Full Moon

Chapter 6

I had a quick sleep because I was woken up by the sound of a doorbell ringing. I went upstairs and looked out the window. It was Noah holding onto a very drunk Max. I opened the door and they stumbled in. "HEY SAVANNAH!"
"MAX!! Shhhhh!!"
"OH SORRY!" He yelled again. I glared at Noah as we dragged Max into the basement down to my room. Noah threw him on my bed. "I didn't know we had a dog! HII MY NAMES MAX." The dog just stared at him like he was an idiot.
"Noah. I want you to tell me what happened. And please just take off the fucking banana costume because I can't take you seriously!" He took off his costume and threw it on my floor. He was left in Spongebob boxers and a black t shirt.
"Okay so Max and I were at the party and someone must have totally spiked the punch cause he had a lot of that AND he had like a bunch of shots..."
"Our parents are going to kill you two!!" We both looked over at Max who was passed out on my bed hugging the dog. I just shut my eyes trying not to just bitch out everyone.
"Let's just let him sleep here...and we can just go upstairs."
"Okay..I'm sorry.."
"It's okay. But if he pukes on my bed you're buying me a new bed spread."
♠ ♠ ♠
really really really short chapter.