Status: Active

Homemade

Clothes Hanger

Their first fight was a joke, literally. Charlie pointed out that they haven't had a fight in their entire relationship, so the couple thought it would be appropriate to instigate a fight revolving around who loved who more. It was probably the most ridiculous thing they've ever done.

"I love you a lot, Charlie." Harry spoke softly and quickly added, "You know I've never said that to anyone else before."

"Well, I sure would hope I'm your first girlfriend named Charlie, or else that'd be weird," Charlie refuted, giggling lightly. When her laugh died down, she said something in a serious tone. "I do believe I love you more, though."

Harry walked over to the bed and sat down on the very end of it. "No, I don't think so. Pretty sure I love you more than cuddling and watching movies with you, and you know how much I love that."

"But no, I love you more than all your fans combined and that's a lot," Charlie exited the room to grab the laundry to place back in the closet.

"That sucks because I love you more than a fat kid loves cake," Harry countered, watching Charlie with the eyes of a hawk.

"I think some fat kids actually don't love cake, sorry. I love you more than you love me and that's the end of it."

"I love you more than you could ever possibly comprehend."

"Oh gosh, you're so unbelievably stupid for thinking I love you less than you love me." With that, Charlie tossed a clothes hanger at Harry, hitting him right in the stomach. "You deserved that, Harry."

Laughing, Harry replied with a quick thought, "I love you more than you loved me when you threw that clothes hanger at me, and that's that."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii comment and subscribe and let's be friends ok