Status: Lets get ready to rumbleeee!!

Welcome to *** My Life High

Prolouge

Fuck my life high

Prolouge

We were never supposed to fall in love.

But things happen, people change, and we meet new people. People come home, people move. You never know what is supposed to happen in this life, things happen unexpectedly. And that is exactly how my story begins. Unexpectedly.

No one likes to move, hell no one likes to make new friends, or be thrown into a situation that involves over a thousand people staring at you and judging you because you’re new. It’s unsettling starting a new school. Kids are either rude, or way too nice. So nice that it’s almost sick and you think they just want something out of you. It’s not fun. There is nothing fun about being uprooted and thrown into a sea of bitchy teenagers.

It’s definitely not fun, when you come from a small town where there is no cliques, and you go to a new place, and there is so many cliques that you are amazed. Coming from a small town you only read about those, you think it a kind of figment of your imagination ya know?

Just imagine how I felt walking into this massive school where the jocks made fun of the Goths, the Goths were too involved in whatever weird voodoo they do, the cheerleaders were admiring the jocks, the nerds were talking math, the emos were being well…emo, the scene kids were admiring their hair and spraying more hairspray on it so it would stand straight up, the skaters were well, skating and the stoners weren’t even there yet.

It’s like walking into a fucking cliched teenage novel.

And somehow I knew, the moment that I walked passed him that it would all end badly.

Especially when I saw the girl hanging off his arm, and his letterman jacket.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story!!! :D Yayness.
Comment/Subscribe/Recommend it :) ;)

xoxo