Full Moon

Chapter 10

"You're just gonna sit downstairs the whole night?"
"Pretty much." I grabbed a bag of chips and a soda and went downstairs to my room leaving Max opening bags. I jumped on my bed and sat there. There was still another hour an a half until the party started. I decided what the hell. I walked over to my dresser and turned on my curlers. I already have curly hair, but sometimes using the curlers help me tame it. I started to put them in. I reapplied my makeup and stuff. I walked over to my closet and took out some new skinny jeans. I grabbed a low cut top and a tank top and put it all on. By the time I was done it was party time. I went upstairs and it looked like the whole school was here. I saw Nathan and Haley dancing. Nicole was no where to be found, so was Noah. Max was talking to some cute blonde girl I recognized from our sorcery class. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. I was too, until I saw Jason. We made quick eye contact and i looked away. He was dancing with some short, skinny, pretty brunette. I grabbed Tyler Ferguson as he walked past me. "Ow that's my arm!"
"For a werewolf, you're such a baby. Now I want you to tell me everything you know about that girl over there." I pointed to the girl.
"Ooo is someone jealous?"
"No. I just wanna know about her."
"Her name is Emily. She's a junior, and she's a werewolf too."
"Okay thanks." I threw him back into the crowd. He went to go find his twin, Jacob. Of course. He's going to go with some one of his breed. I was an idiot for thinking that I actually stood a chance. I went upstairs to go find Noah. I opened his bedroom door to find him sucking face with Nicole. I just shut the door, not wanting to interrupt their little fun time. I went backstairs slowly. It seemed like everyone was happy except for me. I went back into the living room. To my dismay, I entered just in time to see that Emily chick kiss my man. Well, he isn't MY man but you know. I was going to walk away, but I noticed he pushed her away. She scowled. "What are you doing?" She asked.
"I don't know. Im sorry. I'm just not..."
"Not what?" She started to get pissed. Max came in between them and made her leave. She left without a fight. Jason told Max that he wanted to talk to him about something, they went outside. I went back into my room.