Full Moon

Chapter 14

I woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around me. I smiled as I remembered the events that took place last night. I tried moving, but he wouldn't budge. "No." That's all he said.
"I have to go to the bathroom." I whined.
"You can go later." I just laid there.
"Stop pouting. You're gonna be fine." Jesus, he knows everything. I turned my body to face him. His eyes were closed. "That's not going to work either."
"Stop being a little bitch." I said to him. He opened his eyes and stared at me. I stared back. His eyes were a blue with specks of green in them. "What's it like?" I asked him.
"What do you mean?"
"Like, transforming. Going through heat. Everything, I wanna know." He sighed and turned to lay on his back.
"The transformation isn't that bad. I mean at first it was, but now I'm used to it. Going through heat is like....this feeling of sudden need. It's like when you're normally really turned on, but times ten. And unless you have a mate, there's nothing you can do about it."
"How did you stand it?"
"I just laid in bed for hours. It's so bad you can't sleep. You can't even jack off to make it go away." I laughed at that statement.
"It's not funny!! The first time it happened to me, I thought I was dying or was really sick!" I laughed still. He started laughing with me.
"See? It is funny." I said. He got serious after a couple seconds.
"You do realize you're mine forever, right? Like you can't just get up and leave me, or I'm fucked forever without someone."
"Forever and always."
"We just had ourselves a Twilight moment right there." We laughed.
"I will never leave you. I love you."
"I love you, too." He kissed me. I pushed him off, "WAIT. You do realize that you're stuck with ME forever, right?" He just pinned me down and started to tickle my sides. I was dying.
"Stop!!" I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard. I ended up taking control and pushing him off. I got ontop of him.
"I need to take a shower. Wait! What time is it?"
"It's....8:30."
"My parents are at work, and the boys won't be home until 11." I watched him put two and two together. He still didn't understand. I groaned.
"Would you like to take a shower with me?" He jumped out of bed and grabbed me, carrying me up the stairs.