Status: I S2G IF U DONT UNDERSTAND THE BACKGROUND I WILL HURT U

The First Punch

I can't heal the way I feel about you.

I groaned and got out of my bunk. I was rudely awakened by Oli Sykes shaking me and telling me that I was singing with him for the rest of the tour, starting in an hour, which was half an hour ago.

I quickly got dressed and put in my purple contacts. I boiled some water and put mint extract in it, putting it in a Styrofoam cup. I grabbed my lanyard that held my pass on it and ran to the Kia Soul stage. Once I was there, I began to drink the hot water. After I finished it, I began my vocal warm-ups.

After two songs, he brought me out for Deathbeds.

"Ladies 'nd gentlemen, give i' up f'er Chase Grey. This is Deathbeds!"

"Eyes like a car crash; I know I shouldn't look but I can't turn away. Body like a whiplash. Salt my wounds but I can't heal the way I feel about you. I watch you like a hawk, I watch you like I'm gonna tear you limb from limb. Will the hunger ever stop? Can we simply starve this sin?"

Oli's voice is simply beautiful, how he managed to sound like an angel with the way he screams is beyond me.

"That little kiss you stole, it held my heart and soul; and like a deer in the headlights I meet my fate. Don't try to fight the storm, you'll tumble overboard. Tides will bring me back to you."

Oli and I were awfully close on stage; we were by each other the entire time, arms around each other.

We got to the final lyrics when I saw Tony. Although I was freaking out on the inside, I kept my poker face. I couldn't mess this up.

"Thank'ya Chase!" he grinned, picking me up and spinning me around.

I couldn't help but laugh and wrap my arms around him.

"No, thank you, Oli." I said

"No, problem, love," he said and kissed me on the cheek.

I waved goodbye to the rest of Bring Me The Horizon and the fans and got off stage. One problem - Tony was there.

"Uh, hey," he said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey," I said slowly.

"So, Chase, right?"

"Yeah," I replied again.

"So, you're really talented. Like, really talented. And you seem pretty cool, we should, um, hang out." he said, quietly.

"Are you trying to ask me out?" I asked bluntly.

"I guess?" he said, unsure of himself.

"You don't know me, Perry. And you don't want to."

"Then tell me about yourself. I want to know you." he said.

"No, you don't." I said.

"Actually, I really do." he said.

He was persistent, and it was annoying.

"Fine," I said, crossing my arms, "what do you want to know?"

"A lot. Let's find somewhere more private."

He's relentless.

"Well, I can't find anywhere that's not crowded," he mumbled.

I sighed, caving in. I took his arm and found a tree and climbed up it.

"I'm not climbing a tree." he said

"Well, if you want to talk to me..."

"Fine," he said, climbing up after me.

"What do you wanna know?" I repeated.

"I dunno, just tell me about yourself."

"I'm Chase. I'm 24. I sing in LiarOnFire. Flynn is most definitely not my boyfriend. And no, this is not my natural eye color, and you won't be finding out, especially because I wear a different pair of contacts everyday. That's about it."

"Really? That's all? What about tattoos?"

"Cheshire Cat on my shoulder. Is that all that you wanted to know?" I replied.

"I guess..." he trailed off.

Taking my chances, I jumped out of tree. Pointing to my phone, I shouted.

"Interview! See you around, Perry!"

I was only half-lying. I didn't want to be around him any longer, it made me sick to my stomach. But I did have an interview, and I needed to get there, and fast.