Full Moon

Chapter 13

I didn't talk to anyone the rest of the week. I was too busy trying to make my plans for this weekend. It sucked because I couldn't let Max on it, or anyone. They wouldn't understand. Not even Haley or Nicole would. It was a Friday night. My plan was all coming together. I got Max and Noah out of the house to go to The Fergusons. My mom and their dad was out for the night as well. The only thing I didn't know what to do, was getting him to come over here. I picked up my phone and dialed his number. He picked up on the third ring, "Hello?"
"Hey...it's Savannah.."
"I know."
"Oh. Well I was wondering if you wanted to come over so we can talk?"
"Sure." He hung up. I went upstairs to get a glass of water. I don't think I've ever been so nervous about anything in my whole life. I was going to have sex. Well, at least I better because I don't wanna waste my time on this. I've been trying hard. All week I researched on werewolves, so I know what I'm dealing with. I prayed earlier, so I hope it works. By the time I came back downstairs, he was pacing my bedroom floor. He brought a backpack with him. He looked a mess. He was sweating and he was all jittery. "Can we make it fast? I have something I gotta do."
"And what's that?" I asked him.
"It's none of your business."
"Ouch. Be polite."
"I'm sorry, it's a wolf thing."
"I know. You're in heat." He started running his hands through his hair. He stopped when he knew that I figured it out. I walked over to him and took his hands in mine. I placed them on my hips and I said in his ear, "I want you to mate with me. Right now." His heart was already beating incredibly fast, but now it was off the charts.
"I thought you said-"
"Forget what I said. I want you."
"You want me forever?"
"Yes." And with that he picked me up and dropped me on my bed. He got ontop of me and kissed me, shoving his tongue in my mouth. I started to pull his hair, making him moan. I pulled his shirt off. He sucked at my neck. Then he started to bite me. I moaned, surprisingly. He ripped my shirt off. He legit ripped it. He tried to mumble an apology but I shut him up. We pulled off each others pants. He flipped us so I was on top. I leaned down and kissed him slowly. And I slipped my tongue in his mouth. I trailed down to his neck. He started to beg for me to go down.
"Suck me. Mhmm...baby please." I kissed down his chest. I pulled off his boxers. I liked what I saw. I licked the head and then took the rest of it in the mouth. He kept moaning. He started to pull my hair, making me go deeper. I let him finish in my mouth. He shoved his tongue in my mouth again. He unhooked my bra as he pushed me down on the bed. His mouth went to my left boob and he sucked it and bit it. He did the same to the right one. He went down lower on me, until he reached my panties, which he took off. He shoved 2 fingers inside me. I moaned loudly. He moaned dirty things in my ear, making me want him even more. He rubbed my clit making me moan. He replaced his fingers with his tongue. Sucking me and licking me. It felt amazing. I came and he got it all. He pinned me down on the bed, and pulled the sheets over our lower halfs. I wrapped my legs around him as he entered me. At first it hurt, yanno being a virgin and all. He kissed me as I pulled his hair. His lips moved down to my neck and bit and sucked. I dug my nails into his back and moaned. He thrusted against me, and i rocked my hips in motion with his. He kept kissing me over and over and over again. I kept moaning his name, as he did mine. I could tell he was almost there. I was too. These last few moments were bliss. I loved him, and I knew he loved me too.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah