One Direction tour bus.

"Harry?"

"Charlie?"

With a quick breath, Charlie began talking, "This is going to be a weird request and I feel like you're going to be offended if I say this, but can you promise me.... you won't change because of the fame?" She immediately shifted her glance at the road that unfolded right in front of her, waiting for Harry to reply.

"I can't change, Charlie, and you know that," he replied, taking one hand off the wheel of his Mustang and placing it on Charlie's thigh. "I can't change."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it was really short but I didn't want to drag this one out either because it's a lovely type of short.
Comment and subscribe if you like it or if not, leave a comment either way lol