Status: I S2G IF U DONT UNDERSTAND THE BACKGROUND I WILL HURT U

The First Punch

I follow your lies to avoid from getting lost.

I hate him. That's all you need to know. Despite our good times, the bad will always out-way it.

March, 2009:
"Tone, what's side tracking you? You said no distractions..." I asked, frowning.

He was messing with his phone, probably texting someone.

We were supposed to be out on a date, and he's ignored me the entire night.

"It's whatever, Sivney," he said, rolling his eyes.

April, 2009:
I sighed. I missed him. He wasn't touring, but he was never home.

I completely understand the fact that he was in the studio and he wanted to hang out with his friends, he wanted to go to a party or two. I wasn't going to keep him from that, it wasn't right, but how was I being selfish? All I wanted was him.

May, 2009:
I didn't like what I was doing, but I had to do it.

I was going through his phone. He was passed out on the couch, he came home around 3 AM totally hammered. He's been doing this for a few weeks now.

He was always on his phone, and if he wasn't, he kept it within reach.

I pulled up his texts. All I could think was, "who the hell is Stephanie?"

I looked at them. They were sexual, there were pictures sent to each other, and it started in November. He's cheating on me.

June, 2009:
He's still cheating on me. I still check his phone every night. It hurts like hell. I don't know how long I can stay.

He doesn't say "I love you," anymore. If he smiles, it's never because of me, it's because of something he saw on his phone. We barely talk.

He's in love but he's not.

He's here but he's gone.

How can you miss someone who's right next to you?

July, 2009:
My body ached from work. I was expected a bed to sleep in. Boy, I was wrong.

I came home, put my purse and keys on the counter top, and sat for a moment. Then I heard it. Harsh bangs and loud moans.

I tried telling myself I was never at work today, I still had yet to wake myself up, but it was a lie.

I went to our room, already in tears. I didn't knock on the door, I just walked in.

That girl, Stephanie, or whoever she was, was on top of him.

He saw me out of the corner of his eyes.

"Siv--"

"No." I said, "I'll come back tomorrow to pack my things. It's over."

I was no longer Sivney Chase Grey. I was now Chase Grey. I was no longer the carefree, happy-go-lucky blonde.

Sivney never existed.