Status: Yea this is done.

Daddy

Gross Smells and Evil Strangers

He said he was gonna stop. He did for a bit but Daddy started drinking the smelly stuff again. He say it’s for the big kids and that I can’t touch it. I ain’t ever touchin it again, not after what happened last time. I only wanted to taste it but when I tried he hit me. He only hit me when he was drinking that nasty stuff. Ought to throw it all away if you askin me. But he ain’t. Nobody is.
Momma said he gonna stop. I wanted him to stop. When he drinkin it Daddy gets angry, he gets mad at Momma and he gets mad at me. He calls us bad words that Momma says never to repeat if I know what’s good for me.
Today when I was playing with Momma in my room he called me downstairs in that funny way he talked after having to many smelly drinks. Momma said not to go, sayin she would go instead. I went back to my Barbies but stopped when I heard Daddy start gettin real loud at her. Then I heard Momma scream. After her cry Daddy started calling me again. I was scared but I could hear Momma crying I didn’t want her crying. I went down to see. Momma was on the floor; she looked sick. I ran to her to help her up like she does when I fall. I didn’t like it when Daddy hurt her. I could tell Momma was scared. I was too. Momma picked me up and started to walk back but he hit her again and this time she fell and I fell with her. She was on top of me but before she rolled off I heard her whisper right in my ear “Run, Hide”. I got up, ‘Come with me Momma’ I cried as I tried to run back to my room but Daddy was too fast. He held fast to my arm, hurting me, and spun me to face him. I looked at Momma, she wasn’t moving anymore like before. He took my face in his hands and said ‘Your Momma won’t be goin nowhere’ he looked me straight in the face. ‘you ain’t goin nowhere either sweetheart’ he was talking funny now, I looked in his eyes real good. I saw that this wasn’t my Daddy no more. This man was only a evil stranger that looked like my Daddy. Daddy wasn’t mean and he didn’t hit me and he wouldn’t hurt nobody. But this wasn’t Daddy anymore I could see that this was the mad evil stranger that stole Daddy when he drank the smelly stuff. I know so cause my Daddy wouldn’t have killed me. Daddy wouldn’t have taken Momma and I out to the forest in the big white trash bags.
So no, he isn’t my Daddy. He never will be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, Please, PLease, Let me know what you think.