Status: Lets get ready to rumbleeee!!

Welcome to *** My Life High

Chapter One

It started with lunch.

That's actually how I met him. And let’s just say it wasn’t that great of a first impression. His girlfriend (I assume) was hanging off his arm. Her long blonde hair flowing down her back, her makeup was of course perfect. Her and her friends were laughing at whatever her boyfriend and his friends were saying to young girl at her table.

More than likely it wasn’t a good thing. Especially when a younger sophomore was looking down. You could faintly see her tears. She didn’t look uncommon. There were many girls at the school that were just like her. Not pretty, not ugly. Just in the background. One of those girls that didn’t want anything to do with anyone. Just wanted to slide through high school and hope to fucking god that you weren't noticed. You didn’t follow the leader, nor did you march the beat of your own band. You were just the background, the extras in the crowd. Never noticed, but always there. That was what that girl was. Except today just happened to be her unlucky day. The jocks had noticed her, and they were unnecessarily beating her down. With their words, and if it went on any farther, the girls would probably step in.

But I could tell something straight off. About how he kinda stood behind the others. He was laughing, yes he was laughing. He was participating in the merriment that was meant only for him and his select friends. But you could tell. Even from a distance that it bothered him.

But then again I could have something in my eye. Could be why it was twitching while looking at him. He wasn’t exactly someone I wanted to know. He was just another annoying flea. A tiny little bug that you couldn't kill to save your life. Until you sat very still for however many long agonizing minutes until you caught him and then flushed him down the toilet. But trust me, they weren’t dead.

Except I'm pretty sure that you can’t flush high school jocks down toilets. I mean you could try... But I honestly wouldn’t recommend it. Bad repercussions for the flushee I’d imagine.

I was never really one of those people that just sat around and let people get harassed. But then again this was indeed my first day. My sister had yet to arrive at the building to enroll, and already I was tired of getting stares from everyone.

I ultimately decided to remove myself from the situation. Although it caused more of a scene than the one that they were already involved in. No one had moved from their table the moment they had started harassing the sophomore. But the moment that his little girlfriend decided to dump the girls lunch tray on the sophomore was the moment that my rational thinking flew out the window.

Within moments I was facing them. The boys eying me up and down and the girls casting me nasty looks. I shook my head at them. They were pathetic. Torturing your peers was pathetic. They quit laughing once I helped the girl pick the food off her hair and lead her toward the bathroom. Not once had I looked at them, I was focused on the girl who was currently bawling her eyes out.

I cooed at her as she started hiccupping through her tears.

“It's okay; everything is going to be okay.”

She just glanced up at me through her tears and nodded.

“I don’t know what I ever did to them...” She whispered, choking on a sob. I shook my head and continued to comb out the debris of food.

“I don't know either.” I replied. “This is my first day.”

Her crying subsided for a moment as she stared at me.

“And you helped me?”

I gave her a weird look and continued combing through her hair.

“Was I not supposed too?”

She faintly smiled, and continued to look at me through the mirror.

“No one ever helps.”

I smirked. And then gave her the comb to finish getting the front part of her hair.

“Well, my name is Alice. And I always help; my parents programed me to not be a royal bitch. Unless of course it’s to those type of people.” I said nodding my head in the direction of the cafeteria. “But I do believe I have some unfinished business to attend too, I got most of it out in the back. You still might want to go home and shower though.”

She smiled at me as I waved and left the room, knowing that outside of that restroom shit was about to be started. It wasn’t the first time I've been involved with idiots. I had a problem with never backing down. I’ve been in my fair share of fights. I've had my fair share of black eyes and busted lips. But I never backed down, and that has to count for something. I sighed and looked around the once crowded room. Most of the students had already left for their next class. The group that had been harassing the girl was no longer there. The remnants of the altercation were being cleaned up by the janitorial staff. They had to hate their job.

I thought for a moment on helping them clean it up, but shrugged and began walking to my next class. I knew sooner or later I was going to be approached by them. Because unwilling or not, I was their new target.

I swear this school should just be called Fuck My Life High.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter one ladies and gents. :)
Ill keep working on the rest.

Leave me comments, Id love to hear what you say. :)